Buttigieg Refuses To 'Walk Back' Support For Abortion 'Up To Baby's 1st Breath'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg refused Thursday to say whether he supports infanticide.

Buttigieg spoke with The View’s Meghan McCain regarding his stance on abortions Thursday morning. McCain reminded Buttigieg that he once suggested that unborn babies can be aborted up until they draw their first breath, and offered Buttigieg a chance to walk back this statement, noting that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s infanticide comments have accelerated the discussion of when a woman should be able to have an abortion.

“I just wanted you to clarify, because I found that statement to be pretty radical,” she told him.

But Buttigieg did not walk back
his previous statement"

8 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, the baby's head is in the perfect birthing position, everything....and some Planned Parenthood doctor pressures / talks a frightened young pregnant mother into allowing him to murder the baby, drag it out, and then - unknown to her - dismember the baby to sell them for a lot of money.....and that's fine with Pete...as long as the baby has not drawn its 1st breath.

Many times, if you really listen, it is what politicians refuse to say - in addition to what they have already said - that tells you exactly who they are.

Buttigieg Refuses To Say He Does Not Support Infanticide

Hey he’s the billionaire’s and CIA’s candidate. Be nice.

Instead of appeasing you "pew warmers" he stated it's between a woman, her Doctor, and her God. What's wrong with that?

"2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg refused Thursday to say whether he supports infanticide.

Buttigieg spoke with The View’s Meghan McCain regarding his stance on abortions Thursday morning. McCain reminded Buttigieg that he once suggested that unborn babies can be aborted up until they draw their first breath, and offered Buttigieg a chance to walk back this statement, noting that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s infanticide comments have accelerated the discussion of when a woman should be able to have an abortion.

“I just wanted you to clarify, because I found that statement to be pretty radical,” she told him.

his previous statement"

8 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, the baby's head is in the perfect birthing position, everything....and some Planned Parenthood doctor pressures / talks a frightened young pregnant mother into allowing him to murder the baby, drag it out, and then - unknown to her - dismember the baby to sell them for a lot of money.....and that's fine with Pete...as long as the baby has not drawn its 1st breath.

Many times, if you really listen, it is what politicians refuse to say - in addition to what they have already said - that tells you exactly who they are.

he'd walk back if a penis was behind him.

his previous statement"

he was not talking infanticide, killing a child after first breath....???

from your link:

“Think about the situation. If this is a late-term situation, then by definition it’s one where a woman was expecting to carry the pregnancy to term. Then she gets the most perhaps devastating news of her life. We’re talking about families that may have picked out a name, maybe assembling a crib and they learn something, excruciating, and are faced with this terrible choice,” the former South Bend, Indiana, mayor said.

“I don’t know what to tell them morally about what they should do,” he continued. “I just know that I trust her and her decision medically or morally isn’t going to be any better because the government is commanding her to do it.”

Forum List

Back