By November 2020 Donald Trump will have increased US debt by $10+ Trillion during his tenure

Anybody who criticized Obama should get on their knees and beg forgiveness.

By the end of his term, $ 10+ trillion will have disappeared down the Dopey Donald Trump rabbit-hole.

Will that shut Dopey Donald Trump's cakehole? Shit no.

The MAGAnuts are addicted to Dopey Donald Trump's lies and he will find a way to blame others and spin it as a success to rouse his MAGAnut hordes.

The Approaching COVID-19 Debt Crisis: How Excessive Debt Reduces Economic Growth
And the Dems endorsed every cent.

The buck stops where?

By the end of his term, $ 10+ trillion will have disappeared down the Dopey Donald Trump rabbit-hole.

The MAGAnuts are addicted to Dopey Donald Trump's lies and he will find a way to blame others and spin it as a success to rouse his MAGAnut hordes.

The Approaching COVID-19 Debt Crisis: How Excessive Debt Reduces Economic Growth

The House passes the bills that are sent to the Senate that then get passed and Sent to the Oval Office and signed, so the Blame goes to Pelosi, McConnell and Trump but you think Trump is a dictator as usual and did all this on his own...

Just like when Obama was President it took Pelosi/Boehner/Ryan in the House, Reid/McConnell in the Senate and Obama to waste all that money...

Finally, if you dislike the waste so much then get your beloved China to pay for what we have to spend during this Kung Fu Pandemic seeing it was their failure to contain it!

Why should China pay for Dopey Donald Trump's incompetence?
Hey Asswipe why should China not pay for their fuckup, be it an "Accident" or a deliberate "Attack"

If China pays for fuckup Dopey Donald Trump will it import him to China?
What are you talking about.... you know it is way too early to be hitting the bottle

And the Dems endorsed every cent.
and were fighting to get more

What I love is not only did Trump destroy the economy he also has a current UE at 14%...

giphy.gif

WTF does Trump have to do with all the money the Fed and Congress is throwing at the COVID pandemic?
You mean aside from his failed leadership resulting in far more economic damage than was necessary?

Here's an interesting question. Why is the fiscal and monetary response to COVID on Congress and the Fed when Congress and the Fed's response to the Bush recession was on Obama?
psssssssssst..i know why.
Simple answer, Obama stifled the US economy with regulations and moving jobs and factories overseas. It was an "unforced error", i.e. "those jobs are not coming back".
Trump's Debt was due to external circumstances. The strongest economy the world had ever seen was shutdown for 3-months or so.
See the difference? One Debt addition was unforced, and one was externally forced.

Obama's debt was incurred due to an economic collapse that predated his administration, which is an external circumstance.

Trump's massive debt was accrued as a direct result of his policies for tax cuts and then exacerbated by his inability to control the spread of COVID 19.
Half right.
1. Obama's recovery was unnecessarily slow, the slowest in history.
2. Trump's tax cuts were bad, but his COVID response was better than the democrat's would have been, his travel ban was called racist & xenophobic by the dems.

Trump is racist and xenophobic. He inherited a growing economy from Obama and poisoned it with debt that grew at > 2 x GDP growth.

Dopey Donald Trump is not a visionary, he is a reactionary.

All the Democrats have is the race card, because Biden is a loser. Keep slinging shit, it won't matter in November.
Trump took a stagnant economy and gave it some juice, until the pandemic put a pause in its growth.
1588942747182.png

What I love is not only did Trump destroy the economy he also has a current UE at 14%...

What did Trump do to earn that 14% UE rate? Ans. shutdown the US economy to save lives.
The UE will be much lower by November, sucks to be a Biden fan doesn't it?
I am no Biden fan and Biden is not the president...It sucks to see Trump fail so miserably..The US will be paying for his presidency for fifty years.

WTF does Trump have to do with all the money the Fed and Congress is throwing at the COVID pandemic?
You mean aside from his failed leadership resulting in far more economic damage than was necessary?

