By far easiest way to make economy grow:

The way to make the economy grow is to reduce overhead by opening up energy drilling and ultimately drop the cost of everything. That frees up more spending money which creates demand which creates productivity which creates wealth which creates demand which creates productivity which creates wealth which...

In 2001, President George Bush enacted a tax cut known as the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001

In 2003, tax cuts were enacted and it INCREASED revenue. What do you not get about that stupid?

As part of the cuts you mentioned in 2001, the effect would not have been known until later years such as those which increased revenue by 44%.

Also, the 2001 act reduced ALL income tax brackets not just those on the upper end. Now, people like you only want to raise those on the upper end. So sad how jealousy for something you'll never be shows.

And in 2001 revenue was down as I have been saying. Without the big drop caused by the tax breaks you don't have your 44%. It took years just to get back to where it was. Give up already you don't even know what years the breaks were, your a joke.

If it was passed in 2001 and result implemented until later years, your claim that 2001 revenues were down on something that couldn't have shown any results until later, you're the joke.

By the way, I used the proper "you're", not the typical incorrect "your" like you retards. Tell me again how I'm wrong. You think immediate results were produced. It doesn't work like that son.

Again you show how little you know. Bush mailed checks to people. So yes that is the year that was effected. Now go read up before you embarass yourself more.

The way to make the economy grow is to reduce overhead by opening up energy drilling and ultimately drop the cost of everything. That frees up more spending money which creates demand which creates productivity which creates wealth which creates demand which creates productivity which creates wealth which...

Oil is already really cheap.

It needs to be cheaper and can be cheaper and needs to stay that way for a prolonged period. Just like it was during Reagan and Clinton. Gotta get obama policy out of the way first.

In 2001, President George Bush enacted a tax cut known as the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001

In 2003, tax cuts were enacted and it INCREASED revenue. What do you not get about that stupid?

As part of the cuts you mentioned in 2001, the effect would not have been known until later years such as those which increased revenue by 44%.

Also, the 2001 act reduced ALL income tax brackets not just those on the upper end. Now, people like you only want to raise those on the upper end. So sad how jealousy for something you'll never be shows.

And in 2001 revenue was down as I have been saying. Without the big drop caused by the tax breaks you don't have your 44%. It took years just to get back to where it was. Give up already you don't even know what years the breaks were, your a joke.

If it was passed in 2001 and result implemented until later years, your claim that 2001 revenues were down on something that couldn't have shown any results until later, you're the joke.

By the way, I used the proper "you're", not the typical incorrect "your" like you retards. Tell me again how I'm wrong. You think immediate results were produced. It doesn't work like that son.

Again you show how little you know. Bush mailed checks to people. So yes that is the year that was effected. Now go read up before you embarass yourself more.

Those checks didn't involve lowering tax rates. It's two different things moron. The reduction in ALL tax brackets didn't show an effect until later years when taxes were filed. \

As I said earlier, ALL tax brackets were reduced and the only ones you want going back up are the highest ones. In addition, while almost half pay ZERO percent, you say nothing about that group not paying their fair share. I don't care how little someone makes, NOTHING isn't paying a fair share if you live in society. You lefties constantly talk about living in society means contributing to society yet you're willing to let so many continue to not contribute. It's high time the low income people pay their fair share in income taxes. Again, NOTHING isn't a fair share.

It needs to be cheaper and can be cheaper and needs to stay that way for a prolonged period. Just like it was during Reagan and Clinton. Gotta get obama policy out of the way first.

There is a bottom price where infrastructure must be maintained.
I don't claim to know that price.

Those checks didn't involve lowering tax rates. It's two different things moron. The reduction in ALL tax brackets didn't show an effect until later years when taxes were filed. \

As I said earlier, ALL tax brackets were reduced and the only ones you want going back up are the highest ones. In addition, while almost half pay ZERO percent, you say nothing about that group not paying their fair share. I don't care how little someone makes, NOTHING isn't paying a fair share if you live in society. You lefties constantly talk about living in society means contributing to society yet you're willing to let so many continue to not contribute. It's high time the low income people pay their fair share in income taxes. Again, NOTHING isn't a fair share.

Would you be happy if a gross annual income of 13K required a $1.00 Federal Tax Payment?
Would you be happy if that $1.00 Tax Payment cost $80.00 because it would have to be filed by an Accountant?

