🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CA school mural features Trump's decapitated head on a spear

The racist Aztlan wing of the Democratic Party wants to change America into a Latino country.
The Democrat bigots hate Trump for trying to enforce our immigration laws and protect our borders.
Sooooo vote Democrat if you love illegal immigration.
Illegals have been coming since some dick of a republican gave them amnesty, then the next Republican president passed a law to allow chain migration on top of the just given amnesty...Oh, but your dumbass would rather fib than reveal the truth because of your fucked up political partisan party bitch backstabbing.

you two should get a room together,He does the same thing when it comes to the corruption of the republicans and Reagan that YOU do on the corruption of FDR and the dems exposed..this-
ignore.jpg

other than that,good job taking him to school that Illegal immigration started with a movie actor back when the 80's began when he got elected which each president since then expanded on,a FACT you are in denial mode on.:biggrin:
I see you have but one picture to convey nothing but a regurgitated slogan.

I have no problem with that mural at all, but we all know very well had an artist done the same thing with Obama's head there would be massive outrage from the left, the artist would have been called a racist, and it probably would have gotten nationwide media coverage.

just like this, except the *outrage* is from the right

was there a point?

One of the many similarities between ISIS and Democrats is that they both teach their children to hate
Better to hate, than to abuse girls. It is now common for small children nowadays to talk about "grabbing pussies".

ISIS probably also abuses girls and women.

Parents and other community members in Chula Vista are fuming over a mural at the MAAC Community Charter School that depicts an Aztec warrior putting a spear through President Donald Trump’s decapitated, bloody head.
CA school mural features Trump’s bloody, decapitated head on a spear

Yet you have moronic left saying the walking dead is to violent, but allow this. Aztec are known death cult worshippers so to say.

Such a great thing for schools to allow ..........INDOCTRINATION at it's finest.

View attachment 191933
Poor snowflake :itsok:

It's actually pretty creative

Trumpheadpic-1024x574.jpg
IT would be MUCH more creative and much more called for if it was YOUR head they drew it for.:asshole:
No that's a stupid idea

I have no problem with that mural at all, but we all know very well had an artist done the same thing with Obama's head there would be massive outrage from the left, the artist would have been called a racist, and it probably would have gotten nationwide media coverage.

just like this, except the *outrage* is from the right

was there a point?

Exactly

Yada, yada, it was done and it was done with Oblama being hung etc. etc, etc...Are you folks proud of having a birthdate of yesterday?

My birthday is in August.

Yada, yada, it was done and it was done with Oblama being hung etc. etc, etc...Are you folks proud of having a birthdate of yesterday?

My birthday is in August.
Too young to get the hint?

Yet you have moronic left saying the walking dead is to violent, but allow this. Aztec are known death cult worshippers so to say.

Such a great thing for schools to allow ..........INDOCTRINATION at it's finest.

Okay, dummy, this is a "Charter School", one of those places you guys on the right keep claiming are the solution to public school problems.

(They aren't. Of course, you can get better test scores by picking and choosing your students, but that's not fixing anything).

Okay, dummy, this is a "Charter School", one of those places you guys on the right keep claiming are the solution to public school problems.

(They aren't. Of course, you can get better test scores by picking and choosing your students, but that's not fixing anything).

So dummy , First off I know it's a fkn charter school second off it goes on in PUBLIC schools to dumbass.

3rd you don't even have a clue as to who is BEHIND the CHARTER schools now do you....... All US Charter schools.

Research this a bit, and omg the stuff you can find out when someone teaches DUMMIES how to connect the dots, follow the money, and then a light bulb goes off as to WHY PUTTING TRUMP'S HEAD ON A SPEAR GETS DONE, IS ALLOWED, whatever you want to call it .

upload_2018-5-5_18-0-9.png

Muhammad Fethullah Gülen is a Turkish Islamist, writer and preacher with a secret plan for bringing Shariah law to America.

Arguably Turkey’s most influential spiritual leader of the past 50 years, Gülen left that country in the late 1990s and now directs his cult-like Islamic movement from a guarded compound in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Part of his empire consists of a thriving network of more than 140 charter schools in 26 states that sell themselves to parents as a secular and more academically rigorous alternative to public schools.

As the second largest chain of charter schools in the United States, Gülen schools rake in tens of millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars every year.

“It has been widely reported for years that he wants ultimately to restore the Islamic caliphate in Turkey. That alone should make his charter schools in the U.S. a subject of law enforcement scrutiny, but it largely hasn’t,” Geller told WND. “There have been allegations that funds from these schools have gone to a Turkish Islamization movement, Hizmet. The U.S. government shouldn’t be funding Gülen’s schools; it should be investigating them and shutting them down.”

See list of 140 Gülen charter schools in 26 states.

See sampling of state and federal grants to Gülen schools.

Most of the parents of students who attend Gülen charter schools have no idea about Gülen’s

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/islamist...d-charter-schools-in-u-s/#v3BIrkbzo8SsOKHj.99

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/islamist...d-charter-schools-in-u-s/#v3BIrkbzo8SsOKHj.99

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/islamist-running-140-tax-funded-charter-schools-in-u-s/

No government employee should have a union. it's beyond retarded to allow that.

It fucks everybody over, duh!

So dummy , First off I know it's a fkn charter school second off it goes on in PUBLIC schools to dumbass.

3rd you don't even have a clue as to who is BEHIND the CHARTER schools now do you....... All US Charter schools.

No, but I'm sure you are going to tell us it's the Lizard People of the Illuminati or some such crazy shit.

Research this a bit, and omg the stuff you can find out when someone teaches DUMMIES how to connect the dots, follow the money, and then a light bulb goes off as to WHY PUTTING TRUMP'S HEAD ON A SPEAR GETS DONE, IS ALLOWED, whatever you want to call it .

Trump's head is on a spear because he peddles racism and hate on a daily basis. That's why people are doing htat, they are angry at some Orange Shitgibbon who wants to dehumanize them.

As far as your whining about Gulen, he actually sounds like a pretty reasonable guy.

From Wiki... (I know, the Lizard People run Wiki)

During the 1990s, he began to advocate interreligious tolerance and dialogue.[83] He has personally met with leaders of other religions, including Pope John Paul II,[82] the Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, and Israeli Sephardic Head Rabbi Eliyahu Bakshi-Doron.[137]

Gülen has said that he favors cooperation between followers of different religions as well as religious and secular elements within society. Among his strongest supporters and collaborators has been for years the Greek Orthodox Turcologist and professor at the University of Ottawa, Dimitri Kitsikis.

Gülen has shown sympathy towards certain demands of Turkey's Alevi minority, such as recognising their cemevis as official places of worship and supporting better Sunni-Alevi relations; stating Alevis "definitely enrich Turkish culture."[138][139][140]

Forum List

Back