By way of Trump's fantasy logic, a foreign power still helped him get elected

www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/fmr-senior-fbi-official-very-problematic-that-trump-blames-ukraine-over-russia-for-election-interference-75464261692 If Trump continues to blame Ukraine for the 2016 election, then he still got help from a foreign power, only to reach out to that same power again for help against Biden. Either way, he got help, and didn't win the election fairly. Trump is claiming Ukraine hacked into the DNC by way of his logic. Trump and the Republican party have lost their minds people. They can't even construct a logical, intelligent argument that ultimately still implicates them in an illegal election, and they are too friggin stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:They are telling on themselves. This is so crazy.

If Trump wanted to win this election fairly, he should have contacted the FBI. He didn't, proving he wasn't interested in winning a fair election.

No
Trump is clamming that the FISA warrant was illegal and braisma oil company was corrupt.
He didn't call the FBI. Instead he bribed a foreign government with our tax payer dollars by investigating his political opponent. Tell the pos to use his own damn money, not mine. That was a clear case of conspiracy to steal a fair election from me, plus use my tax money to do it. The pos needs to be in jail.

You are a dim imbecile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No
Trump is clamming that the FISA warrant was illegal and braisma oil company was corrupt.
He didn't call the FBI. Instead he bribed a foreign government with our tax payer dollars by investigating his political opponent. Tell the pos to use his own damn money, not mine. That was a clear case of conspiracy to steal a fair election from me, plus use my tax money to do it. The pos needs to be in jail.

No proof yet, only assumptions.

He did not trust the FBI and now it comes out why for good reasons. 17 as a matter of fact.

We the people were and still are asking about Hunter Biden, which is what that is all about in the 2nd phone call.
I notice that Dems and the media never thinks it's about the people wanting to know before the next election.
We need to know this before we vote.

Stop watching MSNBC , they don't have a clue what their talking about.
Not trusting the FBI is not a legal defense. You lose. Damn, can't you do better than that? That's pitiful.

I did not say it was a legal defense.
I said he would not go to the FBI and now we know why.
Yea, because of the seventeen witnesses who testified. Why? Because it was all about Trump and his re-election. Trump has no defense, nor did anyone present a defense. The entire Republican Congress in the House went on loud rants about the process. That defense is worth teats an a bo hog when the evidence is overwhelming. Question, have you got anything intelligent to debate in the form of counter arguments, because so far, you haven't given us any?

He doesn’t need a defense. He did nothing wrong.

The FBI is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. Their only loyalty is to those that hate Americans.
Like impeached Tramp!
President Trump is looking at a landslide reelection.
There is no president Trump. There never was. He will be gone one day, and he will be going to jail for running an illegal campaign. He will never be viewed in the history books as a legitimate commander in chief, because of how he cheated the country out of a free and fair election. The same way he was doing when he held up tax payer money to help his campaign. And he still hasn't paid all that money yet. As we speak, he is still cheating the American public out of a free and fair election because of a bribe to a foreign power to get dirt on his political opponent. And he is using my money to do it. Do you have any idea how bad the American public feel, by being cheated and ripped off from this thug?

The history books will look at Trump as a disgraced illegal citizen who got caught twice hijacking our election system.

www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/fmr-senior-fbi-official-very-problematic-that-trump-blames-ukraine-over-russia-for-election-interference-75464261692 If Trump continues to blame Ukraine for the 2016 election, then he still got help from a foreign power, only to reach out to that same power again for help against Biden. Either way, he got help, and didn't win the election fairly. Trump is claiming Ukraine hacked into the DNC by way of his logic. Trump and the Republican party have lost their minds people. They can't even construct a logical, intelligent argument that ultimately still implicates them in an illegal election, and they are too friggin stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:They are telling on themselves. This is so crazy.

If Trump wanted to win this election fairly, he should have contacted the FBI. He didn't, proving he wasn't interested in winning a fair election.

No

You are a dim imbecile.

And here is another assembly line Trump Toad falling in line like a good Sheep with nothing to offer. Damn you people are pitiful.

The FBI is as crooked as a dog's hind leg. Their only loyalty is to those that hate Americans.
Like impeached Tramp!

He may hit 400 Electoral Votes

Jo
The fact that you would consider voting for a thug, says more about you than him. Have you no self respect? You'd probably eat the corn out of Trump's shit just to see where it came from. You folks are pathetic.

No proof yet, only assumptions.

He did not trust the FBI and now it comes out why for good reasons. 17 as a matter of fact.

