By way of Trump's fantasy logic, a foreign power still helped him get elected

You haven't given any.
They weren't allowed defense.
Schiff ran everything.
If Pelosi had done a house floor vote for impeachment inquiry then Trump would have cooperated like he did during the Muller investigation.
Negative! Trump gagged the key witnesses and held back hundreds of documents. A house floor vote or not does not give Trump a pass on non-cooperation. Try again. Your defenses are still weak and boring.

Gag on this, beotch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't debate anything. You're an idiot. You really aren't doing anything but making fun of the country and yourself by showing that video. Trump only fools the dumbest among us. And you are right smack in the middle of that camp.

Dumbmest among US?

THERE IS NO US

jo

Put the pipe down imbecile.

Your Freudian slip betrays much more than your lack of socially relevant structure .... Trust me on this...You truly are clueless.

Jo

www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/fmr-senior-fbi-official-very-problematic-that-trump-blames-ukraine-over-russia-for-election-interference-75464261692 If Trump continues to blame Ukraine for the 2016 election, then he still got help from a foreign power, only to reach out to that same power again for help against Biden. Either way, he got help, and didn't win the election fairly. Trump is claiming Ukraine hacked into the DNC by way of his logic. Trump and the Republican party have lost their minds people. They can't even construct a logical, intelligent argument that ultimately still implicates them in an illegal election, and they are too friggin stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:They are telling on themselves. This is so crazy.

If Trump wanted to win this election fairly, he should have contacted the FBI. He didn't, proving he wasn't interested in winning a fair election.
didn't win it fairly---hahhahahahahhaha
keep the laughs coming, please

Agree
He won the popular vote in 31 States.
Hillary got only 19 States.
That is not cheating.
It is cheating when the Russians hacked 21 state voter rolls.
.......you people are STILL crying about the election?? AND claiming all kinds of crap lies???!!
..it was a fair and square election---stop the bullshit

www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/fmr-senior-fbi-official-very-problematic-that-trump-blames-ukraine-over-russia-for-election-interference-75464261692 If Trump continues to blame Ukraine for the 2016 election, then he still got help from a foreign power, only to reach out to that same power again for help against Biden. Either way, he got help, and didn't win the election fairly. Trump is claiming Ukraine hacked into the DNC by way of his logic. Trump and the Republican party have lost their minds people. They can't even construct a logical, intelligent argument that ultimately still implicates them in an illegal election, and they are too friggin stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:They are telling on themselves. This is so crazy.

If Trump wanted to win this election fairly, he should have contacted the FBI. He didn't, proving he wasn't interested in winning a fair election.

Agree
That is not cheating.
.......you people are STILL crying about the election?? AND claiming all kinds of crap lies???!!
Nothing about impeached Tramp is fair and square, he even cheats at golf!
Screen+Shot+2019-12-20+at+10.19.03+AM.png

Last edited:

I certainly hope comrade Putin comes through again in 2020. Last time was awesome. :21:
We'll, at least we know one who is willing to admit to treason. Thanks!

It ain't treason when you stop a traitor like Hillary or any of those current Dems from winning.

I certainly hope comrade Putin comes through again in 2020. Last time was awesome. :21:

It ain't treason when you stop a traitor like Hillary or any of those current Dems from winning.
Screen+Shot+2019-12-20+at+10.15.13+AM.png

It's just amazing that after a two-year Mueller investigation and everything else that's been shown, you people are still convinced that Russia had everything to do with Trump winning. As long as you keep believing that, I will keep feeding your paranoia and trolling you crayola-eating zipperheads.

:21:

Negative! Trump gagged the key witnesses and held back hundreds of documents. A house floor vote or not does not give Trump a pass on non-cooperation. Try again. Your defenses are still weak and boring.

Gag on this, beotch.

You don't debate anything. You're an idiot. You really aren't doing anything but making fun of the country and yourself by showing that video. Trump only fools the dumbest among us. And you are right smack in the middle of that camp.

Dumbmest among US?

THERE IS NO US

jo

Put the pipe down imbecile.

Your Freudian slip betrays much more than your lack of socially relevant structure .... Trust me on this...You truly are clueless.

Jo

HSW

It's just amazing that after a two-year Mueller investigation and everything else that's been shown, you people are still convinced that Russia had everything to do with Trump winning. As long as you keep believing that, I will keep feeding your paranoia and trolling you crayola-eating zipperheads.

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-26-5b4f2f590651a__700.jpg

Idiot. Your future is dismissed to being a crotchety old broken-down geezer in a nursing home, rambling incoherent nonsense about "Trump", "Russia" and "Putin", while your nurse rolls you over to clean to clean your shit-stained ass.

Everyone else in the nursing home will think you're crazy and they'll keep hiding your sippy cup from you, but you'll be convinced that it was those Russians hiding under your bed, who hid it from you. In your last moments on earth while you struggle gasping for breath, you'll imagine that Putin is smothering you with your pillow, while Donald Trump stands there laughing.

D2fpYWRXQAA5xxx.jpg
Losers always show up here with nothing.
That is why you are here, to be sure.

You should slap yourself upside your head to get out of that skip your stuck in.

Enjoy your night.
No, I'm here to make sure your night is short here. And make sure everyone understands the importance of people like you coming here for short visits just to say nothing. Enjoy yours. I'm already having a blast.

Because you are a fucking retarded troll

That's not a proven argument. Try bringing factual information when you come back.

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-26-5b4f2f590651a__700.jpg
And boy howdy has he got that pussy. And the Republican traitors cheer it on.

That's not a proven argument. Try bringing factual information when you come back.

Why bother? You wouldn't believe factual information if it shoved its dick in your mouth, which it tend to do every day or so.

You much really like that, bitchface.

D2fpYWRXQAA5xxx.jpg
Losers always show up here with nothing.
That is why you are here, to be sure.

You should slap yourself upside your head to get out of that skip your stuck in.

Enjoy your night.
No, I'm here to make sure your night is short here. And make sure everyone understands the importance of people like you coming here for short visits just to say nothing. Enjoy yours. I'm already having a blast.

Because you are a fucking retarded troll
Sour grapes anyone? Billiejeens has enough to go around.

Why bother? You wouldn't believe factual information if it shoved its dick in your mouth, which it tend to do every day or so.

You much really like that, bitchface.
You didn't bring any factual information with you so how could any of your own dick information tell us anything useful? Maybe yours isn't big enough to do any real damage?

We'll, Russia didn't have everything to do with Trump cheating in the election; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

We'll, Russia didn't have everything to do with Trump cheating in the election; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Whether it was "stolen" or not, tough shit, hillbilly.

We be President now, so suck it.

Agree
That is not cheating.
We're complaining about Trumps cheating in this election too with his Quid Pro Quo.

Agree
That is not cheating.
We're complaining about Trumps cheating in this election too with his Quid Pro Quo.

Ahhh...I see. So "quid pro quo" was in the articles of Nancy's fake impeachment?

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that.

Forum List

Back