🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

So now it was created by a mindset. lol. You could have listened to his actual speech, but you chose to let RW News do your thinking for you. Good job!

Hey, this is from your source, The Washington Examiner.

After a demand for broad reforms in American policing, Sharpton changed course to address his black listeners directly. "We've got to be straight up in our community, too," he said. "We have to be outraged at a 9-year-old girl killed in Chicago. We have got to be outraged by our disrespect for each other, our disregard for each other, our killing and shooting and running around gun-toting each other, so that they're justified in trying to come at us because some of us act like the definition of blackness is how low you can go."

At Michael Brown funeral, Al Sharpton's double-edged eulogy evokes anger

We have a president who has engaged in race baiting his entire term. He appointed an openly criminal and unapologetically racist AG. Eric Holder in fact was "shock Collar," rather than any sort of law enforcement.

Racism is the theme of the Obama regime. Anything that could be done to intensify division and racial tension has been done by this administration. Add to this a militarized police force with itching trigger fingers, and we have a powder keg. Sharpton is a long time race hustler who made his bones falsely accusing white cops of raping a black girl. Though claims were proven false, Sharpton remains a favorite for the left - hey, you leftists and integrity have no connection at all.

Sharpton and especially that scumbag crook Holder, have promoted racial hatred and fostered violence from the start in Ferguson. Holder failed to address the facts that Brown attacked the officer and was shot in self-defense, instead claiming that the polices are "racist,."

As for Sharpton;

{As I said last week in the wake of the grand jury decision, I think Ferguson laid bare a problem that is not unique to St. Louis or that area, and is not unique to our time, and that is a simmering distrust that exists between too many police departments and too many communities of color. The sense that in a country where one of our basic principles, perhaps the most important principle, is equality under the law, that too many individuals, particularly young people of color, do not feel as if they are being treated fairly.}

Is this what a person seeking peace says during a riot? Hardly.

So now it was created by a mindset. lol. You could have listened to his actual speech, but you chose to let RW News do your thinking for you. Good job!

After a demand for broad reforms in American policing, Sharpton changed course to address his black listeners directly. "We've got to be straight up in our community, too," he said. "We have to be outraged at a 9-year-old girl killed in Chicago. We have got to be outraged by our disrespect for each other, our disregard for each other, our killing and shooting and running around gun-toting each other, so that they're justified in trying to come at us because some of us act like the definition of blackness is how low you can go."

We have a president who has engaged in race baiting his entire term. He appointed an openly criminal and unapologetically racist AG. Eric Holder in fact was "shock Collar," rather than any sort of law enforcement.

Racism is the theme of the Obama regime. Anything that could be done to intensify division and racial tension has been done by this administration. Add to this a militarized police force with itching trigger fingers, and we have a powder keg. Sharpton is a long time race hustler who made his bones falsely accusing white cops of raping a black girl. Though claims were proven false, Sharpton remains a favorite for the left - hey, you leftists and integrity have no connection at all.

Sharpton and especially that scumbag crook Holder, have promoted racial hatred and fostered violence from the start in Ferguson. Holder failed to address the facts that Brown attacked the officer and was shot in self-defense, instead claiming that the polices are "racist,."

As for Sharpton;

{As I said last week in the wake of the grand jury decision, I think Ferguson laid bare a problem that is not unique to St. Louis or that area, and is not unique to our time, and that is a simmering distrust that exists between too many police departments and too many communities of color. The sense that in a country where one of our basic principles, perhaps the most important principle, is equality under the law, that too many individuals, particularly young people of color, do not feel as if they are being treated fairly.}

You are in denial that a race problem even exists.

As for Sharpton;

This man was fired after a 6 month investigation for ordering officers to target black people.

5548ba9d04132.preview-300.jpg

Officer resigns.

At a protest on Aug. 19, Ray Albers, a police officer in the neighboring community of St. Ann, pointed his rifle at a Ferguson protester during a heated verbal exchange, an episode that was captured on video and widely circulated on social media.

Police officer resigns, another is fired after Ferguson incidents

The other officer, Matthew Pappert, who worked in the nearby city of Glendale, was fired on Thursday for comments he made on Facebook during the protests, City Administrator Jaysen Christensen said.

Pappert, who was with the city's police department since 2008, wrote on his Facebook page that he thought protesters should be "put down like rabid dogs," according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper.

Ferguson police chief resigns after scathing Justice Department report

The resignation of Chief Thomas Jackson was the latest in a string of departures since the Justice Department said on March 4 that a months-long probe had uncovered a range of unlawful and unconstitutional practices in the St. Louis suburb.

It is impossible to ignore the racism in the Ferguson police department. What Sharpton said was right on target. The fact that you want to ignore blatant racism tells me all I need to know about your character.

As for Sharpton;

As for Sharpton;

This man was fired after a 6 month investigation for ordering officers to target black people.

Officer resigns.

At a protest on Aug. 19, Ray Albers, a police officer in the neighboring community of St. Ann, pointed his rifle at a Ferguson protester during a heated verbal exchange, an episode that was captured on video and widely circulated on social media.

