CA state rep blames drought on abortions

In reality is, there is way too many people in California straining too few resources. If there weren't gobs of mexicans coming in, there would be more adequate water resources.

are

- and you're wrong.

As usual.
No, not really. Less people means more water per person.

No.

Its how the water is used.

If you live in an apartment, you use less water than the person with a big lawn. Pretty obvious, yes? You want to believe that Mexicans use more water than they do but in point of fact, the fields they work in use much more than they do.

Do a little research into what uses the most water in our society. Open your mind and educate yourself.

It sure would helped the present CA conditions if the environmentalists had allowed the politicians to build reservoirs years ago and cleared the forests of the extreme underbrush. True enough, Democratic Party politicians have screwed over the state for a long time to come and have turned the once productive central valley into a, "Dust Bowl".

If you want failures, vote Democrat, at this point it's a guarantee...

It sure would helped the present CA conditions if the environmentalists had allowed the politicians to build reservoirs years ago and cleared the forests of the extreme underbrush. True enough, Democratic Party politicians have screwed over the state for a long time to come and have turned the once productive central valley into a, "Dust Bowl".

So clearing forests will prevent a "dust bowl".

Lumpy 1

I would not have thought it possible but you're getting dumber.

It was never a forest but more to the point, look up "top soil".

Well, I think that we are getting to the bottom of the drought. It is either abortion, environmentalists, democrats, or all three....

Wait for it. I am sure that soon we will learn that Obama is behind the drought.

So clearing forests will prevent a "dust bowl".

Lumpy 1

I would not have thought it possible but you're getting dumber.

:lmao:

Different issues, the central valley was once the most agriculturally successful areas of the country, (it's not a forest dummy) now a great percentage of it is a, "Dust Bowl" with high unemployment.

Clearing the under-brush reduces the fire hazard (in forests) and makes it far easier to control forest fires.

Maybe this is your problem with growing a garden, most vegetables don't grow well in the shade of forest trees.

Last edited:

There are more reservoirs built to provide water to California than for any other state. Next. The problems in the central valley have to do with the geology of the region, the overuse of available resources, and the fact that no matter how much terraforming you do there, it is, at its core, a fucking desert.

I read that. A huff compost trash piece. The woman was suggesting that god was applying karma. Nothing unusual about something like that coming from a person of faith. But the huff compost is a bunch of arrogant lefties who think they know everything.
At least it wasn't a Muslim woman of faith. They like to apply the karma themselves and then pretend they're acting for God. And the huff compost would never hold a Muslim accountable.

In reality is, there is way too many people in California straining too few resources. If there weren't gobs of mexicans coming in, there would be more adequate water resources.
Do those gobs of Mexicans really need to be watering their spacious lawns? I think not.

State Rep Suggests Abortion Is To Blame For California Drought

...and even other pro-life activists distance themselves from her.....
what happened to Bush and lack of funding? did those excuses finally wear off?
Actually, it just quit raining and snowing so much. It`s been in all the papers!
and even when it rains too much, Moonhead has no idea what to do. uhm, maybe build that lake/damn?

Under the circumstances, it seems quite obvious to me that if people had performed more abortions, there would have been no need for Noah's ark, and all the death and destruction of the flood....

Forum List

Back