By far easiest way to make economy grow:

We have air superiority over any other country in the world.

yes brainless but just barely thanks to Republican efforts. The Chinese have stolen all the plans for the F22 and JSF so tons more are needed to secure the battlefield of the future. And that is not to mention the $billions necessary for ABM systems!

Do you feel brainless now?

Thanks to bipartisan support to allow Indians to control our IT systems.
Another brilliant move by "The Best And The Brightest".

That's because the military shouldn't be policing, they ran over their militaries then were left with no plan.

and??????????

They can crush any military in the world.
so? they are not big enough or good enough to win the wars in Iraq Afghanistan Syria Vietnam Korea, etcetc

No the militaries in Iraq and Afghanistan were destroyed. That is winning. No military regardless of size was going to police those people.

That's because the military shouldn't be policing, they ran over their militaries then were left with no plan.

and??????????

They can crush any military in the world.
so? they are not big enough or good enough to win the wars in Iraq Afghanistan Syria Vietnam Korea, etcetc

No the militaries in Iraq and Afghanistan were destroyed. That is winning. No military regardless of size was going to police those people.

so the Taliban was destroyed and the Girl Scouts are fighting in their place???

Today's jobs pay far better than 100 years ago because of new inventions that make work more efficient and productive. Thus, the Republican supply of new inventions (through tax cuts, deregulation, and support for a business culture, etc) creates better paying jobs while the Democratic interference with new inventions creates lower paying jobs.

You are aware wages are stagnant? The bush tax cuts only added to the debt.
Bullshit.

Today's jobs pay far better than 100 years ago because of new inventions that make work more efficient and productive. Thus, the Republican supply of new inventions (through tax cuts, deregulation, and support for a business culture, etc) creates better paying jobs while the Democratic interference with new inventions creates lower paying jobs.

Wages are stagnant. I make today 2 1/2 times what I made 10 years ago.

Bullshit.

Wages are stagnant and the tax cuts added to the debt. Which fact do you not like?

Wages are stagnant and the tax cuts added to the debt. Which fact do you not like?
actually wages are now rising!! the recovery is actually intensifying although still the worst recovery since the liberal Great Depression.

Bullshit.

It is simply not possible for tax cuts to add to the debt.

Your logic fails.

Meanwhile, real income is still lower than it was before the most recent recession, or even the 2001 economic downturn, with low-and middle-income households suffering the most. While high-income earners are taking in 2.8 percent more than they did in 1999, the poorest tenth of Americans saw their incomes drop by 16.5 percent, after inflation, during that period, the report said. For those in the middle the drop in income was 7.2 percent.
Poverty, Wages Remain Stagnant Despite Economic Recovery

Meanwhile, real income is still lower than it was before the most recent recession, or even the 2001 economic downturn, with low-and middle-income households suffering the most. While high-income earners are taking in 2.8 percent more than they did in 1999, the poorest tenth of Americans saw their incomes drop by 16.5 percent, after inflation, during that period, the report said. For those in the middle the drop in income was 7.2 percent.

You must have missed the part about 2 1/2 times what I made 10 years ago. That's far greater than a 2.8% increase as I can afford to do more than 2.8% of what I did then.

Bullshit.

Your logic fails.

It decreased revenue which then lead to increasing the debt.

You must have missed the part about 2 1/2 times what I made 10 years ago. That's far greater than a 2.8% increase as I can afford to do more than 2.8% of what I did then.

You are aware there are a lot more people than you in the country right? Statistically your example means nothing.

Poverty, Wages Remain Stagnant Despite Economic Recovery

and your point is??????????

Bullshit.

Your logic fails.

It decreased revenue which then lead to increasing the debt.
Liar.

Forum List

Back