The other officer, Matthew Pappert, who worked in the nearby city of Glendale, was fired on Thursday for comments he made on Facebook during the protests, City Administrator Jaysen Christensen said.

Pappert, who was with the city's police department since 2008, wrote on his Facebook page that he thought protesters should be "put down like rabid dogs," according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper.

The resignation of Chief Thomas Jackson was the latest in a string of departures since the Justice Department said on March 4 that a months-long probe had uncovered a range of unlawful and unconstitutional practices in the St. Louis suburb.

It is impossible to ignore the racism in the Ferguson police department. What Sharpton said was right on target. The fact that you want to ignore blatant racism tells me all I need to know about your character.

I seem to remember a certain black mayor who told the police to target a certain black neighborhood .....I guess she's a racist as well?

I'm in denial because I condemn the race baiting and hustling of the cynical frauds in a two pronged attempt to balkanize the nation for a classic divide and conquer tactic?

:lol:

Officer resigns.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/29/us-usa-missouri-shooting-police-idUSKBN0GT2FP20140829

And?

When you riot, violence results.

I'm no defender of the police - far from it (ask Bucs and KG who call me an "anarchist.") But the violence in Ferguson is largely the result of the race baiting by the Obama administration and by Sharpton.

Aggressive wasps may be a pest, but if I throw rocks at their nest, I cannot claim innocence to the stings that result.

Obama, Holder, and Sharpton are instigators of racial violence - it is their goal and the result.

You have shown no racism. Cops reacted to white hippies rioting in exactly the same manner. The racism in these cases comes primarily from the Obama administration in the quest to create and widen fractures in the American culture.

Day 2 of media saturation of this shooting in Virginia. I can recall the day that Kennedy was shot. This coverage is only slightly less.

If these two had been shot while sitting in their van eating lunch this story wouldn't be dominating cable news. It's all about the video.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

It's why I read newspapers.
Why are you being so snide about somebody dying: why are you ridiculing a woman who was murdered, going on and on about her being blond? WTF does that have to do with anything. Show some respect.

Last edited:

I'm in denial because I condemn the race baiting and hustling of the cynical frauds in a two pronged attempt to balkanize the nation for a classic divide and conquer tactic?

:lol:

Officer resigns.

And?

When you riot, violence results.

I'm no defender of the police - far from it (ask Bucs and KG who call me an "anarchist.") But the violence in Ferguson is largely the result of the race baiting by the Obama administration and by Sharpton.

Aggressive wasps may be a pest, but if I throw rocks at their nest, I cannot claim innocence to the stings that result.

Obama, Holder, and Sharpton are instigators of racial violence - it is their goal and the result.

You have shown no racism. Cops reacted to white hippies rioting in exactly the same manner. The racism in these cases comes primarily from the Obama administration in the quest to create and widen fractures in the American culture.

“Let’s have a black day,” and “Let’s make the jail cells more colorful,” had nothing to do with the riots, but has to do with blatant racism within the police department.

I suspect if the two victims were black and the shooter was white there would be no issue with the story dominating cable news. For the record it is being covered this way because it's news because of the mans motivies and the way he did it.

Excuse me, but this story DID dominate the news today, that's why I started this thread. It ain't about the black guy, clown. If the video had not shown the blonde girl getting shot it would have been off the news cycle by 10:00am.

Wow. I'm really offended by your tone, "the blond girl getting shot." You show zero respect for an innocent murder victim. Shame on you.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

Self explained!
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

I suspect if the two victims were black and the shooter was white there would be no issue with the story dominating cable news. For the record it is being covered this way because it's news because of the mans motivies and the way he did it.

Excuse me, but this story DID dominate the news today, that's why I started this thread. It ain't about the black guy, clown. If the video had not shown the blonde girl getting shot it would have been off the news cycle by 10:00am.

I agree with the video part and that blood sells, but I don't think this has anything to do with her being blonde. They would have showed it all day even if she had been a brunette.

I missed the "Only" in Black lives matter. Perhaps you can point it out for us?

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.
I'm sure the family and friends were very outraged....and that is exactly how it works in this country. Those most affected are quite outraged, the rest of us not at all...................at least not enough to look for solutions. Honestly, we simply don't care enough to do anything.

What? Only the family is outraged when a little girl is murdered in cold blood,yet the black community goes on a chimpout when some dumbass convict gets shot while resisting arrest?
Fuck it...black lives really dont mean shit.
If black lives mean nothing, neither do white lives. How much sleep did you lose over Columbine? I bet none. How about Sandy Hook...again, I bet none. Neither did I. Because unless you are personally affected, it no longer matters.

My wife and I cried for the victims of Columbine, and Sandy hook. Progressives all over the nation though were gleeful that they had new ammunition to try and ban guns and THAT is despicable....

And then you went to the stable, loaded up and started constructing strawmen.
You're out of your intellectual league.

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.
I'm sure the family and friends were very outraged....and that is exactly how it works in this country. Those most affected are quite outraged, the rest of us not at all...................at least not enough to look for solutions. Honestly, we simply don't care enough to do anything.

