...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

You are saying bankruptcy is a good thing. It is not. And, yes, many folks go on public assistance when they no longer can pay their medical bills. You are so hard hearted. That is why I give your arguments or your character little respect.
Where did I say bankruptcy was a good thing?

So how many? You implied that a personal bankruptcy means going on public assistance it does not.

And you think I give a flying fuck about respect from an anonymous internet poster?

MAn you really must be pathetic if you're looking for respect on the internet
You once again post silly words and ascribe them to me. I could care less if you respect me, because your feelings are meaningless to me. You have no character.

I demolished your argument on the OP and that is what you are mad about, nothing more.
Demolished that's funny

You have not proven that people who file bankruptcy have to go on federal assistance

The only thing bankruptcy does is allow one to restructure debt

And really you couldn't make me mad if you tried.
ACA will continue in one shape or another under its or another name. I said many people not all go on assistance. Bankruptcy is far more than just restructuring of debt, the consequences being often financially a disaster for families. That you lie about merely reveals a sad side to you.

most bankruptcies have some medical bills as part of the total debt, none of them are totally based on medical bills. Every bankruptcy has credit cards, mortgages, car payments, student loans, bank loans, credit union loans, etc.

If you can find a bankruptcy caused solely by medical bills, please post it.

in reality hospitals and doctors write off unpaid bills rather than try to collect them via legal actions---------as its always been, those of us who pay cover those who do not.

If you are over child bearing years you now have to pay for maternity coverage in your plan that has a $5k deductible instead of a $1K deductible and has a premium of $2K/month instead of $500/month. But as with most liberal bullshit ideas, if you are getting it free its great, if you are paying it sucks.
No, it does not. We have a family member who is paying the full cost for a similar plan for $475 a month. You are such an internet tough guy, such a beta male hiding behind a screen.

the rates I quoted were for a family, not a single person. If its such a great deal why are insurance companies losing money and pulling out?

Fear not, I am a tough guy in person too. I have kicked many liberal asses and they all deserved it------------and they all started it. So if you are smart, which you aren't, don't start something you can't finish.

America’s Largest Health Insurer Pulls Out Of Most Obamacare Exchanges

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
:clap:

It's a common mistake people make. It's all a big misunderstanding. What Obama really said was "If I like your plan you can keep your plan."

The only people who lost plans were those wh shit plans that couldn't meet the very minimal gov standards . And they had alternatives available to them.

total bullshit lies.

Did the government force anyone to give up a non-qualifying plan?

of course they did. If you are over child bearing years you now have to pay for maternity coverage in your plan that has a $5k deductible instead of a $1K deductible and has a premium of $2K/month instead of $500/month.

But as with most liberal bullshit ideas, if you are getting it free its great, if you are paying it sucks.

Where in the ACA does it say you MUST be insured?

You are saying bankruptcy is a good thing. It is not. And, yes, many folks go on public assistance when they no longer can pay their medical bills. You are so hard hearted. That is why I give your arguments or your character little respect.

So how many? You implied that a personal bankruptcy means going on public assistance it does not.

And you think I give a flying fuck about respect from an anonymous internet poster?

You once again post silly words and ascribe them to me. I could care less if you respect me, because your feelings are meaningless to me. You have no character.

I demolished your argument on the OP and that is what you are mad about, nothing more.
Demolished that's funny

You have not proven that people who file bankruptcy have to go on federal assistance

ACA will continue in one shape or another under its or another name. I said many people not all go on assistance. Bankruptcy is far more than just restructuring of debt, the consequences being often financially a disaster for families. That you lie about merely reveals a sad side to you.

most bankruptcies have some medical bills as part of the total debt, none of them are totally based on medical bills. Every bankruptcy has credit cards, mortgages, car payments, student loans, bank loans, credit union loans, etc.

in reality hospitals and doctors write off unpaid bills rather than try to collect them via legal actions---------as its always been, those of us who pay cover those who do not.
80,000 in 2007? Norway none? And those other bills are pushed over the top by the medical bills. To deny is such a beta male thing.

My example was for his family, and you know it.

You are such a tawdry doofus. You have trouble waddling over to the refrig and opening the door to get your snackies. Yeah, keep threatening from behind the screen.

It's a common mistake people make. It's all a big misunderstanding. What Obama really said was "If I like your plan you can keep your plan."

The only people who lost plans were those wh shit plans that couldn't meet the very minimal gov standards . And they had alternatives available to them.

total bullshit lies.

Did the government force anyone to give up a non-qualifying plan?

of course they did. If you are over child bearing years you now have to pay for maternity coverage in your plan that has a $5k deductible instead of a $1K deductible and has a premium of $2K/month instead of $500/month.

But as with most liberal bullshit ideas, if you are getting it free its great, if you are paying it sucks.

Where in the ACA does it say you MUST be insured?

it doesn't, but you pay a fine for not being insured, unless you qualify for free insurance so the rest of us are paying your premiums.

call it a fine or a tax, either way its a penalty for not buying something the government has ordered you to buy.

Demolished that's funny

80,000 in 2007? Norway none? And those other bills are pushed over the top by the medical bills. To deny is such a beta male thing.

total horseshit. Norway? WTF does Norway have to do with this? A tiny population that is all related and all of the same race, ethinicity, and culture.

