By Joe Biden:

1629957289357.png

4 years of failure was the trump motto----------2016 to 2020.
All this Biden hate AFTER the total cluster fuck that was the trump administration.
I do admire your attempt to make 'anybody' look worse that POS trump.
2016-2020, LLOOOLOOLOOLOL

All this Biden hate AFTER the total cluster fuck that was the trump administration.
You have something against cheap energy, robust economy, national security and no terror attacks?

Not one American soldier died in Afghanistan in the last year of Trump's presidency, in one day, Resident Biden with his actions (probably not his, the puppet masters who tell him what do and say behind the scene) has caused twelve American soldiers to get blown up by savage suicide bombers, and thousands of Americans stranded trying to figure out how to get the hell out without getting killed or taken hostage by terrorists.

Very soon we're going to go back to watching Americans getting tortured and beheaded by terrorists and assorted Islamic animals while they threaten the US with destruction like the good old Obama days. While the Left justified this barbarism.

Not one American soldier died in Afghanistan in the last year of Trump's presidency, in one day, Resident Biden with his actions (probably not his, the puppet masters who tell him what do and say behind the scene) has caused twelve American soldiers to get blown up by savage suicide bombers, and thousands of Americans stranded trying to figure out how to get the hell out without getting killed or taken hostage by terrorists.

Very soon we're going to go back to watching Americans getting tortured and beheaded by terrorists and assorted Islamic animals while they threaten the US with destruction like the good old Obama days. While the Left justified this barbarism.

07-blame-o-li-1080-600x429-1.jpg

Who do you think is more evil. Trump or DeSantis?

Forum List

Back