🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

The concept that black lives matter bothers you. We get it.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.
Fuck the thousands of blacks killed by blacks right?
I missed the "Only" in Black lives matter. Perhaps you can point it out for us?

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.

Okay, here you go...

The Rev. Al Sharpton is calling for a high-profile community summit to address black-on-black violence after Harlem was rocked by a wave of shootings over Memorial Day.

"Last year alone, nearly one black child a day under the age of 17 was shot and killed in New York City. Shot mostly by other black city residents," Sharpton said.

"Shootings and violence within our community by one of our own is an outrage and an issue that we must confront as diligently and as passionately as a sensational case of police misconduct or brutality."

Rev. Al: Let's talk about violence in black nabes

Thats hardly outrage.
Where's the rioting and looting?

You idiot.

You said --
Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests

Sharpton proposed to hold a more in-depth "Summit on Violence" within the month to bring together community leaders, young people, law enforcement, clergy, businessmen and elected officials, including Mayor Bloomberg and Paterson.

He said three critical areas need to be addressed: improving partnerships between the police and the community, "better dialogue between all of us with our youth" and new jobs.

About 70 people chanting "Let's save our children" joined a march Sharpton led Saturday from his National Action Network headquarters on W. 145th St. along Malcolm X Blvd.

I posted everything you requested...an article, a planned protest (march), and a statement over Al's outrage. This is not something new, he's been working at this for a while. If you'd ever read something other than your Republican rag you'd know that.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.
Fuck the thousands of blacks killed by blacks right?

Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.

Okay, here you go...

The Rev. Al Sharpton is calling for a high-profile community summit to address black-on-black violence after Harlem was rocked by a wave of shootings over Memorial Day.

"Last year alone, nearly one black child a day under the age of 17 was shot and killed in New York City. Shot mostly by other black city residents," Sharpton said.

"Shootings and violence within our community by one of our own is an outrage and an issue that we must confront as diligently and as passionately as a sensational case of police misconduct or brutality."

Thats hardly outrage.

You idiot.

You said --
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests

Sharpton proposed to hold a more in-depth "Summit on Violence" within the month to bring together community leaders, young people, law enforcement, clergy, businessmen and elected officials, including Mayor Bloomberg and Paterson.

He said three critical areas need to be addressed: improving partnerships between the police and the community, "better dialogue between all of us with our youth" and new jobs.

About 70 people chanting "Let's save our children" joined a march Sharpton led Saturday from his National Action Network headquarters on W. 145th St. along Malcolm X Blvd.

I posted everything you requested...an article, a planned protest (march), and a statement over Al's outrage. This is not something new, he's been working at this for a while. If you'd ever read something other than your Republican rag you'd know that.

Again,where's the rioting and destruction of property?
I guess for blacks to care enough to destroy neighborhoods it has to be a white person that does the killing. And of course the dead guy has to be a career criminal.
Maybe if the nine year old had a juvy record and had been shot by a white gangster?

So lets recap. Little girl murdered in drive by by a black gangster earns a calm and measured response.
Black career criminal gets shot while trying to kill a cop and they riot and loot.

Yeah....that makes total sense.

Last edited:

Okay, here you go...

Thats hardly outrage.

You idiot.

You said --

I guess for blacks to care enough to destroy neighborhoods it has to be a white person that does the killing. And of course the dead guy has to be a career criminal.
Maybe if the nine year old had a juvy record and had been shot by a white gangster?

Al doesn't do rioting and destruction of property, you moron.

Okay, here you go...

Thats hardly outrage.

You idiot.

You said --

Not personally,he just encourages it.

So lets recap. Little girl murdered in drive by by a black gangster earns a calm and measured response.
Black career criminal gets shot while trying to kill a cop and they riot and loot.

Okay, here you go...

Thats hardly outrage.

You idiot.

You said --

And that is complete nonsense.

Thats hardly outrage.

You idiot.

You said --

Whats the matter? Get bit in the ass by the truth?

This from Ezra Klein today on Twitter:

"7. Via @_cingraham, there’s been a mass shooting (or more than one) almost every day in 2015: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2015/07/27/why-its-never-the-right-time-to-discuss-gun-violence/…"

View attachment 48421

As soon as you can show me a system that will prevent a deranged person from getting a gun i'll gladly turn mine in. until then you are merely pissing up a rope.

Which system is used to keep dynamite out of people's hands. Or bazookas. Or C4 explosives.