Same old rationalization. None of those equilibrium arguments were made when Clinton presided over cheap energy. Obama ratcheted up the cost of oil with his green energy scam and dumped our economy in the process. Reverting back to cheap energy fixes everything. That's because the entire economy is energy dependent.

Would you be happy if a gross annual income of 13K required a $1.00 Federal Tax Payment?
Would you be happy if that $1.00 Tax Payment cost $80.00 because it would have to be filed by an Accountant?

Actually, they should pay more than that. That's only 8/1000 of a percent (.000076). Too many complain that higher incomes only pay a marginal rate of 15%. If we're about equality, let them pay a 15% marginal rate.

It doesn't have to be filed by an accountant. The 1040 EZ form is EASY. If you can read, you can fill it out.

Same old rationalization. None of those equilibrium arguments were made when Clinton presided over cheap energy. Obama ratcheted up the cost of oil with his green energy scam and dumped our economy in the process. Reverting back to cheap energy fixes everything. That's because the entire economy is energy dependent.

The bottom price may be $0.25/gallon for all I know.
I just don't know what it is.

Actually, they should pay more than that. That's only 8/1000 of a percent (.000076). Too many complain that higher incomes only pay a marginal rate of 15%. If we're about equality, let them pay a 15% marginal rate.

It doesn't have to be filed by an accountant. The 1040 EZ form is EASY. If you can read, you can fill it out.

Will the processing of the form cost more than the collected tax?
The US has never been about equality and I've never met an actual welfare recipient who thought it was.
And yes, Nassau County HAS welfare recipients whom I've met.

The US has never been about equality and I've never met an actual welfare recipient who thought it was.

It costs nothing to process the form. It can still be mailed in.

The left constantly talks about equality and people being treated equally. Welfare recipients, because they draw from a pot to which they don't contribute, get treated far better than the rest of us. We're doing the paying and none of the receiving. That means we get nothing for something while they get something for nothing.

What does that mean about Nassau County welfare recipients? Are you saying they can't fill out a form even an EZ form?

The left constantly talks about equality and people being treated equally. Welfare recipients, because they draw from a pot to which they don't contribute, get treated far better than the rest of us. We're doing the paying and none of the receiving. That means we get nothing for something while they get something for nothing.

What does that mean about Nassau County welfare recipients? Are you saying they can't fill out a form even an EZ form?

There's nothing like having a discussion with a Neo-Con who can't see the forest for the trees.
The solution to our economy is NOT taxation...the jobs are GONE!
I'm voting for Trump so you figure out where I think everything's messed up.

There's nothing like having a discussion with a Neo-Con who can't see the forest for the trees.

I like a lot of what Trump says especially about immigration. He, unlike most of the rest of them, isn't tied to campaign money.

The solution is to quit spending. We have more money than we need if we stick to spending on things for which the federal government is authorized to spend. It's all the other stuff they fund that isn't within that authority that's killing us AND jobs.

However, if those who want to constantly spend, and it doesn't seem like that's you, want to raise taxes on me, I suggest that those they're willing to let slide be required to do what they don't have a problem with many of us doing more of. If they're going to spend, and it's going to be hard to stop them, let those for whom they spend foot the bill.

I like a lot of what Trump says especially about immigration. He, unlike most of the rest of them, isn't tied to campaign money.

The solution is to quit spending. We have more money than we need if we stick to spending on things for which the federal government is authorized to spend. It's all the other stuff they fund that isn't within that authority that's killing us AND jobs.

However, if those who want to constantly spend, and it doesn't seem like that's you, want to raise taxes on me, I suggest that those they're willing to let slide be required to do what they don't have a problem with many of us doing more of. If they're going to spend, and it's going to be hard to stop them, let those for whom they spend foot the bill.

The spending will stop as a natural consequence of growing employment.

No it won't. It will give those in the government who want more to pander with more to waste. I would ask when is the last time you saw taxes reduced but I know. Funny thing is those who want more and more to pander with raised hell about despite the lowering of those taxes producing more revenue.

Tax rebate checks are a tax break moron.

No it won't. It will give those in the government who want more to pander with more to waste. I would ask when is the last time you saw taxes reduced but I know. Funny thing is those who want more and more to pander with raised hell about despite the lowering of those taxes producing more revenue.

I don't think it's a matter of expenditure as much as how that money is spent and how much is pilfered.
A healthy economy that pays it's bills is fine.
Our economic paradigm is kaput.

Forum List

Back