...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

Why don't Republicans just repeal Obama care? Oh wait they really don't want to. All they do is run around saying they're going to replace it with something better and then never give you details on what that something better is going to be.

the house passéd repeal bills many times.

Yeah, prior to senate control . Once the GOP had both houses they stopped trying to repeal . Why??!

Oh cause their "repeal" attempts were really PR bullshit .

America’s Largest Health Insurer Pulls Out Of Most Obamacare Exchanges

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
:clap:

It's a common mistake people make. It's all a big misunderstanding. What Obama really said was "If I like your plan you can keep your plan."

The only people who lost plans were those wh shit plans that couldn't meet the very minimal gov standards . And they had alternatives available to them.

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”

It's a common mistake people make. It's all a big misunderstanding. What Obama really said was "If I like your plan you can keep your plan."

The only people who lost plans were those wh shit plans that couldn't meet the very minimal gov standards . And they had alternatives available to them.

So it's like I said. If Obama liked their plan they could keep their plan.

A one page bill could have fixed the problems with medical insurance
1. no one could be denied insurance due to pre-existing conditions
2. no policy could have a lifetime maximum
3. insurance companies could compete across state lines

Problem solved with one page instead of 2000.
And why did our GOP never do that?

I agree, let's do it.

I don't know about "our" GOP because you are a raving liberal democrat. But, in answer, they should have, they did not do what they were sent to DC to do and they will pay the price in the next election.

total bullshit lies.

total bullshit lies.

Did the government force anyone to give up a non-qualifying plan?

Why don't Republicans just repeal Obama care? Oh wait they really don't want to. All they do is run around saying they're going to replace it with something better and then never give you details on what that something better is going to be.

Yeah, prior to senate control . Once the GOP had both houses they stopped trying to repeal . Why??!

Oh cause their "repeal" attempts were really PR bullshit .
righto they just wanted to kill it

which was a lie.

Were people forced by the government to drop plans? Or was it really that they could keep a non-qualifying plan, but they would be denied the tax break?

with nothing of worth for replacement? Nah, not gonna happen that way. Too many of our GOP inCongress are beta males and females.

you are right about the betas, but there is no need for a replacement bill. There was no need for ACA in the first place. The system was working just fine.

So the person who goes without insurance until he's seriously ill, and then he goes to get an insurance policy.

The insurer says, well we can't by law deny you coverage, but because of the nature of your existing condition,

the premium will be 10,000 a month.

Eh?

I agree, let's do it.

I don't know about "our" GOP because you are a raving liberal democrat. But, in answer, they should have, they did not do what they were sent to DC to do and they will pay the price in the next election.
You have been caught, filleted, frozen, floured, and deep fried, your bozo.

You are no true Republican, whereas I am. You are nothing but a mealy beta male talking out his anus.

Why have our GOP not come with an actual, real plan?

which was a lie.

Were people forced by the government to drop plans? Or was it really that they could keep a non-qualifying plan, but they would be denied the tax break?

:lame2:

You are saying bankruptcy is a good thing. It is not. And, yes, many folks go on public assistance when they no longer can pay their medical bills. You are so hard hearted. That is why I give your arguments or your character little respect.
Where did I say bankruptcy was a good thing?

So how many? You implied that a personal bankruptcy means going on public assistance it does not.

And you think I give a flying fuck about respect from an anonymous internet poster?

MAn you really must be pathetic if you're looking for respect on the internet
You once again post silly words and ascribe them to me. I could care less if you respect me, because your feelings are meaningless to me. You have no character.

I demolished your argument on the OP and that is what you are mad about, nothing more.
Demolished that's funny

You have not proven that people who file bankruptcy have to go on federal assistance

The only thing bankruptcy does is allow one to restructure debt

And really you couldn't make me mad if you tried.

Guess what people..unless if your killed in a accident somehow...Your going to get sick, and old....And your going to die.

You may not need the medical system yet, but it is a promise you will.

Not too many people are healthy their whole life to 120 and die in their sleep.

The funeral homes are dying for you to get screwed over in death expenses as well.

So if government does it, it's free! So cool

which was a lie.

So you don't dispute it.

The ACA did not force you to give up your plan did it? It doesn't even force you to have insurance. It merely imposes a tax on anyone without a qualified plan.

It's like the tobacco tax. It doesn't force you to quit smoking, it simply taxes you to continue.

total bullshit lies.

Did the government force anyone to give up a non-qualifying plan?

of course they did. If you are over child bearing years you now have to pay for maternity coverage in your plan that has a $5k deductible instead of a $1K deductible and has a premium of $2K/month instead of $500/month.

But as with most liberal bullshit ideas, if you are getting it free its great, if you are paying it sucks.

I agree, let's do it.

You have been caught, filleted, frozen, floured, and deep fried, your bozo.

You are no true Republican, whereas I am. You are nothing but a mealy beta male talking out his anus.

Why have our GOP not come with an actual, real plan?

ask them, ask McConnel and Graham and Ryan. They failed to do what they were sent to DC to do. Kick their sorry asses out.

Why do you think I approve of what the rinos have done?

As to beta vs alpha, meet me in an alley and we will see who is the alpha you whining pissant.

You are saying bankruptcy is a good thing. It is not. And, yes, many folks go on public assistance when they no longer can pay their medical bills. You are so hard hearted. That is why I give your arguments or your character little respect.
Where did I say bankruptcy was a good thing?

So how many? You implied that a personal bankruptcy means going on public assistance it does not.

And you think I give a flying fuck about respect from an anonymous internet poster?

MAn you really must be pathetic if you're looking for respect on the internet
You once again post silly words and ascribe them to me. I could care less if you respect me, because your feelings are meaningless to me. You have no character.

I demolished your argument on the OP and that is what you are mad about, nothing more.
Demolished that's funny

You have not proven that people who file bankruptcy have to go on federal assistance

The only thing bankruptcy does is allow one to restructure debt

And really you couldn't make me mad if you tried.
ACA will continue in one shape or another under its or another name. I said many people not all go on assistance. Bankruptcy is far more than just restructuring of debt, the consequences being often financially a disaster for families. That you lie about merely reveals a sad side to you.

which was a lie.

So you don't dispute it.

The ACA did not force you to give up your plan did it? It doesn't even force you to have insurance. It merely imposes a tax on anyone without a qualified plan.

It's like the tobacco tax. It doesn't force you to quit smoking, it simply taxes you to continue.

are you a complete idiot? you cannot buy a non-qualifying plan, they are no longer available.

If you are over child bearing years you now have to pay for maternity coverage in your plan that has a $5k deductible instead of a $1K deductible and has a premium of $2K/month instead of $500/month. But as with most liberal bullshit ideas, if you are getting it free its great, if you are paying it sucks.
No, it does not. We have a family member who is paying the full cost for a similar plan for $475 a month. You are such an internet tough guy, such a beta male hiding behind a screen.

Forum List

Back