...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

America’s Largest Health Insurer Pulls Out Of Most Obamacare Exchanges

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
:clap:

How many choices did those families have prior to Obamacare?

Uh yea, the point of the article is if Obamacare keeps failing those families won't have any choices and we'll all be in worse shape. Well, except for our congress men and women who got to exempt themselves. You ever wonder why that is?

Well, at least no one is claiming to be surprised. Both parties had a hand in this mess..
No, the democrats own this failure 100%. Not one republican voted for it.
Indeed, the Republicans were too busy holding their breath until they turned blue, and refusing to offer the American public a clear, cohesive alternative plan, opening the door nice and wide for the Democrats to trot this piece of crap out there. They took their toys and went home in a huff, and here we are.

Temper tantrums are not an effective political strategy.

When the ACA was passed the Democrats controlled that House and Senate. The Republican had alternative plans, but they were not allowed to offer them as bills.

The Republicans control the House and Senate NOW. Where's their bill?

ACA has to be repealed before another plan could take it's place. How many times has that been tried and failed? And, even if repeal passed the House and Senate, Obama would veto it.
Next!

Well, at least no one is claiming to be surprised.

Both parties had a hand in this mess.

I would need a name of a Republican that voted for the ACA before I blame them. Do you have one?

Here are the facts:H.R. 3590 (111th): Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act -- Senate Vote #396 -- Dec 24, 2009
NOT one Republican!

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 11.55.06 AM.png

1. The House passed the Senate bill with a 219–212 vote on March 21, 2010, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against it. The next day, Republicans introduced legislation to repeal the bill. Obama signed the ACA into law on March 23, 2010.
    Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_C...
    Wikipedia

Last edited:
Wait, didn't O use that argument that millions were dying because they didn't have health insurance? Now, its worse. Im just using his logic.

Still waiting patiently for factual links on how millions are dying while on Obamacare and are worse off..
If you are forced to buy something how is that a free market?

If you are forced to pay for things you neither want nor need how is that a free market?

If A single male has to buy insurance and pay more than he should have to because his policy by law must include drug rehab, mental health counseling pediatric and Ob Gyn coverage even if he has no drug addictions, mental health problems, kids or a vagina how is that a free market?

But this young man loves vagina's
Ohhhh.....so this is the fall-back position for those who promised this:

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor."

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it."

"Nothing in our plan requires you to change what you have."

"...your premiums will go down."

“...no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions.”

...won’t add “one dime” to the federal deficit.

Try finding the facts instead of the lies they are feeding you.

Who gives a F#ck about keeping your general doctors if you need a heart transplant..

Q: What are the facts regarding the new health insurance law’s federal funding for abortion, or lack of it?

A: The law says individuals who get federal subsidy dollars must use their private money to pay for coverage of abortion except in cases of rape, incest or to save the life of the mother. Claims that the new law will lead to a large increase in the number of abortions lack support.

Seems that Liberal require remedial education in every single aspect of life.....due to government schooling, I guess....

Best look up facts...and the reason for quotation marks.

The FACT is that every one of these quotes was from the man you saddled America with.....

...won’t add “one dime” to the federal deficit."

Get it? Just like you....a lying wind-bag.

The deficit is down.

Subsidized premiums are lower than pre-ACA premiums for the same coverage.

No federal dollars are being used for abortions.

You're an idiot.

Can you prove that "no federal dollars are being used for abortions"?

See I can prove that Planned Parenthood USES government funds to pay the doctors,nurses,facilities, supplies costs associated
with abortions. You provide your proof your statement and I'll prove mine!

No you can't.

NOR can YOU then PROVE NO Federal Dollars are being used! Prove to me that NO funds are being used to pay the doctors, nurses facilities, and
I'll prove that they are being used BECAUSE PP can't show where they are using NON-Federal funds for abortions.
They do not have separate stand alone facilities strictly for abortions. Nor doctors that work out of those stand alone facilities.
Nor can PP show the electric/utility bills used by the stand alone facility is paid with NON-Federal funds.
PP can not show that Federal funds are NOT being used for abortions.

Doesn't matter. There are more than enough providers. You nutbags should be happy that the free market is working. United is free to do as it wishes. Awesome.

Why is United free to do as it wishes, but I am not?
Fallacy of false comparison.

You could have just said you can't answer the question. United can pull out. I must buy a product or be fined. Why is United free to do as it wishes, but I am not?
That would have been a lie, like your fallacy of false comparison.

Doesn't matter. There are more than enough providers. You nutbags should be happy that the free market is working. United is free to do as it wishes. Awesome.

You could have just said you can't answer the question. United can pull out. I must buy a product or be fined. Why is United free to do as it wishes, but I am not?

