Cable news warhawks fanning flames in Ukraine.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Here's a good take on it.

While mainstream news outlets insist the situation in Ukraine is about to boil over, are war-hungry pundits to blame for stirring the pot? And just what is to be gained from escalating tensions in the region?

While mainstream news outlets insist the situation in Ukraine is about to boil over, are war-hungry pundits to blame for stirring the pot? And just what is to be gained from escalating tensions in the region?

If you think it is meant to inflame, (an emotional response) don't let it. It's as simple as that. Whatever is to play out will play out. It is for certain Ukraine will not cross the border to attack Russia, control territory or replace a government. You may be being spooked by comm chatter, and propaganda from both sides. Never let news you already believe to be meant to elicit an emotional response generate an emotional response. It seems to be causing a lot of anxiety on the web. Anxiety is an emotional response. Don't give either side what you think they want. When there is nothing you can do about present or future events beyond your control, then go ahead and do nothing. I look at it as a learned skill.

Dude...you're using Russia Today to cover for Putin?

Jesus

Russian trolls are really bad at their jobs

Biden and the MSM need a war to distract from his abysmal record.

Plus we will be supplying the Ukrainians, money is to be made with war.
Fuck Biden needs a war that he believes will unite the country under his leadership. Or someone thinks the country can unite. They would be wrong. This country especially would not unite around a war in Ukraine. It is none of our business and most of Ukraine considers itself Russian.

RT. Putin's propaganda outlet.

Thanks, comrade. Don't drink too much of that Kool-Aid.

Fuck Biden needs a war that he believes will unite the country under his leadership. Or someone thinks the country can unite. They would be wrong. This country especially would not unite around a war in Ukraine. It is none of our business and most of Ukraine considers itself Russian.
No, he doesn’t care about unifying the country. He wants to divide it and use any reason to continue “emergency powers”, and of course get paid off by the warmongers.

If you think it is meant to inflame, (an emotional response) don't let it. It's as simple as that. Whatever is to play out will play out. It is for certain Ukraine will not cross the border to attack Russia, control territory or replace a government. You may be being spooked by comm chatter, and propaganda from both sides. Never let news you already believe to be meant to elicit an emotional response generate an emotional response. It seems to be causing a lot of anxiety on the web. Anxiety is an emotional response. Don't give either side what you think they want. When there is nothing you can do about present or future events beyond your control, then go ahead and do nothing. I look at it as a learned skill.
Then you have a double-edge sword of distrust when the media ratings are at an all-time low, which they are now, and you wind up with an uninformed population - as opposed to misinformed.

So which is worse ?

The CIA is the king of false flag operations and Biden wants a war so you do not have to look any further

Actually the KGB is the king of the False Flag. The term is Moskorovka.

The Russians have practiced this since the Soviets took over.

But let me ask you a question. Why is it you believe Putin when he says he has no intention to invade, while his army is gathered, prepared, and obviously ready to go. Yet you don’t believe Biden when he says the Russians are ready to go?

Imagine you are standing on a street corner. A man is holding a woman at gunpoint. Yet he keeps insisting he isn’t going to shoot her. Another man is there saying yes, he will shoot her. You have to be ready to react.

You are asking the world to believe the man holding the woman at gunpoint, instead of the people who see the gun held at the woman’s head.

Ukraine has no ability to push into Russia. Ukraine doesn’t have the ability to take back the annexed territory including Crimea. So why is the Russian Military gathered on the borders? Putin does not deny they are there. He merely claims that they aren’t going to invade. Then of course he blames the US for increasing tensions to the point where military action may become necessary. Which makes no sense.

If Putin had no intention to invade Ukraine, it wouldn’t matter what the US said or did. Defensive weapons including short range anti armor weapons are harmless to troops who are not there.

I understand, you don’t like Biden. I understand that you don’t trust him. But why does that mean that the other guy is the friendly one? There is a point where the enemy of my enemy approach is idiotic. And we’re past that point right now.

If Putin wants to avoid war, all he has to do is not invade Ukraine. Send the troops back to their bases, and not invade Ukraine. Ukraine isn’t going to invade Russia. Nobody is that dumb.