We the people were and still are asking about Hunter Biden, which is what that is all about in the 2nd phone call.
I notice that Dems and the media never thinks it's about the people wanting to know before the next election.
We need to know this before we vote.

Stop watching MSNBC , they don't have a clue what their talking about.
Not trusting the FBI is not a legal defense. You lose. Damn, can't you do better than that? That's pitiful.

Yea, because of the seventeen witnesses who testified. Why? Because it was all about Trump and his re-election. Trump has no defense, nor did anyone present a defense. The entire Republican Congress in the House went on loud rants about the process. That defense is worth teats an a bo hog when the evidence is overwhelming. Question, have you got anything intelligent to debate in the form of counter arguments, because so far, you haven't given us any?

You haven't given any.
They weren't allowed defense.
Schiff ran everything.
If Pelosi had done a house floor vote for impeachment inquiry then Trump would have cooperated like he did during the Muller investigation.
Negative! Trump gagged the key witnesses and held back hundreds of documents. A house floor vote or not does not give Trump a pass on non-cooperation. Try again. Your defenses are still weak and boring.

Gag on this, beotch.

You haven't given any.
Schiff ran everything.
If Pelosi had done a house floor vote for impeachment inquiry then Trump would have cooperated like he did during the Muller investigation.
Negative! Trump gagged the key witnesses and held back hundreds of documents. A house floor vote or not does not give Trump a pass on non-cooperation. Try again. Your defenses are still weak and boring.

Gag on this, beotch.

You don't debate anything. You're an idiot. You really aren't doing anything but making fun of the country and yourself by showing that video. Trump only fools the dumbest among us. And you are right smack in the middle of that camp.

Like impeached Tramp!

He may hit 400 Electoral Votes

Jo
The fact that you would consider voting for a thug, says more about you than him. Have you no self respect? You'd probably eat the corn out of Trump's shit just to see where it came from. You folks are pathetic.

Trump is an Amateur thug compared to the Mulatto Demon whose cock is still in your mouth.

Jo

You haven't given any.
Schiff ran everything.

Gag on this, beotch.

You don't debate anything. You're an idiot. You really aren't doing anything but making fun of the country and yourself by showing that video. Trump only fools the dumbest among us. And you are right smack in the middle of that camp.

Dumbmest among US?

THERE IS NO US

jo

No

You are a dim imbecile.

And here is another assembly line Trump Toad falling in line like a good Sheep with nothing to offer. Damn you people are pitiful.

Coming from a loser.....

You haven't given any.
Schiff ran everything.

Gag on this, beotch.

You gag on cock.

You haven't given any.
Schiff ran everything.

Gag on this, beotch.

Dumbmest among US?

THERE IS NO US

jo

Put the pipe down imbecile.

You haven't given any.
Schiff ran everything.

Gag on this, beotch.

Dumbmest among US?

THERE IS NO US

jo

She’s a drama queen.

You inadvertantly admitted
1)that Hillary using a Brit with Russian missinformation was a DEM ATTEMPT TO CHEAT the election in 2016 but
2)you fail to notice that act means rhe 2018 election was manipulated by foreign entities and the fake charges by way of abuse of power thus making the majority congress illegitimate making the impeachment charges of obstructing a fake congress another false charge abuse of power by said illegitimate a corrupt Dem congress.
3)you also inadvertantly impeach the Senate 2020 presidential candidates who have publically stated they will abuse their power and use foreign help to remove the President by way of the Senate trial, impeachment being used to benefit each candidate in an election-oops-CHECKMATE!
ACCORDING TO YOUR ILL THOUGHT OUT POST- ALL THOSE SENATORS have to remove themselves from office, recuse themselves from voting -in the least, and be removed from running for presidency.View attachment 295883
Unfortunately for you, critical thinking and logic aren't your forte. Hillary wasn't using a Brit who was spying on Russia, because Hillary never requested such a thing. But Trump used Russia at Trump's request. The word "inadvertently" does not apply in Hillary's case, because nothing was admitted to. But "premeditated" does apply in Trump's case.
Assumption & Semantics that once again backfire, because you are stating false charges were made, presidential candidates(*plural) were spied upon by opposition party and 2018 mid-term election manipulated while TRUMP "never requested such a thing" or did you not get Comeys initial memo on that and The Mueller report?
Notations:
*Popondopolos (spell?) worked for Ben Carsons campaign at the time of this Dem illegal act of gaining advantage on opposition.

Forum List

Back