🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Head at the End of a Spear

Lol....everytime California is in the news is good news for regular Americans! They get to see what America would be like when governed by progressive ideas.... while loved by the people who live on the coasts, the rest of the country is horrified watching the emergence of a shithole culture that we see in California. California can't be in the news enough for my liking!!:boobies::boobies::cul2:

Lousy strawman.
Schools regularly censure students art work.
Take a bite out of a sandwich the wrong way and they will suspend you.
School threats are now acceptable?

I see bad things in this radical school's near future
Street art, only a weenie sees a threat. Need a hankie?
Street art, no. It was a school sponsored event.
So you would want them to censor art because it's a school? So you're a Stalinist? Or more like a modern day Chinese communist?

Can you imagine if they had depicted the head of a teacher or school superintendent? It would have been gone before it dried and police probably summoned.

Time to round up the Violent Left

Controversial mural at California school shows Trump's head on a spear

A new mural at a Chula Vista charter school stirred controversy as soon as the paint dried.

Depicted in colorful spray paint on a wall at the MAAC Community Charter School near San Diego is an Aztec warrior with a skull and feathered headdress, human heart in hand, alongside another warrior with a jaguar headdress holding up his kill: the president of the United States

trumpspearmural.png

This is the culture coming across our border from Mexico. Isnt it great?!
Actually, it's pretty good for HS students.
Yeah, and Hitler's paintings were pretty good for a leader of Germany.

Lousy strawman.

So you would want them to censor art because it's a school? So you're a Stalinist? Or more like a modern day Chinese communist?
So you're for all that shit. I'm not. Need a hankie?

PS Need helping posting properly? I'm here to help.

Need a hankie because I don’t follow the pc crowd just because it is easier on you? Too hard to follow the posters box?

Taz, you argument is ridiculous and you know it. And you avoided responding to the truth of my post.

Lousy strawman.

So you're for all that shit. I'm not. Need a hankie?

PS Need helping posting properly? I'm here to help.

Time to round up the Violent Left

A new mural at a Chula Vista charter school stirred controversy as soon as the paint dried.

Depicted in colorful spray paint on a wall at the MAAC Community Charter School near San Diego is an Aztec warrior with a skull and feathered headdress, human heart in hand, alongside another warrior with a jaguar headdress holding up his kill: the president of the United States

trumpspearmural.png

Multiculties Are Agents of the Teflon Rich Trash

The cheap-labor Scrooges turned this savage race loose on them. We never should have allowed the owners to set wages.

A head dripping blood mounted on a spear depicts life for you. That explains alot.
Then the left is all befuddled why kids are shooting up schools.
Of course...because a school mural causes school shootings.
Does it promote murder?
Where's the promoted murder?
No...it represents a head....where is the murder? For all we know the head is of a heart attack victim.

First time I’ve heard of heart attacks causing a severed head.
A head dripping blood mounted on a spear depicts life for you. That explains alot.
Then the left is all befuddled why kids are shooting up schools.
Of course...because a school mural causes school shootings.
Does it promote murder?
Where's the promoted murder?
No...it represents a head....where is the murder? For all we know the head is of a heart attack victim.

o...it represents a head....where is the murder? For all we know the head is of a heart attack victim.
That mural explains why the Spanish wiped out that blood thirsty race. Now we're allowing the injuns from Central America who share their "culture" to settle in White Man's Land

But THIS causes left loons concern....as for the highlight? Pound sand loons, you have no authority to search anyone's cell phone

take-640x480.jpg

High School Student Questioned, Accused of Promoting ‘Violence’ with ‘Come and Take It’ Flag

A student in California’s South Pasadena High School was questioned and accused of promoting “violence” in bringing a “Come and Take It” flag to school.

The student, Charles Li, is a member of Pasadena High School Conservatives. He wore the flag as a cape for a protest against a ban on semi-automatic weapons.

Campus Reform reports that Li was wearing the flag had an image of an AR-15 above the “Come and Take It” logo.

While meeting with school officials, an assistant vice principal accused Li of promoting “violence.” A female administrator told Li he might have “more of a right to wear it off-campus” than on campus.

Li pointed out the obvious, saying, “Yeah…it’s not an actual gun,” and refused to accept the accusation of promoting violence. He said, “Well, I’m not promoting violence. How am I promoting any violence? I don’t get how this is promoting violence, just by supporting the Constitution.”

One administrator asked Li how having the image of gun on his back could be equated with support for the Constitution and another said, “I don’t remember there being semi-automatic rifles in the Constitution.”

After the questions ended, administrators asked Li to surrender his cell phone so they could go through it and see what he “might possibly have on [it].”

Student Questioned, Accused of Promoting 'Violence' with 'Come and Take It' Flag

Forum List

Back