BYU apologizes after posting photo of white students dressed as Tacos

I like the guy claiming that it wasnt offensive. How does he know if someone is offended or not? :rolleyes:
So what if someone is offended? I get offended by something often and I don't whine about it. People need to grow up.
People of high character and influence understand that offending people is pretty stupid. You can remain of low character and intellect if you want to but BYU decided to be smart about it.
Why aren't these same people offended by people wearing vagina hats?
You'd have to ask them. Personally I like vaginas so I am not offended. Are you?

I like the guy claiming that it wasnt offensive. How does he know if someone is offended or not? :rolleyes:
So what if someone is offended? I get offended by something often and I don't whine about it. People need to grow up.
People of high character and influence understand that offending people is pretty stupid. You can remain of low character and intellect if you want to but BYU decided to be smart about it.
You'd have to ask them. Personally I like vaginas so I am not offended. Are you?
Well, there you go, you just proved my point. Personally, I like tacos; therefore, I'm not offended by people dressed as tacos.

Well, there you go, you just proved my point. Personally, I like tacos; therefore, I'm not offended by people dressed as tacos.
I dont think BYU was apologizing to you though. Why do you have a problem with BYU apologizing to people that were offended?

I dont think BYU was apologizing to you though. Why do you have a problem with BYU apologizing to people that were offended?
Nothing to apologize for. They shouldn't be offended, just like you think people shouldn't be offended by people wearing vagina hats. None of them apologized to people that were offended so why should BYU. You're the classic leftist. You only see one side and it's yours that is the right one.

Nothing to apologize for. They shouldn't be offended, just like you think people shouldn't be offended by people wearing vagina hats. None of them apologized to people that were offended so why should BYU. You're the classic leftist. You only see one side and it's yours that is the right one.
When you offend someone that is something to apologize for. You dont determine what people should be offended over. Look at yourself. Youre no one at all. BYU apologized because they wanted to. If you have a problem with that complain to BYU and see what they say. :rolleyes:

When you offend someone that is something to apologize for. You dont determine what people should be offended over. Look at yourself. Youre no one at all. BYU apologized because they wanted to. If you have a problem with that complain to BYU and see what they say. :rolleyes:
Youve offended many people at USMB. Are you going to apologize now?

Many people meaning you?
Nope. I'm not BYU. If I offended you then youre going to have to deal with your feelings another way. That doesnt mean I am angry BYU apologized. Thats their prerogative.

Go look in a mirror and you'll see a hypocrite. Go fuck yourself.

Many people meaning you?
Nope. I'm not BYU. If I offended you then youre going to have to deal with your feelings another way. That doesnt mean I am angry BYU apologized. Thats their prerogative.
And many of us believe they were wrong to apologize. I'm sure they're hearing from many of us. You idiots really need to grow up.

What makes me a hypocrite? You go fuck yourself. :rolleyes:

Many people meaning you?
So when you said, "When you offend someone that is something to apologize for", you were full of shit, as usual. You are a dishonest racist.

Many people meaning you?
So when you said, "When you offend someone that is something to apologize for", you were full of shit, as usual. You are a dishonest racist.
It is something to apologize for. When did I say it wasnt? :rolleyes:

Read your posts. You think it's okay for people to dress up like vaginas and not apologize to people that are offended, but people that dress up like tacos should apologize to people that are offended. You're a hypocrite.

Read your posts. You think it's okay for people to dress up like vaginas and not apologize to people that are offended, but people that dress up like tacos should apologize to people that are offended. You're a hypocrite.
I dont have to read my posts. I know what I said. I said you shouldnt whine because someone else decided to apologize to someone they offended. :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy on this level can only come from having a low IQ. He simply cant keep his points straight because hes dumb.

I dont have to read my posts. I know what I said. I said you shouldnt whine because someone else decided to apologize to someone they offended. :rolleyes:
You said yourself that people that dress up like vaginas need NOT apologize because you like vaginas. Well, many people like tacos so why should they apologize for dressing up like tacos?

Hypocrisy on this level can only come from having a low IQ. He simply cant keep his points straight because hes dumb.
Dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

You said yourself that people that dress up like vaginas need NOT apologize because you like vaginas. Well, many people like tacos so why should they apologize for dressing up like tacos?
I said they dont have to apologize to me. Get your story straight. :rolleyes:

"You'd have to ask them. Personally I like vaginas so I am not offended. Are you?"

"You'd have to ask them. Personally I like vaginas so I am not offended. Are you?"
It's not about you. Idiot.

It's not about you. Idiot.
I know your lie wasnt about me. Thats why I posted what I actually said. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back