What? Only the family is outraged when a little girl is murdered in cold blood,yet the black community goes on a chimpout when some dumbass convict gets shot while resisting arrest?
If black lives mean nothing, neither do white lives. How much sleep did you lose over Columbine? I bet none. How about Sandy Hook...again, I bet none. Neither did I. Because unless you are personally affected, it no longer matters.

My wife and I cried for the victims of Columbine, and Sandy hook. Progressives all over the nation though were gleeful that they had new ammunition to try and ban guns and THAT is despicable....

When one is responding to strawmen, one uses strawmen, silly person. However, the facts i presented are...well factual... And as usual you have no response but to resort to a personal attack. Which according to YOUR rules, means you lost.

I hate it when they don't show everything. Gotta hope it's on faces of death 20. Lol

I saw them burn that guy in Isis. Horrible. I saw them cut Nick bergs head off but they usually take those things off the web.

But I agree. Today in Detroit some black people died. A cop died. Yesterday someone got stabbed to death on a bus. Not as jucey as this one.

This murderer should have filmed it better.

When one is responding to strawmen, one uses strawmen, silly person. However, the facts i presented are...well factual... And as usual you have no response but to resort to a personal attack. Which according to YOUR rules, means you lost.

Uhh... "strawman" is calling out a fallacy. Sorry, there can only be one loser.

Race riots, racial violence and racial protest have been going on in this country for two hundred years, Pothead. Now take the ages of O'bama, Holder and Sharpton, and bring 'em to your math teacher. You can even combine them; it still won't work.

Race riots, racial violence and racial protest have been going on in this country for two hundred years, Pothead. Now take the ages of O'bama, Holder and Sharpton, and bring 'em to your math teacher. You can even combine them; it still won't work.

Pogo, you have utterly no knowledge of history.

There were not race riots in 1815. You simultaneously think that slavery continued until Jan. 20, 2009 - when your Messiah was coronated, and that slavery was absent in 1815 so that inner-city blacks could riot...

There were riots in the 60's - and there was the Rodney King riot. But for the most part race relations had greatly improved, before the great divider started agitating for violence.

Pogo, you have utterly no knowledge of history.

There were not race riots in 1815. You simultaneously think that slavery continued until Jan. 20, 2009 - when your Messiah was coronated, and that slavery was absent in 1815 so that inner-city blacks could riot...

There were riots in the 60's - and there was the Rodney King riot. But for the most part race relations had greatly improved, before the great divider started agitating for violence.

204 actually. I rounded off.

>> The 1811 German Coast Uprising was a revolt of black slaves in parts of the Territory of Orleans on January 8–10, 1811. The uprising occurred on the east bank of the Mississippi River in what are now St. John the Baptist and St. Charles Parishes, Louisiana.[1] While the slave insurgency was the largest in US history, the rebels killed only two white men. Confrontations with militia and executions after trial killed ninety-five black people.

Between 64 and 125 enslaved men marched from sugar plantations near present-day LaPlace on the German Coast toward the city of New Orleans.[2] They collected more men along the way. Some accounts claimed a total of 200–500 slaves participated.[3] During their two-day, twenty-mile march, the men burned five plantation houses (three completely), several sugarhouses, and crops. They were armed mostly with hand tools.[4] <<​

I did qualify by using the phrase "in this country", which means another 250 years before the US was founded wouldn't count in the time frame. But it's there, going all the way back to 1526 in (what is now) South Carolina .... which was the first attempt at bringing Africans here for slavery. In other words ---- right from the start.

If that comes as dumfounding news to your ignoramic ass.... good.

1526, that would be, lessee... five hundred years. Or for you pedants, "491".

Now what were you babbling again? Rachel Carson was laughing so hard, I kinda lost my place.

Last edited:
204 actually. I rounded off.

>> The 1811 German Coast Uprising was a revolt of black slaves in parts of the Territory of Orleans on January 8–10, 1811. The uprising occurred on the east bank of the Mississippi River in what are now St. John the Baptist and St. Charles Parishes, Louisiana.[1] While the slave insurgency was the largest in US history, the rebels killed only two white men. Confrontations with militia and executions after trial killed ninety-five black people.

Between 64 and 125 enslaved men marched from sugar plantations near present-day LaPlace on the German Coast toward the city of New Orleans.[2] They collected more men along the way. Some accounts claimed a total of 200–500 slaves participated.[3] During their two-day, twenty-mile march, the men burned five plantation houses (three completely), several sugarhouses, and crops. They were armed mostly with hand tools.[4] <<​

I did qualify by using the phrase "in this country", which means another 250 years before the US was founded wouldn't count in the time frame. But it's there, going all the way back to 1526 in (what is now) South Carolina .... which was the first attempt at bringing Africans here for slavery. In other words ---- right from the start.

If that comes as dumfounding news to your ignoramic ass.... good.

1526, that would be, lessee... five hundred years. Or for you pedants, "491".

Now what were you babbling again? Rachel Carson was laughing so hard, I kinda lost my place.

Slave revolts are vastly different than riots - moron.

Ray Nagin is searching for his Republican voter registration to slap your stupid lying ass with it...

You are a complete retard, due to you being such a hack.

Forum List

Back