This certainly has brought out the Russian trolls and useful idiots

But let me ask you a question. Why is it you believe Putin when he says he has no intention to invade, while his army is gathered, prepared, and obviously ready to go. Yet you don’t believe Biden when he says the Russians are ready to go?

Imagine you are standing on a street corner. A man is holding a woman at gunpoint. Yet he keeps insisting he isn’t going to shoot her. Another man is there saying yes, he will shoot her. You have to be ready to react.

You are asking the world to believe the man holding the woman at gunpoint, instead of the people who see the gun held at the woman’s head.

Ukraine has no ability to push into Russia. Ukraine doesn’t have the ability to take back the annexed territory including Crimea. So why is the Russian Military gathered on the borders? Putin does not deny they are there. He merely claims that they aren’t going to invade. Then of course he blames the US for increasing tensions to the point where military action may become necessary. Which makes no sense.

If Putin had no intention to invade Ukraine, it wouldn’t matter what the US said or did. Defensive weapons including short range anti armor weapons are harmless to troops who are not there.

I understand, you don’t like Biden. I understand that you don’t trust him. But why does that mean that the other guy is the friendly one? There is a point where the enemy of my enemy approach is idiotic. And we’re past that point right now.

If Putin wants to avoid war, all he has to do is not invade Ukraine. Send the troops back to their bases, and not invade Ukraine. Ukraine isn’t going to invade Russia. Nobody is that dumb.
Because Biden has liede his entire career and I do not trust him in the least. who gives a damn about Russia and the Ukraine. Not our circus not our monkeys

Maybe there is another reason Biden and his Posse are so concerned aboout the Ukraine
1645373855983.png

Because Biden has liede his entire career and I do not trust him in the least. who gives a damn about Russia and the Ukraine. Not our circus not out monkeys

Have you ever read history? Any history?

Let’s go to the latter half of the 1930’s. Germany reoccupied the Rhineland. This was prohibited by the Treaty that ended the First World War.

It wasn’t our circus then either. Germany took over Austria. Not our circus. Our Monkeys were not in Czechoslovakia either. Nor were they in Poland.

All the while Germany is getting stronger. We couldn’t find our Monkeys in France.

By the time it was our Circus. We had to fight across the North African area. We had to fight our way up Italy. And we had to fight our way in from the hell of Normandy.

How many lives. How much money would we have saved if we had found our Monkeys in the Rhineland?

Our monkeys were not in China. While Japan invaded Manchuria. Vietnam, Korea, and many other places were invaded. And our Monkeys were not found there.

Our Monkeys were not involved until Pearl Harbor. Then it cost billions of dollars and millions of lives.

Why are you so determined to repeat the same mistake? When our Monkeys are involved, will you rush to the recruiters and take up arms to fight? Or will you stubbornly stick to the propaganda to shore up your irrational hatred of your own nation?

Have you ever read history? Any history?

Let’s go to the latter half of the 1930’s. Germany reoccupied the Rhineland. This was prohibited by the Treaty that ended the First World War.

It wasn’t our circus then either. Germany took over Austria. Not our circus. Our Monkeys were not in Czechoslovakia either. Nor were they in Poland.

All the while Germany is getting stronger. We couldn’t find our Monkeys in France.

By the time it was our Circus. We had to fight across the North African area. We had to fight our way up Italy. And we had to fight our way in from the hell of Normandy.

How many lives. How much money would we have saved if we had found our Monkeys in the Rhineland?

Our monkeys were not in China. While Japan invaded Manchuria. Vietnam, Korea, and many other places were invaded. And our Monkeys were not found there.

Our Monkeys were not involved until Pearl Harbor. Then it cost billions of dollars and millions of lives.

Why are you so determined to repeat the same mistake? When our Monkeys are involved, will you rush to the recruiters and take up arms to fight? Or will you stubbornly stick to the propaganda to shore up your irrational hatred of your own nation?
Wanting to involve the US as the world's police is showing hatred of your own nation.

There is no KGB anymore, genius.
And they couldn't hold a candle to the CIA's covert activities.

You're only 30 years off.
The KGB was the main security agency for the Soviet Union from 13 March 1954 until 3 December 1991.

Forum List

Back