Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Butt busting for peeing on public play yard: Pete Buttigieg Was Arrested For ‘Indecent Exposure’ In 2001
The Daily World is a satire page! Are you really that fucking stupid that you don't check your source.??

Daily World Update - Media Bias/Fact Check

Founded in 2018 by Christopher Blair, Daily World Update is satire website from the creator of America’s Last Line Of Defense. The purpose of the website it to troll “gullible conservatives” into sharing these satirical stories as truth. Christopher Blair has been called the “Godfather of Fake news.”

100% PANTS ON FIRE:

PolitiFact | Daily World Update

Christ you're a fucking mess!!

Peter Butt busting for peeing on public play yard: Pete Buttigieg Was Arrested For ‘Indecent Exposure’ In 2001
The Daily World is a satire page! Are you really that fucking stupid that you don't check your source.??

Founded in 2018 by Christopher Blair, Daily World Update is satire website from the creator of America’s Last Line Of Defense. The purpose of the website it to troll “gullible conservatives” into sharing these satirical stories as truth. Christopher Blair has been called the “Godfather of Fake news.”

100% PANTS ON FIRE:

Neither of your links so much as mention Pete. Are you really that fucking stupid that you don't check your source.??

Even if I'm half wrong, Peter Butt married a guy named Chasity Lezman, and you can't deny it.

100% PANTS ON FIRE:

Neither of your links so much as mention Pete. Are you really that fucking stupid that you don't check your source.??

Even if I'm half wrong, Peter Butt married a guy named Chasity Lezman, and you can't deny it.
His name is Chasten Glezman and no I don't deny that he married a man. Get the fuck over it!

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...
Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

I thought the same thing about Obama. I didn't think that America would elect an African American man but we did.

I have not decided on who to support yet so I don't really care who gets the nomination.

This year I will do what I did in 2004 and 2008, anyone but the republican.
NY and CA elected Obama.

100% PANTS ON FIRE:

His name is Chasten Glezman and no I don't deny that he married a man. Get the fuck over it!

BS, I looked it up on Snopes. His original name is Churning Manhood. He changed it to Chasity Lezman sometime before he took Peter Buttgendr's name.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

Good for him... unfortunately I think there are too many homophobes in the country to get him in the whitehouse... but his strong run gets us closer... I predict he will be the first gay president... just don’t think it will be this cycle.

I thought the same thing about Obama. I didn't think that America would elect an African American man but we did.

I have not decided on who to support yet so I don't really care who gets the nomination.

This year I will do what I did in 2004 and 2008, anyone but the republican.
NY and CA elected Obama.
No, the electoral college elected Obama with more than two states. Plus he won the popular vote by a ton. A little honesty Leo, it goes a long way.

I only rated your comment as a "winner" because there is no higher rating. If a heterosexual male is a "real man," he will be in the delivery room, then he will be diapering, bathing, feeding, and cuddling his infant, and caring for the woman who gave birth to his child while she recuperates. Nothing will separate him from his family.

Heterosexual men may become parents by chance, through their failure to use birth control, or the failure of the birth-control method used. Gay men become parents by choosing to take on the burdens of parenthood willingly.

Lets hear it for real fathers:

https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-person-cute-young-2133/
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-man-carrying-baby-3536643/
https://www.pexels.com/photo/grayscale-photo-of-man-holding-baby-41188/
https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-touching-his-baby-while-lying-on-white-pad-3536632/
https://www.pexels.com/photo/monochrome-photo-of-family-picture-3330714/

That's real woke of you. Aren't you just too precious.

Does it feel good to mock the idea of family? Are you someone who has refused, or will refuse to care for your own children? Walk out on them to go out and play?

Pretty sure he's mocking the idea of YOU handing down sanctimonious judgements.

What "sanctimonious judgements [sic]"? Either a person is there for his/her spouse and his/her infant children or not. The more wealth a father has, the less likely it is that he has to go out the door each day to earn a living for his family, and the more likely it is that he can afford to spend time personally caring for his wife and children.

Your entire post is a sanctimonious judgement, pinhead. No one asked you what's required to be a good heterosexual man, because 1) you're not a man, 2) no one believes you have had or could have a relationship with a heterosexual man, and 3) literally no one on Earth thinks you're within screaming distance of "good" on any subject.

Oh, and no one whatsoever is interested in meeting YOUR standards on jack shit. Let's not forget that.

You don't know a thing about me. What I know about you is that you are faithful member of a far-out cult that swallows everything that your cult leaders put out without question. You can't even intelligently discuss the difference between a good husband and father and a bad husband and father. If you identify as a male, which you seem to, go for surgery.

You are truly deranged! Nothing except value judgements. Your mentality is the same as those who spewed such hate to justify slavery and segregation. Haters have got to hate. You just can't get away with racism so easily any more so gays are your target of choice. You are a coward!

Racist? Bigot?

LOL! You're just too precious.

Your argument is with God and nature, you mealy mouthed little pissant of a moral retard.

Last edited:

-----------

Mayor Pete and his husband have been trying to make a baby for a long time now and that don't understand why it's not working.
Just when we thought that we have heard the stupidest thing possible, along come you
maybe you can explain to Mayor Pete why men can't get pregers

There ARE a hell of a lot of screwed-up kids out there. What the fuck country are YOU in?

How could a kid not grow up screwed with same sex homosexual "parents"? Talk about being confused and out of touch with reality.

Not the only "non-traditional family" setup screwing up kids, but . . .

True. there are many pitfalls that results in kids being screwed. However, living in a homosexual family with two moms or two dads has to be a very confusing environment for a kid.

