...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

Then let hospitals turn away people who can't pay

Law doesnt allow that.

You ever notice that your problems are connected with the law makers? But all you want to bitch about is those people (mostly low wage workers) who benefit from the law passed.

Yet you take advantage of the laws and have no problem with you taking advantage of whatever you can take.advantage of.

Why you like that?

Most got to keep their plans, and the others were upgraded to better plans.

The good part was the elimination of dorks from using catastrophic plans to privatize their profit and socialize their risk.

And by upgraded you mean forced to pay for shit they neither needed nor wanted right?
That's what you mean. I don't. I mean that catastrophic insurance used as a health insurance was almost a freebie grab by people who did not want to pay what they should to protect themselves at the expense of others.

A catastrophic plan protects the person as it should. From major injury or illness. It put no burden on anyone else
When your bills exceed the plan's cap (and despite what you may have heard, there is no 'unlimited' plan) and you go bankrupt, we all pick you on state assistance. Stop the insanity. You fool no one.

I think Americans should have 'free choice', something that was denied them with the passage of Obamacare.
Americans are free to chose an employer that provides medical insurance. Who says they arent?

What americans arent entitled to is "free" health care at emergency rooms.
Apparently they are. Remember Romney's embarrassed comments that the poor can go to the ER.

You have been given the authority by which the question has been answered. You simply don't like it and repeat yourself like a mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

I accept your inability to refute my point. Thank you for confirming that the constitution contains no language giving congress the legislative authority to enact obamacare. Have a nice day.

Most got to keep their plans, and the others were upgraded to better plans.

The good part was the elimination of dorks from using catastrophic plans to privatize their profit and socialize their risk.

And by upgraded you mean forced to pay for shit they neither needed nor wanted right?
That's what you mean. I don't. I mean that catastrophic insurance used as a health insurance was almost a freebie grab by people who did not want to pay what they should to protect themselves at the expense of others.

A catastrophic plan protects the person as it should. From major injury or illness. It put no burden on anyone else
When your bills exceed the plan's cap (and despite what you may have heard, there is no 'unlimited' plan) and you go bankrupt, we all pick you on state assistance. Stop the insanity. You fool no one.

Just because one claims bankruptcy does not mean one goes on public assistance Twit.

All bankruptcy does is allow one to restructure debt. Maybe you want to learn about shit before you talk about it

You are saying bankruptcy is a good thing. It is not. And, yes, many folks go on public assistance when they no longer can pay their medical bills. You are so hard hearted. That is why I give your arguments or your character little respect.

You are saying bankruptcy is a good thing. It is not. And, yes, many folks go on public assistance when they no longer can pay their medical bills. You are so hard hearted. That is why I give your arguments or your character little respect.
Where did I say bankruptcy was a good thing?

So how many? You implied that a personal bankruptcy means going on public assistance it does not.

And you think I give a flying fuck about respect from an anonymous internet poster?

MAn you really must be pathetic if you're looking for respect on the internet

Well, at least no one is claiming to be surprised. Both parties had a hand in this mess..
Wait a minute....I seem to remember zero republicans voting for the "Affordable" care act?
See post 15.

Already responded to that post. See #22.
ThevRepublicans negotiatiated the current plan and declined to vote for the compromise.

Remember, there were things the Democrats wanted such as the government option that the GOP demanded not to be included.

So they said fuck no to an even worse plan...gotcha.
Basically

It is possible the GOP tried to make the bill so sucky, so complex and bloated, that even Democrats would not vote for it!!

So, don't say the opposition did not have their hand in it--not necessary correct

Say they were not for it!!

Those are your silly words, you silly millennial. I like your generation, but you guys are so personal entitlement oriented (I can live my life however I want so there :lol: )and really naive to what the world is really like.

Yes, many bankrupts go on government assistance, and you can't find and documentation that does not happen.

What you are ignoring is that a family should not be devastated by huge medical bills.

Obamacare is great if you are getting it free or heavily subsidized. If you are paying for it, it sucks.

You were paying for it before Obamacare, if you could get insurance.

Yes, paying less with lower deductibles and only the coverages that we needed.

A policy that costs $1500/month with a $5K deductible is not insurance. The policy holder is out $23,000 before the policy pays anything.

