CA Illegal Immigration: WTF?!

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
Lst night O'Reilly had Art Torres and Juan Williams on talking about the border. Art seemed to think the way to securing the border was not to, you know, secure the border, but to petition the aid of the one of the most corrupt governments in the western hemisphere. Williams compared the Minutemen to the Klan. Torres said Arnold Schwarzenegger was only looking out for his political tush in calling for the Minutemen to come to California. I am just thinking, what the f*** is going through the skulls of these men? How can they honestly look at the situation -- MILLIONS of people breaking the law by coming here, a NY woman murdered by an illegal and the sick f*** calls her friends and family with her cell phjone to brag about it, "sanctuary cities" which PREVENT COPS FROM ENFORCING THE LAW, etc. -- and say "nothing to see here folks, move along." ? It baffles me why this is not a major issue.

theim said:
Lst night O'Reilly had Art Torres and Juan Williams on talking about the border. Art seemed to think the way to securing the border was not to, you know, secure the border, but to petition the aid of the one of the most corrupt governments in the western hemisphere. Williams compared the Minutemen to the Klan. Torres said Arnold Schwarzenegger was only looking out for his political tush in calling for the Minutemen to come to California. I am just thinking, what the f*** is going through the skulls of these men? How can they honestly look at the situation -- MILLIONS of people breaking the law by coming here, a NY woman murdered by an illegal and the sick f*** calls her friends and family with her cell phjone to brag about it, "sanctuary cities" which PREVENT COPS FROM ENFORCING THE LAW, etc. -- and say "nothing to see here folks, move along." ? It baffles me why this is not a major issue.

I saw that same Factor show. I just about gagged how the Minutemen were compared to the KKK as racists. :puke3:

Comrade said:
I saw that same Factor show. I just about gagged how the Minutemen were compared to the KKK as racists. :puke3:

Bill O'Reilly is the world's biggest screwball. It would come as no shock to me if I woke up one morning and the Factor was on CNN. :funnyface

The reason the illegal invasion isn't an issue is because

1) Big Business gets cheap labor

2) Politicians are afraid of looking un-PC

3) Jewish influence over our media and politics strongly favors immigration of any kind because Jews see this as how the Holocaust would have been avoided. (Jews accuse America of complicity in the Holocaust because of our immigration restrictions in place before WWII --- that is, if Jews had been able to emigrate, they would have escaped Hitler.)

4) Racial politics in America strongly favor anyone but whites, and most of the immigration is non-white.

Bottom line is, the folks most hurt by the 'immivasion' are middle class whites. And NOBODY represents them. Not Demorats, not Repunklicans. Nobody. Anybody who does is shot down as a racist hatemonger.

Forum List

Back