Silly nutter. United is a corporation. You are a citizen. You are free to not buy health insurance.

Well, at least no one is claiming to be surprised. Both parties had a hand in this mess..
No, the democrats own this failure 100%. Not one republican voted for it.
Indeed, the Republicans were too busy holding their breath until they turned blue, and refusing to offer the American public a clear, cohesive alternative plan, opening the door nice and wide for the Democrats to trot this piece of crap out there. They took their toys and went home in a huff, and here we are.

Temper tantrums are not an effective political strategy.

When the ACA was passed the Democrats controlled that House and Senate. The Republican had alternative plans, but they were not allowed to offer them as bills.

The Republicans control the House and Senate NOW. Where's their bill?

ACA has to be repealed before another plan could take it's place. How many times has that been tried and failed? And, even if repeal passed the House and Senate, Obama would veto it.
Next!

So your answer is, there is no bill.

Still waiting patiently for factual links on how millions are dying while on Obamacare and are worse off..

Who gives a F#ck about keeping your general doctors if you need a heart transplant..

Q: What are the facts regarding the new health insurance law’s federal funding for abortion, or lack of it?

A: The law says individuals who get federal subsidy dollars must use their private money to pay for coverage of abortion except in cases of rape, incest or to save the life of the mother. Claims that the new law will lead to a large increase in the number of abortions lack support.

Seems that Liberal require remedial education in every single aspect of life.....due to government schooling, I guess....

The FACT is that every one of these quotes was from the man you saddled America with.....

The deficit is down.

You're an idiot.

See I can prove that Planned Parenthood USES government funds to pay the doctors,nurses,facilities, supplies costs associated

No you can't.

NOR can YOU then PROVE NO Federal Dollars are being used! Prove to me that NO funds are being used to pay the doctors, nurses facilities, and
I'll prove that they are being used BECAUSE PP can't show where they are using NON-Federal funds for abortions.
They do not have separate stand alone facilities strictly for abortions. Nor doctors that work out of those stand alone facilities.
Nor can PP show the electric/utility bills used by the stand alone facility is paid with NON-Federal funds.

Your accusation is fallacious. Unless you can prove that PP does not take in enough outside non-Fed money to cover whatever it costs them for abortion services,

there's no way to claim they're using federal funds.

The deficit is down.

You're an idiot.

No you can't.

I can prove simply by saying that PP is innocent until proven guilty.

Silly nutter. United is a corporation. You are a citizen. You are free to not buy health insurance.
Yeah then get fined by the government.

Its amazing how simple minds look to the govt to solve their problems and wipe their ass when in reality the govt screws up everything, runs trillions in debt, operates wars into perpetuity etc. But yet, simpletons just can't think for themselves.

“This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”

When you get your insurance through your employer, do you get to pick from among insurers?

Here's what's wrong with that argument.

Your employer who had choices picked among competitive policies. In the Obamacare example no one negotiated anything, there is no competition at any level to help you

Your employer is picking up at least half the cost, so they are picking a policy both of you have to live with.

I mean duh, why do such obvious things need to be pointed out to you?

You don't have to purchase your individual plan from the ACA exchange.

Obamacare isn't an actual thing.

You also get fined for not having kids .

Righties have been preaching end of days since ocare started six years ago.

Where the death panels at???

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”

What plan did you lose?

Then maybe people shouldn't say health insurance is part of the free market

And do you support the government forcing people to pay for coverage they don't need?

Is that what the people want?

The poster said United Healthcare was free to do what it's doing. What of it?

No he said it was part of the free market. We have just established that health insurance has been removed from the free market

You said that it was because the American people wanted health insurance removed from the free market.

Now did the people also want to be forced to pay for insurance coverage they don't need?

He was referring to the healthcare provider's freedom in the exchange market.

No he said the free market was working but we have established that there is NO free market in health insurance

There is no free market anywhere. Why are you obsessing?

There are degrees of freedom yes but being forced to buy things you neither want nor need is the least free wouldn't you agree?

And do you really believe the American people want to be forced to buy shit they don't need?

Last edited:

What plan did you lose?

The one where I had a high deductible catastrophic coverage plan

Now I have to have a plan that covers drug rehab, Ob/gyn , mental health counseling and dental and vision for children when I don't have an addiction,a need for counseling, a vagina or kids

Most got to keep their plans, and the others were upgraded to better plans.

The good part was the elimination of dorks from using catastrophic plans to privatize their profit and socialize their risk.

And by upgraded you mean forced to pay for shit they neither needed nor wanted right?

Yep. If you have the means....and don't buy insurance....you get fined. It is called personal responsibility. Why should we all pay for you when you get sick? Pay your own way, slacker.

Forum List

Back