...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

The constitution still does not grant congress the legislative power to have enacted obamacare. It should be shut down and trashed like the illegal "non-law" it is.

America’s Largest Health Insurer Pulls Out Of Most Obamacare Exchanges

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
:clap:

You mean not everyone was allowed to keep their plan and their doctor, save $2,500 each year, pay cheaper prices and have the same deductibles? Amazing. Obama was so clear that we would all experience the above promises. Oh, and no illegal aliens were going to be covered.

Of course, each and every thing he said was a total lie. And unless he's a complete idiot, he knew that when he said it. I guess he's one who waited till it passed to see what was in it. Of course, he sure acted like he knew everything about his signature legislation or how else could he go out and repeat the same promises over and over?

Now, it's costing us more. We have insanely high deductibles, which means care is out of pocket, at least barring a major illness or accident, premiums are way up, illegals have been covered from the start, most lost their plans and many lost their doctors. The people who work and pay did not see savings, just increases.

Now so many insurance companies have dropped out because they'd go bankrupt if they didn't.

It was the worst piece of shit legislation to ever get passed into law and the Dems own every bit of it. Total credit for the mess on is them.

I had a $5000.00 deductible even before Obamacare...I have the same deductible. now.$5,000....
You know you had a huge deductible before, or you were paying more per month...

No they really cant come up with a better system.....when is that going to sink in......

Ofcoarse they are not finding a solution because they could give a fuck about the people who put them in office..except for the gangster money that paid for their campaign..

For instance:
According to a report by the Center for Public Integrity, congressmen are outnumbered two to one by lobbyists for an industry that spends roughly $100 million a year in campaign contributions and lobbying expenses to protect its profits.

One reason those profits have exceeded Wall Street expectations is the Medicare prescription drug bill. It was passed more than three-and-a-half years ago, but as 60 Minutes correspondentSteve Kroft reports, its effects are still reverberating through the halls of Congress, providing a window into how the lobby works

Under The Influence

I can't seem to find it but a congressman sided with the Big Pharma and the people trusted and voted him in were screwed and their prescription became so expensive they could not afford them..

Obama is the only one that is at least trying....

The constitution still does not grant congress the legislative power to have enacted obamacare. It should be shut down and trashed like the illegal "non-law" it is.
You are not on SCOTUS. So you have an opinion.

But I can read, which is why our founders wrote down the law. If SCOTUS were the supreme law of the land, there would have been no need to write a constitution.

But I can read, which is why our founders wrote down the law. If SCOTUS were the supreme law of the land, there would have been no need to write a constitution.
Non sequitur. SCOTUS, per Article III, has original jurisdiction on all matters Constitutional. So, yeah, it's legal. What you need to do is get the WH, Senate, and Congress to all agreed to defund it. Guess what?

No they really cant come up with a better system.....when is that going to sink in......

Off coarse they are not because they could give a fuck about the people who put them in office..except for the gangster money that paid for their campaign..

For instance:
According to a report by the Center for Public Integrity, congressmen are outnumbered two to one by lobbyists for an industry that spends roughly $100 million a year in campaign contributions and lobbying expenses to protect its profits.

One reason those profits have exceeded Wall Street expectations is the Medicare prescription drug bill. It was passed more than three-and-a-half years ago, but as 60 Minutes correspondentSteve Kroft reports, its effects are still reverberating through the halls of Congress, providing a window into how the lobby works

Under The Influence

I can't seem to find it but a congressman sided with the Big Pharma and the people trusted and voted him in were screwed and their prescription became so expensive they could not afford them..

Obama is the only one that is at least trying....

Trying what ...to cover his lies that won him liar of the yr.......your system is getting crappier because of Fed interference using the one size fits all when it doesnt and you want more.....

Non sequitur. SCOTUS, per Article III, has original jurisdiction on all matters Constitutional.

The constitution (not SCOTUS) is the supreme law of the land.

Guess what people..unless if your killed in a accident somehow...Your going to get sick, and old....And your going to die.

You may not need the medical system yet, but it is a promise you will.

Not too many people are healthy their whole life to 120 and die in their sleep.

The funeral homes are dying for you to get screwed over in death expenses as well.

Non sequitur. SCOTUS, per Article III, has original jurisdiction on all matters Constitutional.

Yes, it is and it says SCOTUS has original jurisdiction (art iii) on all matters constitutional. That is not going to change. Ever.

Federal interference

I can just tell you what I have seen from the perspective of being sucked into the cancer conveyor belt they put you on once they hear the word cancer.. You are then a $$$$$ sign to them...Cha Ching
Many doctors are devoted and love what they are doing..
It is the fucking FDA that is fucking us..Doctors are bound by law to go use FDA appointed medical care.

Guess what people..unless if your killed in a accident somehow...Your going to get sick, and old....And your going to die.

You may not need the medical system yet, but it is a promise you will.

Not too many people are healthy their whole life to 120 and die in their sleep.

The funeral homes are dying for you to get screwed over in death expenses as well.

NSS......fine excuse to let govt get in on screwing us

One of the biggest providers will be dropping the Obamacare plans they have on the exchange. United Healthcare.

Probably others will too when they start losing money.

Yes, it is and it says SCOTUS has original jurisdiction (art iii) on all matters constitutional.

Please cite the language. Because what you just said is wrong.

Yes, it is and it says SCOTUS has original jurisdiction (art iii) on all matters constitutional.
Please cite the language. Because what you just said is wrong.
You are wrong.

Article III

Section 2: The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States, and treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority;--to all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls;--to all cases of admiralty and maritime jurisdiction;--to controversies to which the United States shall be a party;--to controversies between two or more states;--between a state and citizens of another state;--between citizens of different states;--between citizens of the same state claiming lands under grants of different states, and between a state, or the citizens thereof, and foreign states, citizens or subjects.

------
Notice that the section pre-empts any sovereign citizen crap under admiralty law as well.

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
Me too, but there were other considerations that Obamacare didn't elaborate on. You are outside their package, that plan requires this that or the other you can't provide. Sorry, you need to sign up under another plan. This is just so much arcane hoops to jump through, what is the point? And you get a tax penalty on top of this for NOT signing on to this bullshit? Oh, that is a real incentive, right there.

Me too, but there were other considerations that Obamacare didn't elaborate on. You are outside their package, that plan requires this that or the other you can't provide. Sorry, you need to sign up under another plan. This is just so much arcane hoops to jump through, what is the point? And you get a tax penalty on top of this for NOT signing on to this bullshit? that is a real incentive, right there.
Yep, thanks to both parties, we will have single payer within four years.

Forum List

Back