Hospitals do not take unpaid bills to court for collection, they write them off.

it doesn't [require you to have a plan], but you pay a fine for not being insured, unless you qualify for free insurance so the rest of us are paying your premiums. call it a fine or a tax, either way its a penalty for not buying something the government has ordered you to buy.
And? Also hospital bills can't collect on bankruptcy relief that eliminates such bills. Norway is an excellent example, because it is true.

beta male, I am filing this away for the next time you use the mass murder in Norway as an excuse for arguing about gun rights here.

it doesn't [require you to have a plan], but you pay a fine for not being insured, unless you qualify for free insurance so the rest of us are paying your premiums. call it a fine or a tax, either way its a penalty for not buying something the government has ordered you to buy.
And? Also hospital bills can't collect on bankruptcy relief that eliminates such bills. Norway is an excellent example, because it is true.

beta male, I am filing this away for the next time you use the mass murder in Norway as an excuse for arguing about gun rights here.

omega shemale, I am filing this away to shove up your metrosexual ass when Trump becomes president and Hillary goes to prison.

As I have said for years. "Obamacare" is not health insurance. It is a public donation.

1) Many of the plans were once called "catastrophic plans". High deductibles, high copays with very low premiums. Perfect for a young adult. What changed with ACA is they took the catastrophic plans and doubles the premiums and call it "health insurance".
1) When a family of four's plan is higher than their house payment, carries a $5000-$7000 deductible and only pays 70% beyond that - that is not insurance. That is a public donation. Unless something HUGE happens - you are unlikely to ever see a penny of benefits...that you paid $11-$14,000 in premiums for.
3) Since Obamacare - smaller companies have dropped coverage for their employees and opting to give them a small stipend, commonly $500 a month to help with the cost. But the plans are well below the benefits of the insurance they use to get from that employer.

What Obamabots consistently ignore:
1) High premiums
2) High deductibles
3) High copay
4) Familes who had benefits for years but lost their insurance after Obamacare, and are opting out of the system and taking their chances because they see the rip-off for what it is.

omega shemale, I am filing this away to shove up your metrosexual ass when Trump becomes president and Hillary goes to prison.

Is it really possible for a shemale to be metrosexual? Aren't they kinda mutually exclusive?

Is it really possible for a shemale to be metrosexual? Aren't they kinda mutually exclusive?

ask jakey boi. his sexual identity is a mystery known only to him.

Says the pajama bottom beta male, blowfish. :lol:

"What Obamabots consistently ignore:
1) High premiums [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]
2) High deductibles [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]
3) High copay [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]
4) Familes who had benefits for years but lost their insurance after Obamacare, and are opting out of the system and taking their chances because they see the rip-off for what it is." [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]

The above "abuses" are not substantiated and can't be.

Now if these betas were able to show numerous thousands who pay the fine so they can get plans that are better and cost- saving for them WITHOUT privatizing profit and socializing risk, please give them.

1) High premiums [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]
2) High deductibles [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]
3) High copay [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]
4) Familes who had benefits for years but lost their insurance after Obamacare, and are opting out of the system and taking their chances because they see the rip-off for what it is." [prove it and that they are higher than before for similar programs]

Now if these betas were able to show numerous thousands who pay the fine so they can get plans that are better and cost- saving for them WITHOUT privatizing profit and socializing risk, please give them.

those proofs have been documented many times, even the left wing media has confirmed 1 through 4 above.

as to fixing the mess. there was no mess to fix. no one in the USA was denied medical care before ACA, being uninsured did not equal being untreated, and you even agreed with that in a previous post.

I have the same plan I had 20 years ago

Thanks President Obama

How does a rational mind thank Obama for what happened over 20 years ago? Of course, those with employer-sponsored health care think nothing of Obamacare. They think it does not affect them. But it does. You healthcare insurance went up at least 8 percent last year mostly because of Obamacare. (remember the government is telling us there is little inflation) Maybe your company masked the increase but it went up. That 8 percent could be in your pocket instead of the Healthcare insurance companies.

those proofs have been documented many times, even the left wing media has confirmed 1 through 4 above.

as to fixing the mess. there was no mess to fix. no one in the USA was denied medical care before ACA, being uninsured did not equal being untreated, and you even agreed with that in a previous post.
No, they have not, and, no, you won't. Run along. Before ACA health care was not for everybody affordable, accessible, or quality.

Jake, it is not that you are stupid it is just that you are disingenuous. Everything you said above Obama said would be made better by Obamacare. While a direct correlation between Obamacare and the rise in healthcare cost is hard to make. It doesn't change the fact of what was promised and what has happened is far different. My company quite paying for healthcare because they said Obamacare was cheaper, cheaper for them.

Lies piled on lies.

No, they have not, and, no, you won't. Run along. Before ACA health care was not for everybody affordable, accessible, or quality.

Healthcare INSURANCE is NOT affordable now unless you make a lot of money or are almost completely destitute. Those stuck in the middle still have no insurance they can afford and have to pay Obamatax because they can't afford the premiums. Quite the system your democrat handlers have created.

Buying votes is what it seems it was all about.

If the popular public option had been passed, this wouldn't be a problem.

I guess you have only the democrats to blame for that, right? Or maybe when the SCOTUS was rewriting Obamacare to make it constitutional they should have just added that option.

" While a direct correlation between Obamacare and the rise in healthcare cost is hard to make" is a true statement, thank you.

Then go to the ACA or another plan or pay the fine.

America’s Largest Health Insurer Pulls Out Of Most Obamacare Exchanges

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
:clap:

How many choices did those families have prior to Obamacare?

Pretty much the same choices they have today. Only today if they choose not to participate you get the added bonus of a 325 dollar tax.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back