🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

204 actually. I rounded off.

>> The 1811 German Coast Uprising was a revolt of black slaves in parts of the Territory of Orleans on January 8–10, 1811. The uprising occurred on the east bank of the Mississippi River in what are now St. John the Baptist and St. Charles Parishes, Louisiana.[1] While the slave insurgency was the largest in US history, the rebels killed only two white men. Confrontations with militia and executions after trial killed ninety-five black people.

Between 64 and 125 enslaved men marched from sugar plantations near present-day LaPlace on the German Coast toward the city of New Orleans.[2] They collected more men along the way. Some accounts claimed a total of 200–500 slaves participated.[3] During their two-day, twenty-mile march, the men burned five plantation houses (three completely), several sugarhouses, and crops. They were armed mostly with hand tools.[4] <<​

I did qualify by using the phrase "in this country", which means another 250 years before the US was founded wouldn't count in the time frame. But it's there, going all the way back to 1526 in (what is now) South Carolina .... which was the first attempt at bringing Africans here for slavery. In other words ---- right from the start.

If that comes as dumfounding news to your ignoramic ass.... good.

1526, that would be, lessee... five hundred years. Or for you pedants, "491".

Now what were you babbling again? Rachel Carson was laughing so hard, I kinda lost my place.

Slave revolts are vastly different than riots - moron.

Ray Nagin is searching for his Republican voter registration to slap your stupid lying ass with it...

You are a complete retard, due to you being such a hack.

Butt still hurting two days later?
"Slave revolts are vastly different than riots"... :rofl:

Let's show our studio audience and alllllll the folks watching at home where this started again, while our victim was apparently in a soundproof booth going :lalala: ....

Race riots, racial violence and racial protest have been going on in this country for two hundred years, Pothead. Now take the ages of O'bama, Holder and Sharpton, and bring 'em to your math teacher. You can even combine them; it still won't work.

Oopsie. You lose.

Let's show our studio audience and alllllll the folks watching at home where this started again, while our victim was apparently in a soundproof booth going :lalala: ....

Race riots, racial violence and racial protest have been going on in this country for two hundred years, Pothead. Now take the ages of O'bama, Holder and Sharpton, and bring 'em to your math teacher. You can even combine them; it still won't work.

Oopsie. You lose.

You're a lying hack - i proved that with your absurd lies trying to change Democrat hero Ray Nagin into a "Republican." (DERP - the black guy in New Orleans wuz a REPUBLICAN - eyes swares it - cuz BOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH)

ROFL

You are one stupid motherfucker, with zero integrity.

OH, and I don't give a fuck about your backtracking, retard - you made the utterly stupid claim that "race riots" were going on in America in 1815.

Look, you're just a hack - you make shit up to promote the dialogue you want people to believe. You have no grasp of history, and no care. You're a Howard Zinn motherfucker spewing complete bullshit to promote your political goals.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

It's why I read newspapers.
Why are you being so snide about somebody dying: why are you ridiculing a woman who was murdered, going on and on about her being blond? WTF does that have to do with anything. Show some respect.

I'm not showing disrespect for her. I am pointing out the blatant bias of the cable television "news" and their proclivities for sensationalism.

If this young woman and her cameraman had been, say a social worker and a plumber eating lunch at a mall when they were shot down and there was no video, it would have had 20 minutes in the news instead of 7 days.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

It's why I read newspapers.
Why are you being so snide about somebody dying: why are you ridiculing a woman who was murdered, going on and on about her being blond? WTF does that have to do with anything. Show some respect.

I'm not showing disrespect for her. I am pointing out the blatant bias of the cable television "news" and their proclivities for sensationalism.

If this young woman and her cameraman had been, say a social worker and a plumber eating lunch at a mall when they were shot down and there was no video, it would have had 20 minutes in the news instead of 7 days.
Yes you are showing disrespect for her. You are so carried away with your political agenda your tone toward her horrific death is careless and disrespectful in the extreme...it is even snide. Your references toward her death are dismissive. I'm disgusted.

Last edited:

Oopsie. You lose.

You're a lying hack - i proved that with your absurd lies trying to change Democrat hero Ray Nagin into a "Republican." (DERP - the black guy in New Orleans wuz a REPUBLICAN - eyes swares it - cuz BOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH)

ROFL

You are one stupid motherfucker, with zero integrity.

OH, and I don't give a fuck about your backtracking, retard - you made the utterly stupid claim that "race riots" were going on in America in 1815.

Look, you're just a hack - you make shit up to promote the dialogue you want people to believe. You have no grasp of history, and no care. You're a Howard Zinn motherfucker spewing complete bullshit to promote your political goals.

Actually all I did was cut and paste the exact words you FAILED to read. My goal here has nothing to do with politics -- that's way too advanced for you. My goal here is to have you understand simple English.

It's a challenging goal but somebody's gotta do it.

And I didn't need to "make shit up" --- all I had to do was click the original quote sitting here. The one you tried to morph into something else. The one that was sitting there the whole time yet you still got wrong.

Forum List

Back