By far easiest way to make economy grow:

It decreased revenue which then lead to increasing the debt.

in also increased private sector activity , expanded the economy, and led to more tax revenue that reduced the debt!!

No it did none of those. But if you think so let's see a link.

Brainless liberal! The more you shrink the economy the less revenue it can produce!!!

A child would know that just not a liberal.

You are too stupid to waste time on. Share a link supporting your claim.

You are aware wages are stagnant? The bush tax cuts only added to the debt.
Bullshit.

Wages are stagnant and the tax cuts added to the debt. Which fact do you not like?
It is simply not possible for tax cuts to add to the debt.

Your logic fails.

Liar.

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

in also increased private sector activity , expanded the economy, and led to more tax revenue that reduced the debt!!

Brainless liberal! The more you shrink the economy the less revenue it can produce!!!

the brainless liberal wants a link to learn that when you shrink the economy it produces less revenue????

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible??

Today's jobs pay far better than 100 years ago because of new inventions that make work more efficient and productive. Thus, the Republican supply of new inventions (through tax cuts, deregulation, and support for a business culture, etc) creates better paying jobs while the Democratic interference with new inventions creates lower paying jobs.

Wages are stagnant. I make today 2 1/2 times what I made 10 years ago.
Meanwhile, real income is still lower than it was before the most recent recession, or even the 2001 economic downturn, with low-and middle-income households suffering the most. While high-income earners are taking in 2.8 percent more than they did in 1999, the poorest tenth of Americans saw their incomes drop by 16.5 percent, after inflation, during that period, the report said. For those in the middle the drop in income was 7.2 percent.
Poverty, Wages Remain Stagnant Despite Economic Recovery

and your point is??????????

Doom and gloom is how the left operates. If they can make things appear dismal and blame it on certain groups, they use it to get votes.

Today's jobs pay far better than 100 years ago because of new inventions that make work more efficient and productive. Thus, the Republican supply of new inventions (through tax cuts, deregulation, and support for a business culture, etc) creates better paying jobs while the Democratic interference with new inventions creates lower paying jobs.

Meanwhile, real income is still lower than it was before the most recent recession, or even the 2001 economic downturn, with low-and middle-income households suffering the most. While high-income earners are taking in 2.8 percent more than they did in 1999, the poorest tenth of Americans saw their incomes drop by 16.5 percent, after inflation, during that period, the report said. For those in the middle the drop in income was 7.2 percent.

Doom and gloom is how the left operates. If they can make things appear dismal and blame it on certain groups, they use it to get votes.

They are facts. The right deals in doom and gloom.

You must have missed the part about 2 1/2 times what I made 10 years ago. That's far greater than a 2.8% increase as I can afford to do more than 2.8% of what I did then.

You are aware there are a lot more people than you in the country right? Statistically your example means nothing.

I'm aware of that and could have predicted your response would address it. However, NONE of those are responsible for supporting me, therefore, statistics don't matter. What I have done to further my family is the only bottom line that does.

the brainless liberal wants a link to learn that when you shrink the economy it produces less revenue????

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid. What other conclusion is possible??

You said the tax cuts expanded the economy. They of course didn't, but you can't even get you lying straight.

They are facts. The right deals in doom and gloom.

Are you saying that my 2 1/2 times increase over 10 years is doom and gloom?

You must have missed the part about 2 1/2 times what I made 10 years ago. That's far greater than a 2.8% increase as I can afford to do more than 2.8% of what I did then.

You are aware there are a lot more people than you in the country right? Statistically your example means nothing.

I'm aware of that and could have predicted your response would address it. However, NONE of those are responsible for supporting me, therefore, statistics don't matter. What I have done to further my family is the only bottom line that does.

Unfortunately you aren't important to the economy. Sorry you don't like he facts.

Bullshit.

Wages are stagnant and the tax cuts added to the debt. Which fact do you not like?

Your logic fails.

This says otherwise and covers several times in recent history when tax cuts were put in place:

www.washingtonexaminer.com/three-times-revenue-increased-after-tax-cuts/article/2557140

Bullshit.

Your logic fails.

This says otherwise and covers several times in recent history when tax cuts were put in place:

www.washingtonexaminer.com/three-times-revenue-increased-after-tax-cuts/article/2557140

No your link doesn't include the bush tax cuts. revenue went down as I've already shown.

Unfortunately you aren't important to the economy. Sorry you don't like he facts.

Actually I am since by making that much more I'm funding more of the handouts you receive.

Bullshit.

Your logic fails.

No your link doesn't include the bush tax cuts. revenue went down as I've already shown.

What it does counter is your argument that tax cuts don't generate more revenue.

Actually I am since by making that much more I'm funding more of the handouts you receive.

Sorry kid I probably make more than you.

Your logic fails.

What it does counter is your argument that tax cuts don't generate more revenue.

I said the bush tax cuts lowered revenue. I did not say they always do. Stay on track, you seem lost.

Sorry kid I probably make more than you.

Then you should be more than happy to prove it with verifiable documents.

You said the tax cuts expanded the economy. .

dear brainless liberal , tax cuts expand the economy and tax increases contract the economy!!!

Do you have the IQ to understand???

Didn't happen with bush tax cuts. Sorry.

dear stupid liberal, are you saying that was a valid scientific experiment which proved that tax increases stimulate the economy and produce more revenue while while tax cuts depress the economy and produce less revenue???

can anyone imagine how stupid a liberal has to be??

Forum List

Back