🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

What is hilarious is how the progressives have been trying like hell to make this a "gun issue". The issue was the guy was a failure, and an asshole. He was also a narcissist. If he were white, and the victims black, you would all be tearing him to pieces and engaging in your typical guilt by association bullshit.

Guess what. He was black. And gay...and NEITHER ONE OF THOSE ATTRIBUTES MATTERED ONE DAMNED BIT!

He was an asshole through and through and all the rest is just window dressing that bigots like you will use to try and vilify all the others of like type.

It is you who are despicable here.

It sure the fuck IS a gun issue. When you have a gun worshiping culture, the go-to solution for any problem you have is to stalk, take aim and pull the trigger. We're taught that from infancy and get it reinforced every day. Then somehow we're supposed to act surprised when it manifests in a setting that's not television, movie or video game fantasy? Surprised??

Columbine was a gun issue. Aurora was a gun issue. Sandy Hook was a gun issue. Luby's was a gun issue. Oak Creek and Tucson and Nickel Mines and Seal Beach and Virginia Tech and Omaha and Salt Lake and Webster and Jonesborough --- what do they all have in common?

I mean -- DUH.
Sorry Pogo, that genie's out. There's no way that our nation will deal with the gun issue and the gun adoration we have as a nation. Just resign yourself to shootings.......I have.

This murder today of a Virginia local news affiliate reporter and cameraman have absolutely dominated cable television news. Why? Because it's on video, and because it's a pretty blonde woman dying at the hands of an angry black man. But mainly because it's caught on camera. Cable news loves video since they can't afford writers or investigative reporters, or won't pay them.

I wonder how many people who were not pretty, young, blonde, local television reporters were murdered today? How would we know? No one reports on them. No video, no story, no ratings.

The only way this story could have been bigger is if the gunman had just shot the cameraman and let blood splatter all over the blonde reporter and her interviewee. Then we would have endless loop footage of them sputtering in disbelief and crying on camera.

It's why I read
newspapers.
:confused-84:

What is hilarious is how the progressives have been trying like hell to make this a "gun issue". The issue was the guy was a failure, and an asshole. He was also a narcissist. If he were white, and the victims black, you would all be tearing him to pieces and engaging in your typical guilt by association bullshit.

Guess what. He was black. And gay...and NEITHER ONE OF THOSE ATTRIBUTES MATTERED ONE DAMNED BIT!

He was an asshole through and through and all the rest is just window dressing that bigots like you will use to try and vilify all the others of like type.

It sure the fuck IS a gun issue. When you have a gun worshiping culture, the go-to solution for any problem you have is to stalk, take aim and pull the trigger. We're taught that from infancy and get it reinforced every day. Then somehow we're supposed to act surprised when it manifests in a setting that's not television, movie or video game fantasy? Surprised??

Columbine was a gun issue. Aurora was a gun issue. Sandy Hook was a gun issue. Luby's was a gun issue. Oak Creek and Tucson and Nickel Mines and Seal Beach and Virginia Tech and Omaha and Salt Lake and Webster and Jonesborough --- what do they all have in common?

I mean -- DUH.

No, it wasn't. These murders are carried out by assholes. The only way to deal with an asshole is to be strong. If the asshole has a gun you shoot him first. The problem is you idiots love to create happy hunting grounds for these assholes to ply their trade in then are all shocked when they actually take you up on the deal.

I mean -- DUH.
Sorry Pogo, that genie's out. There's no way that our nation will deal with the gun issue and the gun adoration we have as a nation. Just resign yourself to shootings.......I have.

That's uh, never gonna happen.

I mean -- DUH.

That's uh, never gonna happen.
Oh, I'll wager you already have.

I mean -- DUH.

No, it wasn't. These murders are carried out by assholes. The only way to deal with an asshole is to be strong. If the asshole has a gun you shoot him first. The problem is you idiots love to create happy hunting grounds for these assholes to ply their trade in then are all shocked when they actually take you up on the deal.

You're actually suggesting that to be an asshole is to be a gun murderer? Are there not assholes who don't gun-murder?

How in the blue fuck do you think I "create happy hunting grounds for these assholes to ply their trade"? What the fuck does that even mean?

I mean -- DUH.

You're actually suggesting that to be an asshole is to be a gun murderer? Are there not assholes who don't gun-murder?

How in the blue fuck do you think I "create happy hunting grounds for these assholes to ply their trade"? What the fuck does that even mean?

No, what I am saying is it takes an asshole to do such a vile thing and the progressive love of "gun free zones" merely makes it easier for these pricks to kill. Never forget that the biggest single mass murder in the US was the asshole, who was fighting with his girlfriend, who set fire to the entrance to a nightclub in New York with a gallon of gas. He killed over 70 people because he WAS AN ASSHOLE!

