Buy more guns and ammo...

I sold over 4 1/2 dozen ARs in the month of August, I just ordered over eight dozen for Hunting season coming up....

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Gun sales surge 15%, driven by self-protection and Pelosi-Schumer demand for limits
BFD
Some people just love America
Really. Cool.
terrible that leftist don't
Must have heard that from the goombah that says only republicans have the right to guns. OH, Excuse me, assault rifles.

I sold over 4 1/2 dozen ARs in the month of August, I just ordered over eight dozen for Hunting season coming up....

Gun sales surge 15%, driven by self-protection and Pelosi-Schumer demand for limits
BFD
Really. Cool.
Must have heard that from the goombah that says only republicans have the right to guns. OH, Excuse me, assault rifles.
No I heard from many leftist

An AR for hunting season? How much meat are you willing to lose by using that kind of gun for hunting? Give me a .308 bolt action rifle any day of the week for hunting. Much more accurate, and won't ruin the meat.
Plus they probably parade the game 20 feet in front of a blind. Better shoot low, dummy.

An AR for hunting season? How much meat are you willing to lose by using that kind of gun for hunting? Give me a .308 bolt action rifle any day of the week for hunting. Much more accurate, and won't ruin the meat.
I thought you said you were in the navy? 308 is on the left 556 is on the right lol
FYI AR platform rifles come in many different calibers
7.62x51_5.56x45.JPG

Last edited:
The right of republicans to keep and bear assault rifles shall not be infringed.

Assault rifles aren't specified in the 2nd Amendment doofus. Neither is the political party of who can and can't own guns.
Computers aren't specified in the first amendment doofus
The Supreme Court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Last edited:
The right of republicans to keep and bear assault rifles shall not be infringed.

That’s right. AR doesn’t stand for assault rifle moron. You watch to much TV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I ever say it did? Fuck off asshole.

You said it in your post moron. Learn how to read little girl

You need to learn to read dicklick.

Please quote me saying that AR stands for assault rifle.

Lol
You don’t understand firearms the least bit do you, ARs come in most any cartridge/caliber you stupid ass motherfucker.
And bolt actions aren’t any more accurate, Need to shut the fuck up because you sound like a fucking retard.

BFD
Really. Cool.

Assault rifles for civilians were outlawed by Ronald Reagan.

That’s right. AR doesn’t stand for assault rifle moron. You watch to much TV

Did I ever say it did? Fuck off asshole.

You said it in your post moron. Learn how to read little girl

You need to learn to read dicklick.

Please quote me saying that AR stands for assault rifle.

Look at your post number 7 moron. Lay of the drugs, there just making you dumber if that is possible little girl.

Assault rifles aren't specified in the 2nd Amendment doofus. Neither is the political party of who can and can't own guns.

It does not matter what kind of weapons are or are not mentioned in the Second Amendment.

First, the Right to keep and bear Arms is NOT a Right granted by the Constitution NOR does it (the Right) depend upon that instrument (the Constitution) for its existence (or so the United States Supreme Court ruled.) The Right predates the Constitution so the Right exists with or without the Second Amendment.

Secondly, the purpose of the Second Amendment was to insure said Right to guarantee the security of a free state. If only the police and military have weapons, you have a POLICE STATE. The whole body of the people, who have an inherent Right to keep and bear Arms cannot adequately defend themselves much less the country with muskets and flintlocks.

You really don't know anything do you?

They use the same bullets, dummy.

Sure they are. And there has been a Supreme Court ruling that only military weapons are protected. So you lose twice.

Forum List

Back