When something dangerous is properly regulated it IS kept out of the wrong people's hands. Unfortunately gun-lickers have made sure the U.S. is flooded with so many guns it would take a decade to slowly destroy most of them. But it is not impossible.

And for the 2nd amendment whackjobs who have visions of being minutemen and saving the country, this dream ended for good over 100 years ago when the civil population could not possess fully auto machine guns comparable to the government's. Now the U.S. military has such powerful weapons any revolution here would be ended in a matter of days.

But unreal fantasies die hard.

No system that works. Europe enjoys bomb attacks all the time and they have the strictest anti bomb and bazooka laws on the books.

You idiot.

You said --

You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you in the face. I've already slapped you twice. If you wanted to understand the situation, you could....but you don't, because you're small minded. You're the one who doesn't give a shit.

You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you in the face. I've already slapped you twice. If you wanted to understand the situation, you could....but you don't, because you're small minded. You're the one who doesn't give a shit.

I understand the situation just fine.
As do you,the disparity in the response to two killings is so obvious even a cum dumpster such as yourself can see it...you're just to dishonest to admit it.

No way YOU could be wrong, is there? No. Possible. Way. :laugh2:

If black lives mean nothing, neither do white lives. How much sleep did you lose over Columbine? I bet none. How about Sandy Hook...again, I bet none. Neither did I. Because unless you are personally affected, it no longer matters.

You Communists have been saying that white lives don't matter for well over a year. In a very real sense, this is the theme of the Obama presidency.

You idiot....

Stopped reading right there...brilliant rebuttal!
I'm sure you've swayed legions of people to your side with that exceptional argument...

or else you're projecting...

Hello black pot.

"....you assholes...." you said?..fuck you, asshole..read it and weep.
don't rattle the cage and you won't get bit...I will defend myself...

Likewise.

You idiot....

Stopped reading right there...brilliant rebuttal!
I'm sure you've swayed legions of people to your side with that exceptional argument...

or else you're projecting...

Hello black pot.

"....you assholes...." you said?..fuck you, asshole..read it and weep.
don't rattle the cage and you won't get bit...I will defend myself...

Likewise.

So..what does this have to do with me, again?

If you're going lie Cruella, at least try to make it somewhat plausible....

{
I sat up and watched, as events unfolded in Ferguson, Missouri–unfortunate situation, obviously. Anytime a law enforcement officer uses force that takes a life, it deserves a thorough, transparent vetting–investigation. We all agree with that. But then some groups began to converge on the small town of Ferguson, Missouri, like vultures on a roadside carcass… people like Al Sharpton.”

Read more: Black Sheriff SLAMS Al Sharpton, DESTROYS Ferguson Race Rioters (VIDEO) - The Political Insider}

If you're going lie Cruella, at least try to make it somewhat plausible....

{
I sat up and watched, as events unfolded in Ferguson, Missouri–unfortunate situation, obviously. Anytime a law enforcement officer uses force that takes a life, it deserves a thorough, transparent vetting–investigation. We all agree with that. But then some groups began to converge on the small town of Ferguson, Missouri, like vultures on a roadside carcass… people like Al Sharpton.”

Read more: Black Sheriff SLAMS Al Sharpton, DESTROYS Ferguson Race Rioters (VIDEO) - The Political Insider}

That's empty rhetoric. You don't have to agree with Sharpton, but he did not cause the riots. That's ridiculous.

Here's his full speech from the funeral.

And here's an opinion piece from WND, the right wing World Net Daily.

I never thought I’d say the words, but I agree with Rev. Al Sharpton. In fact, I actually gave a hearty “Amen” to some of the comments he made at the funeral for my namesake, Michael Brown, who was finally laid to rest in Ferguson, Missouri, this past Sunday.

Now, I must say that I am not familiar with the vast majority of Sharpton’s sermons, radio and TV broadcasts and community activities. I just know that when I have heard him, I have disagreed with him, sometimes profoundly. And until Sunday, I was not impressed with his role in Ferguson, nor was I hopeful that his presence would bring about anything constructive.

But let’s give credit where credit is due. He nailed some things in his funeral message.

