CA has 11 Uncontained Fires right now according to CAL FIRE?

Nobody cares about the fires except those about to get their shot burnt up. Been watching these fires burn like clockwork since I was a kid....many, many years. To most people it's like seeing the first snowfall of the season. The climate crusaders just don't quite get that but then again they get hysterical over just about everything :113:

Nobody cares about the fires except those about to get their shot burnt up. Been watching these fires burn like clockwork since I was a kid....many, many years. To most people it's like seeing the first snowfall of the season. The climate crusaders just don't quite get that but then again they get hysterical over just about everything :113:

Yeah but this year is the year when people will need money for out migration from the blue wall

Is that normal for this time of year?

I am sorry to say I didn't know that till last night watching some news. Admittedly CA is on fire a lot so I don't know when the stories make it out. I wish them safety and a good deal of luck. And a shitload of RAIN.

Yeah but this year is the year when people will need money for out migration from the blue wall

I have no idea what that means.

Every time you look up that shithole state is on fire again:up:
Pretty normal I'd say!

That shithole state is the 7th or 8th largest economy on the planet. And 15% of the total US GDP of the other 49.

Grow a fucking brain man or quit typing.

Every time you look up that shithole state is on fire again:up:
Pretty normal I'd say!

That shithole state is the 7th or 8th largest economy on the planet. And 15% of the total US GDP of the other 49.

Grow a fucking brain man or quit typing.

Sorry I confused you but much of that GDP is puffery due to high real estate prices and bad topology raising shipping costs with no real value added. With the ongoing expansion of the Panama canal more and more Westpac shipments are coming to the east coast. (maximum economy of scale for container ships has already been reached for west coast ports.) That will reduce consumer costs and employment in west coast logistics.

The high real estate prices only make sense with unlimited tax deductions for state and local taxes, which no longer exists so a large minority of the population in CA are hoping for survivable floods and fires. California has the worst U-Haul index in the country most years.

Forum List

Back