🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

By one measure, Hillary earned more than America's top 10 CEOs

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
In one narrow measure this is true. By any measure Mrs. Clinton certainly is quite wealthy. Quite a feat since leaving the WH dead broke a mere 14 year ago.

By one measure Hillary earned more than America s top 10 CEOs WashingtonExaminer.com

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is drawing a populist bead on lavish Wall Street pay packages as she revs up her march to the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, but in some respects the fat-per-speech fee she can charge puts her far ahead of the top 10 highest-paid American CEOs.

"I think it's fair to say that if you look across the country, the deck is stacked in favor of those already at the top. There's something wrong when CEOs make 300 times more than the American worker...," Clinton said during her first campaign swing last week at an Iowa community college.

Also Bill Cllinton Signed Nafta...So a lot of our industry was sold down the river because of these people. How the fuck can anyone that is low or middle class vote Clinton?

National Average Wage Index

The national average wage index 2013 is 44,888.16

Now, consider if Mrs. Clinton makes just 10 speeches at 300000/per then that is 3 million a year. Which isn't quite 300 times the average worker but damn close. But I seriously doubt Mrs. Clinton sees it that way.

I heard she bought a shabby apartment in case she wins the Presidency

I think I heard? 9MILLION for it

and then her, her party and their cult followers sit and rail against the "wealthy"

they're going ape shit over the elimination of the DEATH tax. how dare they think of letting us keep more of our monies. Even after we frekken die

This is going to be big, IMO......

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/u...uestions-foreign-donations-to-foundation.html

61rRc0geHgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

“We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,” Mr. Schweizer writes.

But “Clinton Cash” is potentially more unsettling, both because of its focused reporting and because major news organizations including The Times, The Washington Post and Fox News have exclusive agreements with the author to pursue the story lines found in the book.

The question is, and has been for a while now, who do they run to replace this lying scumbag of a walking advertisement for FDS?

Pocahontas? I think not. McCauley? Weak.

I think they stick with the Hero of Bosnia.....

snipe.jpg

This is going to be big, IMO......

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/u...uestions-foreign-donations-to-foundation.html

61rRc0geHgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

“We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,” Mr. Schweizer writes.

But “Clinton Cash” is potentially more unsettling, both because of its focused reporting and because major news organizations including The Times, The Washington Post and Fox News have exclusive agreements with the author to pursue the story lines found in the book.

The question is, and has been for a while now, who do they run to replace this lying scumbag of a walking advertisement for FDS?

Pocahontas? I think not. McCauley? Weak.

I think they stick with the Hero of Bosnia.....

snipe.jpg

I think the word is, should be, but won't be. Watergate would have been nothing had it no been for a press that forced the issue. Emailgate and this will go no where, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back