On the one hand, he gave a very clear perspective of the way many black Americans view the police and justice system, saying: “In three weeks, we saw Marlene Pinnock, a woman in Los Angeles, laid out on the freeway … a California highway patrolman hit her 15 times on video, with no weapon in her hand, nothing, no threat to her. Right after that, a man, they said he had loosie cigarettes, and they put an illegal chokehold on him – a man videoed it, 11 times he said he couldn’t breathe – and the policeman wouldn’t let him go. Later that week, we see Michael lying on the ground. America, it’s time to deal with policing! We are not the haters, we’re the healers!”

But he didn’t stop there, nor did he focus only on “policing.” Instead, he said that it was time for his own community, black America, to get its own house in order.

He laid into the rioters and protesters, explaining how the parents of the slain teenager “had to break their mourning to ask folks to stop looting and rioting. … Their son taken, discarded and marginalized? And they have to stop mourning to get you to control your anger, like you’re more angry than they are?”

Full story @ Al Sharpton got it right — really!

That's empty rhetoric. You don't have to agree with Sharpton, but he did not cause the riots. That's ridiculous.

He didn't cause the riots, he just inflamed and intensified them.

I never thought I’d say the words, but I agree with Rev. Al Sharpton. In fact, I actually gave a hearty “Amen” to some of the comments he made at the funeral for my namesake, Michael Brown, who was finally laid to rest in Ferguson, Missouri, this past Sunday.

Now, I must say that I am not familiar with the vast majority of Sharpton’s sermons, radio and TV broadcasts and community activities. I just know that when I have heard him, I have disagreed with him, sometimes profoundly. And until Sunday, I was not impressed with his role in Ferguson, nor was I hopeful that his presence would bring about anything constructive.

But let’s give credit where credit is due. He nailed some things in his funeral message.

On the one hand, he gave a very clear perspective of the way many black Americans view the police and justice system, saying: “In three weeks, we saw Marlene Pinnock, a woman in Los Angeles, laid out on the freeway … a California highway patrolman hit her 15 times on video, with no weapon in her hand, nothing, no threat to her. Right after that, a man, they said he had loosie cigarettes, and they put an illegal chokehold on him – a man videoed it, 11 times he said he couldn’t breathe – and the policeman wouldn’t let him go. Later that week, we see Michael lying on the ground. America, it’s time to deal with policing! We are not the haters, we’re the healers!”

But he didn’t stop there, nor did he focus only on “policing.” Instead, he said that it was time for his own community, black America, to get its own house in order.

He laid into the rioters and protesters, explaining how the parents of the slain teenager “had to break their mourning to ask folks to stop looting and rioting. … Their son taken, discarded and marginalized? And they have to stop mourning to get you to control your anger, like you’re more angry than they are?”

{
"Ferguson burns because of, in part, a mindset that was created by Al Sharpton, by Eric Holder and the president," Fox News' Sean Hannity added one month later.

"[D]espite all the protestations and all the people literally throwing their hands up and saying, 'Not me, not me,' instead of 'Don't shoot, don't shoot.' They've all got blood on their hands," conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said following the brutal and racially motivated execution of two police officers in New York City in December last year. "The mayor of New York City, blood on his hands. The Rev. Al Sharpton, blood on his hands."}

For MSNBC's Al Sharpton, two officers shot in Ferguson is 'frustrating'

I can post editorials too...

He didn't cause the riots, he just inflamed and intensified them.

{
"Ferguson burns because of, in part, a mindset that was created by Al Sharpton, by Eric Holder and the president," Fox News' Sean Hannity added one month later.

"[D]espite all the protestations and all the people literally throwing their hands up and saying, 'Not me, not me,' instead of 'Don't shoot, don't shoot.' They've all got blood on their hands," conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh said following the brutal and racially motivated execution of two police officers in New York City in December last year. "The mayor of New York City, blood on his hands. The Rev. Al Sharpton, blood on his hands."}

For MSNBC's Al Sharpton, two officers shot in Ferguson is 'frustrating'

I can post editorials too...

So now it was created by the mindset of Al. lol. You could have listened to his actual speech, but you chose to let RW News do your thinking for you. Good job!

Hey, this is from your source, The Washington Examiner.

After a demand for broad reforms in American policing, Sharpton changed course to address his black listeners directly. "We've got to be straight up in our community, too," he said. "We have to be outraged at a 9-year-old girl killed in Chicago. We have got to be outraged by our disrespect for each other, our disregard for each other, our killing and shooting and running around gun-toting each other, so that they're justified in trying to come at us because some of us act like the definition of blackness is how low you can go."

At Michael Brown funeral, Al Sharpton's double-edged eulogy evokes anger

Forum List

Back