A child needs the love and nurturing of a mom and the firm loving direction of a dad.

No, actually they don't. They need two parents that love and support them, yes, but the gender is immaterial...as every single study on the subject will tell you.

Since we all know that when people like you say, "Every single study on the subject", what you actually mean is "Every study I will accept as valid because it agrees with me", color me unimpressed.
No, its actually every single study.

100% PANTS ON FIRE:

BS, I looked it up on Snopes. His original name is Churning Manhood. He changed it to Chasity Lezman sometime before he took Peter Buttgendr's name.
I don't give a fuck what his name is or was, you posted a lie about Pete being busted for peeing in public. Churning Manhood ? His original name? Who the fuch would name a kid that? Even if so, you told another lie about it being Chasity. What the fuck is up with you.??You have zero credibility

There ARE a hell of a lot of screwed-up kids out there. What the fuck country are YOU in?

How could a kid not grow up screwed with same sex homosexual "parents"? Talk about being confused and out of touch with reality.

True. there are many pitfalls that results in kids being screwed. However, living in a homosexual family with two moms or two dads has to be a very confusing environment for a kid.

A child needs the love and nurturing of a mom and the firm loving direction of a dad.

No, actually they don't. They need two parents that love and support them, yes, but the gender is immaterial...as every single study on the subject will tell you.

Since we all know that when people like you say, "Every single study on the subject", what you actually mean is "Every study I will accept as valid because it agrees with me", color me unimpressed.
Interesting how you can't come up with a single piece of documentation to support your claim.

Interesting how you can't come up with a single piece of documentation to support your claim.

Fuck up a kid real bad. Put him or her in a house with queers.

Please post your degrees in child psychology . I'm sure that you have several advanced degrees from prestigious institutions of higher learning

I just heard, "I accept what my leaders tell me, because I'm too dumb to think for myself."
I don't have leaders. You do. I get my information from scientific sources and evaluate it carefully. You get lead by the nose by the bigots, fearmongers, and theocrats

Oh, you're "scientific" and "evaluate carefully", do you? Please cite me the studies you personally have read both supporting and opposing your viewpoint, and explain why the ones supporting are superior to the ones opposing.

I'll wait while you cobble together a completely inane and inadequate response.
You asked for it you got it. I don't have to hobble together anything. I have already done the research:

The Australian Study of Child Health in Same-Sex Families is the world’s largest attempt to study how children raised by same-sex couples compare to children raised by heterosexual couples. According to a preliminary report on the study of 500 children across the country of Australia, these young people are not only thriving, but also have higher rates of family cohesion than other families:

An interim report found there was no statistical difference between children of same-sex couples and the rest of the population on indicators including self-esteem, emotional behavior and the amount of time spent with parents.

However, children of same-sex couples scored higher than the national average for overall health and family cohesion, measuring how well a family gets along. World’s Largest Study Of Same-Sex Parenting Finds That Children Are Thriving

Children raised by same-sex couples appear to do as well as those raised by parents of both sexes, suggests an international research review that challenges the long-ingrained belief that children need male and female parents for healthy adjustment.

"
It's more about the quality of the parenting than the gender of the parents," says Judith Stacey of New York University, co-author of the comprehensive review. It will be published Friday in the Journal of Marriage and Family. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-01-21-parentgender21_ST_N.htm

A sampling of recent studies of same-sex parenting: http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_pare2.htm

o 1997-APR: Three 3 recent studies from the US, Britain and the Netherlands were presented at the national meeting of the Society for Research on Child Development during 1997-APR .

Charlotte Patterson, a research psychologist at the University of Virginia and author of one of the new studies, said "When you look at kids with standard psychological assessments, you can't tell who has a lesbian parent and who has a heterosexual parent...That's really the main finding from these studies." She agreed that the studies to date are relatively few and open to criticism.

There may be indications that children benefit from having two lesbian parents. Fiona Tasker of Birkbeck College in the Netherlands, "...found that the non-biological lesbian parent was usually more involved with the children than are the fathers of heterosexual couples." There is also anecdotal evidence that children of gay or lesbian parents tend to be less prejudiced.

o 1999-APR: Researcher Fiona Tasker at Birkbeck College, UK, published an article in Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. A summary reads: "There are an increasing number of children who are being brought up in lesbian-led families. Research on non-clinical samples of children raised in lesbian-led families formed after parental divorce, together with studies of children raised in families planned by a single lesbian mother or lesbian couple, suggest that growing up in a lesbian-led family does not have negative effects on key developmental outcomes. In many ways family life for children growing up in lesbian-led families is similar to that experienced by children in heterosexual families. In other respects there are important distinctions, such as different types of family forms and the impact of social stigma on the family, that may influence how clinicians approach therapeutic work with children in lesbian mother families." 14

o 2001-APR: Researchers Judith Stacey and Timothy Biblarz of the University of Southern California studied sexual orientation and parenting. They reported their findings in the American Sociological Review, a peer-reviewed journal. 1 They :

§ Discussed "...limitations in the definitions, samples and analyses of the studies to date."

§ Examined 21 studies which "almost uniformly reports findings of no notable differences between children reared by heterosexual parents and those reared by lesbian and gay parents..."

Fuck up a kid real bad. Put him or her in a house with queers.
Bullshit. Facts! Try using facts !

Human beings would soon become extinct if only men poked each other in the butt. What more proof does anyone need to show homosexuality is NOT normal? Pete is a troubled man and should NEVER be allowed to raise children. His Presidential campaign is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back