...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

Doesn't matter. There are more than enough providers. You nutbags should be happy that the free market is working. United is free to do as it wishes. Awesome.

Why is United free to do as it wishes, but I am not?
Fallacy of false comparison.

You could have just said you can't answer the question. United can pull out. I must buy a product or be fined. Why is United free to do as it wishes, but I am not?

Silly nutter. United is a corporation. You are a citizen. You are free to not buy health insurance.

You obnoxious lying anus, you know I'll be fined if I don't have insurance. If you can't tell the truth, why do you bother posting?

Doesn't matter. There are more than enough providers. You nutbags should be happy that the free market is working. United is free to do as it wishes. Awesome.

You could have just said you can't answer the question. United can pull out. I must buy a product or be fined. Why is United free to do as it wishes, but I am not?
That would have been a lie, like your fallacy of false comparison.

I am sure you're a republican. You lie like lying is a virtue.

Silly nutter. United is a corporation. You are a citizen. You are free to not buy health insurance.

You obnoxious lying anus, you know I'll be fined if I don't have insurance. If you can't tell the truth, why do you bother posting?
You are free to not buy. Put your $$ where your mouth is.

That would have been a lie, like your fallacy of false comparison.

I am sure you're a republican. You lie like lying is a virtue.
Your comments are purposeless because you won't face the facts that (1) you do not have to buy and (2) United is free to pull out.

You're free to not buy health insurance. But if you don't, you'll be punished.

You're free speak your mind. But if you do, you could be punished.

You're free to say something in private to someone else. But if you do, you could be punished.

I do notice a trend. America, 2016.

Thank you lying anus. I am free to pay the penalty if I choose not to buy. You're a moron and your responses are unworthy of further attention.

Thank you lying anus. I am free to pay the penalty if I choose not to buy. You're a moron and your responses are unworthy of further attention.
Hit a nerve. I am lying because I tell you are free to not buy insurance? You are. No one can make you buy it.

Hit a nerve. I am lying because I tell you are free to not buy insurance? You are. No one can make you buy it.

splitting hairs again, dipshitsky. If you don't buy it, you pay a fine, Its the same fricken thing, fool. The govt is making us pay for something that they, in their infinite wisdom, have decreed that we MUST have. Fuckem and fuckyou.,

You're free to say something in private to someone else. But if you do, you could be punished.

and whatever you do, don't dare question man made climate change. :eek-52:

You are free to not have children . If you don't u will be punished . Funny how our tax system works.

You are free to not have children . If you don't u will be punished . Funny how our tax system works.

Yep, our tax system encourages having kids and buying homes, but the dems want to kill kids and put us all in rental ghettos.

liberalism is a mental disease.

Listen to all the beta males from the far right whine.

and the omega males from the left just keep sucking Obama's dick and grinning like the jackasses that they are.

"oh please, massa barry, can I have a new Obama phone and some food stamps fo mah 6 chillens and the 5 illegals living with me"

Redfish beta male is pissed that all us alpha males have no trouble being good stewards of America's health. The beta males just whine.

Forum List

Back