Do you understand?

Wait a minute....I seem to remember zero republicans voting for the "Affordable" care act?
See post 15.

Already responded to that post. See #22.
ThevRepublicans negotiatiated the current plan and declined to vote for the compromise.

Remember, there were things the Democrats wanted such as the government option that the GOP demanded not to be included.

So they said fuck no to an even worse plan...gotcha.
Basically

It is possible the GOP tried to make the bill so sucky, so complex and bloated, that even Democrats would not vote for it!!

So, don't say the opposition did not have their hand in it--not necessary correct

Say they were not for it!!

wrong, the ACA bill was passed on dems only votes, with no floor discussion allowed and no GOP amendments allowed to be voted on.

The dems own this POS 100%

wrong, the ACA bill was passed on dems only votes, with no floor discussion allowed and no GOP amendments allowed to be voted on.

Dems can stand up and say they tried to help the uninsured.

Repubs can stand up and say how they have been trying to put the fucks to those people the dems just got insurance for.

I think the dems will be able to defend their actions.
I wouldnt want to defend the republicans actions. Except to another brain dead republican like you.

Repubs can stand up and say how they have been trying to put the fucks to those people the dems just get insurance for.

I wouldnt want to defend the republicans actions. Except to another brain dead republican like you.

one problem with your analysis, there are as many uninsured americans today as before ACA. It fixed nothing and made everything worse.

Now insurance companies are pulling out rather than continue to incur losses.

ACA was the worst legislation in the history of this nation.

Seems that Liberal require remedial education in every single aspect of life.....due to government schooling, I guess....

Best look up facts...and the reason for quotation marks.

The FACT is that every one of these quotes was from the man you saddled America with.....

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor."

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it."

"Nothing in our plan requires you to change what you have."

"...your premiums will go down."

“...no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions.”

...won’t add “one dime” to the federal deficit."

Get it? Just like you....a lying wind-bag.

The deficit is down.

Subsidized premiums are lower than pre-ACA premiums for the same coverage.

No federal dollars are being used for abortions.

You're an idiot.

Can you prove that "no federal dollars are being used for abortions"?

See I can prove that Planned Parenthood USES government funds to pay the doctors,nurses,facilities, supplies costs associated
with abortions. You provide your proof your statement and I'll prove mine!

No you can't.

NOR can YOU then PROVE NO Federal Dollars are being used! Prove to me that NO funds are being used to pay the doctors, nurses facilities, and
I'll prove that they are being used BECAUSE PP can't show where they are using NON-Federal funds for abortions.
They do not have separate stand alone facilities strictly for abortions. Nor doctors that work out of those stand alone facilities.
Nor can PP show the electric/utility bills used by the stand alone facility is paid with NON-Federal funds.
PP can not show that Federal funds are NOT being used for abortions.

Your accusation is fallacious. Unless you can prove that PP does not take in enough outside non-Fed money to cover whatever it costs them for abortion services,

there's no way to claim they're using federal funds.
Meh, money is fungible. Unless PP literally has separate accounts into which federal money goes and out of which no money is ever used for abortion, there is no way to credibly say that federal money is not used to pay for abortions. I worked for a non-profit that took federal money, and they had to be very careful to keep accounts separate, but even so, there were shared IT resources that made it impossible to really do it well.

Repubs can stand up and say how they have been trying to put the fucks to those people the dems just get insurance for.

one problem with your analysis, there are as many uninsured americans today as before ACA. It fixed nothing and made everything worse.

That, of course, depends on its real purpose. If it was designed, as many believe, to force the nation into socialized medicine, it's working very well.

That, of course, depends on its real purpose. If it was designed, as many believe, to force the nation into socialized medicine, it's working very well.

of course that was the end game for the leftist democrats.
But I disagree that its working for them. The American people are not a dumb as the dems think they are.

But I disagree that its working for them. The American people are not a dumb as the dems think they are.
True. They've been trying this for decades. If they fail again, they'll merely try again, and again, again until they finally force their way onto everyone.

True. They've been trying this for decades. If they fail again, they'll merely try again, and again, again until they finally force their way onto everyone.

Only if they are allowed to stay in power. That's why 2016 is so important to the future of our country.

Forum List

Back