🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

What is hilarious is how the progressives have been trying like hell to make this a "gun issue". The issue was the guy was a failure, and an asshole. He was also a narcissist. If he were white, and the victims black, you would all be tearing him to pieces and engaging in your typical guilt by association bullshit.

Guess what. He was black. And gay...and NEITHER ONE OF THOSE ATTRIBUTES MATTERED ONE DAMNED BIT!

He was an asshole through and through and all the rest is just window dressing that bigots like you will use to try and vilify all the others of like type.

It is you who are despicable here.

why does the leftist media report on blm protesting a career criminal committing suicide by cop but pass over a 9 y/o getting killed in her home during a drive by?

b/c racist degenerates like you don't care about innocent children, only bringing hate to the world.
The concept that black lives matter bothers you. We get it.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.
Fuck the thousands of blacks killed by blacks right?
I missed the "Only" in Black lives matter. Perhaps you can point it out for us?

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.
I'm sure the family and friends were very outraged....and that is exactly how it works in this country. Those most affected are quite outraged, the rest of us not at all...................at least not enough to look for solutions. Honestly, we simply don't care enough to do anything.

What? Only the family is outraged when a little girl is murdered in cold blood,yet the black community goes on a chimpout when some dumbass convict gets shot while resisting arrest?
Fuck it...black lives really dont mean shit.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

It's why I read newspapers.

Blood sells. It always has. But making a story out of it isn't new. In 1987 the Pennsylvania State Treasurer called a news conference on the day before he was to be sentenced on a corruption conviction. Reporters thought he called the conference to resign but instead he pulled out a .357 and blew the top of his own head off. Cameras were rolling, they stayed rolling, and it was broadcast in full around the state. And then repeated on the evening news.

What is hilarious is how the progressives have been trying like hell to make this a "gun issue". The issue was the guy was a failure, and an asshole. He was also a narcissist. If he were white, and the victims black, you would all be tearing him to pieces and engaging in your typical guilt by association bullshit.

Guess what. He was black. And gay...and NEITHER ONE OF THOSE ATTRIBUTES MATTERED ONE DAMNED BIT!

He was an asshole through and through and all the rest is just window dressing that bigots like you will use to try and vilify all the others of like type.

I'm a progressive and I don't think it's a gun issue at all. That genie is well out of the bottle and will never go back in. We resign ourselves to shootings every day and the only ones who REALLY and SINCERELY care are those personally effected. The guy had some serious issues. I don't think anyone can argue that.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

Blood sells. It always has. But making a story out of it isn't new. In 1987 the Pennsylvania State Treasurer called a news conference on the day before he was to be sentenced on a corruption conviction. Reporters thought he called the conference to resign but instead he pulled out a .357 and blew the top of his own head off. Cameras were rolling, they stayed rolling, and it was broadcast in full around the state. And then repeated on the evening news.

Yup, the old stereotype about newsmen of "if it bleeds, it leads" is a stereotype for a reason.

The concept that black lives matter bothers you. We get it.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.
I'm sure the family and friends were very outraged....and that is exactly how it works in this country. Those most affected are quite outraged, the rest of us not at all...................at least not enough to look for solutions. Honestly, we simply don't care enough to do anything.

What? Only the family is outraged when a little girl is murdered in cold blood,yet the black community goes on a chimpout when some dumbass convict gets shot while resisting arrest?
If black lives mean nothing, neither do white lives. How much sleep did you lose over Columbine? I bet none. How about Sandy Hook...again, I bet none. Neither did I. Because unless you are personally affected, it no longer matters.

I'm a progressive and I don't think it's a gun issue at all. That genie is well out of the bottle and will never go back in. We resign ourselves to shootings every day and the only ones who REALLY and SINCERELY care are those personally effected. The guy had some serious issues. I don't think anyone can argue that.

Yes, he did. His color didn't matter, his sexual orientation didn't matter, and the gun didn't matter. This guy was an asshole who would have murdered these people, or someone else, with whatever means he had available to him. No law can prevent that.

At the end of the day, guns have murdered once again the innocent. If we ever ever ever address anything in this country, we have got to address mental illness and this nations love of violence.

If black lives mean nothing, neither do white lives. How much sleep did you lose over Columbine? I bet none. How about Sandy Hook...again, I bet none. Neither did I. Because unless you are personally affected, it no longer matters.

My wife and I cried for the victims of Columbine, and Sandy hook. Progressives all over the nation though were gleeful that they had new ammunition to try and ban guns and THAT is despicable....

Yes, he did. His color didn't matter, his sexual orientation didn't matter, and the gun didn't matter. This guy was an asshole who would have murdered these people, or someone else, with whatever means he had available to him. No law can prevent that.
I cannot disagree with you.

My wife and I cried for the victims of Columbine, and Sandy hook. Progressives all over the nation though were gleeful that they had new ammunition to try and ban guns and THAT is despicable....
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. No one except for those personally affected really cared. It was all lip service.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. No one except for those personally affected really cared. It was all lip service.

Then you have zero empathy and are barely human. That is a big problem with progressives, and why progressivism leads to mass murders whenever it gets into power. It simply doesn't care about the human beings it is murdering, it only cares about, and thirsts for power.

It sure the fuck IS a gun issue. When you have a gun worshiping culture, the go-to solution for any problem you have is to stalk, take aim and pull the trigger. We're taught that from infancy and get it reinforced every day. Then somehow we're supposed to act surprised when it manifests in a setting that's not television, movie or video game fantasy? Surprised??

Columbine was a gun issue. Aurora was a gun issue. Sandy Hook was a gun issue. Luby's was a gun issue. Oak Creek and Tucson and Nickel Mines and Seal Beach and Virginia Tech and Omaha and Salt Lake and Webster and Jacksonville and Jonesborough --- what do they all have in common?

I mean -- DUH.

Then you have zero empathy and are barely human. That is a big problem with progressives, and why progressivism leads to mass murders whenever it gets into power. It simply doesn't care about the human beings it is murdering, it only cares about, and thirsts for power.
Oh I have empathy, but I am realistic. I care very much for those I love and know. And this is a recognizable commonality we all have. Why do you think that local news stations always try to find a local link to any national or international tragedy? Because of that fact. I'm just honest about it.

Mass murder is a natural outcome of progressivism carried to its' logical conclusion. Only at that point it's not called "murder" - it's just a sort of "cleansing" - a purge as some of the better practitioners called it.

Forum List

Back