🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

It's why I read newspapers.

why does the leftist media report on blm protesting a career criminal committing suicide by cop but pass over a 9 y/o getting killed in her home during a drive by?

b/c racist degenerates like you don't care about innocent children, only bringing hate to the world.
The concept that black lives matter bothers you. We get it.

why does the leftist media report on blm protesting a career criminal committing suicide by cop but pass over a 9 y/o getting killed in her home during a drive by?

b/c racist degenerates like you don't care about innocent children, only bringing hate to the world.

1. Learn how to read
2. Learn grammar
3. Learn how to write

Didn't you get it? It happened to them and the perp was one of them. I almost had to laugh at the Fox babes who suddenly decided that a reporter's life was dangerous.

This from Ezra Klein today on Twitter:

"7. Via @_cingraham, there’s been a mass shooting (or more than one) almost every day in 2015: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2015/07/27/why-its-never-the-right-time-to-discuss-gun-violence/…"

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 7.05.41 PM.png

It creates divisions since it's not fully based on facts.

we know leftist hate all the facts, but your leaders want to destroy America and here's more proof of it.

a movement based on nearly not facts, boos a man that says "all lives matter"

just more proof, but not to you, b/c you can't think for yourself.

we know leftist hate all the facts, but your leaders want to destroy America and here's more proof of it.

Yes...we know that saying black lives matter bothers you.

Didn't you get it? It happened to them and the perp was one of them. I almost had to laugh at the Fox babes who suddenly decided that a reporter's life was dangerous.

Fox babe's lives are dangerous. That casting couch of Roger Ailes' is full of bedbugs.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.
Fuck the thousands of blacks killed by blacks right?

I suspect if the two victims were black and the shooter was white there would be no issue with the story dominating cable news. For the record it is being covered this way because it's news because of the mans motivies and the way he did it.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.
I missed the "Only" in Black lives matter. Perhaps you can point it out for us?

1. Learn how to read
2. Learn grammar
3. Learn how to write
You're a racist.

your critique of my English skills does nothing to disprove the fact.

You hate the cops and don't care that a child was killed

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.

b/c everyones life does matter, just not to you or anyone on the left.

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.
I'm sure the family and friends were very outraged....and that is exactly how it works in this country. Those most affected are quite outraged, the rest of us not at all...................at least not enough to look for solutions. Honestly, we simply don't care enough to do anything.

b/c everyones life does matter, just not to you or anyone on the left.
I don't disagree. What made you think I did?

Forum List

Back