CA Bill: Want Ammo? Submit Personal Info, Pay $50...

it has nothing to do with gun control.....it is just another way for California to squeeze another 50 bucks out of you......it was just another "money" opportunity waiting to happen.....like i have said before.....if these fuckers had a way to do it, they would tax you for every turd you leave in the bowl.....or they would call it a "fee"....

Wrong on the first part. Right on the second part.

You see politicians are not dumb or retarded, they've heard of the Battle of Athens Tennessee, even if you haven't. They know people take up arms and revolt when you are taxed into extreme poverty.

so you are saying they want the armed revolt to happen?....

it has nothing to do with gun control.....it is just another way for California to squeeze another 50 bucks out of you......it was just another "money" opportunity waiting to happen.....like i have said before.....if these fuckers had a way to do it, they would tax you for every turd you leave in the bowl.....or they would call it a "fee"....

You see politicians are not dumb or retarded, they've heard of the Battle of Athens Tennessee, even if you haven't. They know people take up arms and revolt when you are taxed into extreme poverty.

No, they want to disarm the law abiding citizens and prevent them from having a sufficient quantity of ammo, so they CAN'T revolt against them. This bill will also put every GUN STORE OUT OF BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA, which is the ultimate objective of this particular bill.

No, they want to disarm the law abiding citizens and prevent them from having a sufficient quantity of ammo, so they CAN'T revolt against them. This bill will also put every GUN STORE OUT OF BUSINESS IN CALIFORNIA, which is the ultimate objective of this particular bill.

millions of Democrats own guns out here......you dont think this will go to court?....all i see is this State spending more tax dollars defending themselves in court and losing.....

millions of Democrats own guns out here......you dont think this will go to court?....all i see is this State spending more tax dollars defending themselves in court and losing.....

What is it that you are trying to argue?

What is it that you are trying to argue?
not really trying to argue anything....i think this may blow up in California's face.....

Forum List

Back