Here's an interesting question. Why is the fiscal and monetary response to COVID on Congress and the Fed when Congress and the Fed's response to the Bush recession was on Obama?
Simple answer, Obama stifled the US economy with regulations and moving jobs and factories overseas. It was an "unforced error", i.e. "those jobs are not coming back".
Trump's Debt was due to external circumstances. The strongest economy the world had ever seen was shutdown for 3-months or so.
See the difference? One Debt addition was unforced, and one was externally forced.

Obama's debt was incurred due to an economic collapse that predated his administration, which is an external circumstance.

Trump's massive debt was accrued as a direct result of his policies for tax cuts and then exacerbated by his inability to control the spread of COVID 19.
The brown turd's debt was accrued because Nancy Pelosi and the Demoncraps didnt stop the Fannie Freddie debacle from happening. Because of that, the smelly excrement Oblummer got to spend 1.5 trillion dollars a year, and still had the highest amount in poverty since the war on poverty started. Thanks Oblummer...
False and revisionist history.

The dramatic change in the mortgage industry leading into the subprime crisis was the involvement of private mortgage lenders who drove down the requirements for mortgages. Fannie and Freddie had little if anything to do with it.

It was primarily unregulated free market capitalism.
involvement of private mortgage lenders
Who all had the backing of Fannie and Freddie, which Barnacle Frank and Chrissy Dodd just adored and wouldnt allow sub primes to be red lined. Dont fucking try to play a game with me, my intellect is 100s higher than your pea brain.

Because Trumps signature is on the bill that allows congress to "throw" that money in an attempt to mitigate the virus impact on the economy.

Do you not know how government works?

Half right.
1. Obama's recovery was unnecessarily slow, the slowest in history.
2. Trump's tax cuts were bad, but his COVID response was better than the democrat's would have been, his travel ban was called racist & xenophobic by the dems.

Trump is racist and xenophobic. He inherited a growing economy from Obama and poisoned it with debt that grew at > 2 x GDP growth.

Dopey Donald Trump is not a visionary, he is a reactionary.

All the Democrats have is the race card, because Biden is a loser. Keep slinging shit, it won't matter in November.
Trump took a stagnant economy and gave it some juice, until the pandemic put a pause in its growth.
View attachment 333511

Where's this "juice" you speak of?

1588943419669.png

The brown turd's debt was accrued because Nancy Pelosi and the Demoncraps didnt stop the Fannie Freddie debacle from happening. Because of that, the smelly excrement Oblummer got to spend 1.5 trillion dollars a year, and still had the highest amount in poverty since the war on poverty started. Thanks Oblummer...

The dramatic change in the mortgage industry leading into the subprime crisis was the involvement of private mortgage lenders who drove down the requirements for mortgages. Fannie and Freddie had little if anything to do with it.

involvement of private mortgage lenders
Who all had the backing of Fannie and Freddie, which Barnacle Frank and Chrissy Dodd just adored and wouldnt allow sub primes to be red lined. Dont fucking try to play a game with me, my intellect is 100s higher than your pea brain.
Nope!

Private mortgage lenders did not have the backing of Fannie and Freddie. They had no need for them. The mortgages were bundled into mortgage backed securities and sold off to investors worldwide by prominent investment firms such as Bear Stearns (ring any bells yet?) who had obscured the risk of those securities.

I considered the 2008 recession a failure of the government and many factors, including Bush, Clinton, Nixon, the fed and Congress. All culminating in 2008. I never blamed one person, to many years and to many bad decisions over the year prior.

As far as today, I blame the virus and our response as a nation.

Completely false

It'll coincide with his re-election then.

/——-/ Stupid tard- Congress controls spending- not the president- not even Obozo. Where is the democRATs balanced budget? Stupid tard.
14C1DFE6-07AC-4461-B692-576104B8AE95.jpeg

Forum List

Back