No gun was needed. And that is why it isn't a gun issue. These people will murder no matter what tool they have. A gun though, at least gives the weak and infirm a chance against them. Something that you want to take away from them.

I suspect if the two victims were black and the shooter was white there would be no issue with the story dominating cable news. For the record it is being covered this way because it's news because of the mans motivies and the way he did it.

Excuse me, but this story DID dominate the news today, that's why I started this thread. It ain't about the black guy, clown. If the video had not shown the blonde girl getting shot it would have been off the news cycle by 10:00am.

I suspect if the two victims were black and the shooter was white there would be no issue with the story dominating cable news. For the record it is being covered this way because it's news because of the mans motivies and the way he did it.

Excuse me, but this story DID dominate the news today, that's why I started this thread. It ain't about the black guy, clown. If the video had not shown the blonde girl getting shot it would have been off the news cycle by 10:00am.

You don't like the news coverage because you can't use it to play the race card and score political points asshole that's what has your panties in a knot if you could you wouldn't have any issue with the news coverage. So take your phony outrage over the coverage and fuck off.

This isn't about black. It's about blonde and being shot on camera.
Do you remember the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart years ago? Same thing. Blonde, pretty, upscale neighborhood, high profile parents.
Even Bill O'Reilly reported that there were kidnappings of two other girls in Salt Lake County that same week. Poor, minority girls, low profile parents. No coverage. Barely mentioned in the news.
Now STFU.

Didn't you get it? It happened to them and the perp was one of them. I almost had to laugh at the Fox babes who suddenly decided that a reporter's life was dangerous.
I almost tripped over the fact that suddenly, ALL lives mattered.

You don't like the news coverage because you can't use it to play the race card and score political points asshole that's what has your panties in a knot if you could you wouldn't have any issue with the news coverage. So take your phony outrage over the coverage and fuck off.

Careful, you're going to get another run in your nylon jock strap if you keep this up.

Shooter confessed to getting his jock strap in a wad over the Charleston shootings. So he seemed to have been taking race into the issue.
Bought his gun the same week according to his last words.
But no record of his "anger" anywhere listed as mental illness, and of course in Virginia there's a gun store on every block, usually right next door to the 7-11.

If anyone from another planet had wandered and landed today on Earth and seen the news, they could only think that cable news personalities must be gods.

I mean -- DUH.

No, what I am saying is it takes an asshole to do such a vile thing and the progressive love of "gun free zones" merely makes it easier for these pricks to kill.

And where are these posts of mine on "gun free zones" then? Oh wait I remember --- there aren't any. Nor do they have any bearing on where gun violence happens; that's already been proven. I mean internet memes are fun but so is the idea of the tooth fairy. So spare me. :eusa_hand:

Never forget that the biggest single mass murder in the US was the asshole, who was fighting with his girlfriend, who set fire to the entrance to a nightclub in New York with a gallon of gas. He killed over 70 people because he WAS AN ASSHOLE!

70 huh? Without even looking anything up I'm pretty sure Tim McVeigh outscored him.

No gun was needed. And that is why it isn't a gun issue. These people will murder no matter what tool they have. A gun though, at least gives the weak and infirm a chance against them. Something that you want to take away from them.

And where are these posts of mine that say I "want to take something away" from them?
Oh that's right --- there aren't any. Fabricators gonna fabricate. Sure as hell ain't the first time, liar.

And again, there's a psychological difference between murder and mass gun slaying. Murder is targeted; it's done for a purpose, that being to eliminate somebody. Mass gun slaying is random, and that's a crucial difference. Its goal is not to eliminate a particular person or people; its purpose is the sensory feedback of carnage, to the shooter. Guns deliver that. Arson and planting bombs don't.

Back to the topic

Suddenly.

Cable TV News Hits An ALL TIME LOW

No news matters.

Congratulations, Libs...

Mororn.org loses.

why does the leftist media report on blm protesting a career criminal committing suicide by cop but pass over a 9 y/o getting killed in her home during a drive by?

b/c racist degenerates like you don't care about innocent children, only bringing hate to the world.
The concept that black lives matter bothers you. We get it.

Wrong. The concept that black lives only matter when they're killed by white people bothers us.
Fuck the thousands of blacks killed by blacks right?
I missed the "Only" in Black lives matter. Perhaps you can point it out for us?

Perhaps you can point out the black outrage over the drive by shooting of a 9 year old black girl?
Surely you have some video or at least an article by Al not so Sharpton planning the protests and street riots.

Okay, here you go...

The Rev. Al Sharpton is calling for a high-profile community summit to address black-on-black violence after Harlem was rocked by a wave of shootings over Memorial Day.

"Last year alone, nearly one black child a day under the age of 17 was shot and killed in New York City. Shot mostly by other black city residents," Sharpton said.

"Shootings and violence within our community by one of our own is an outrage and an issue that we must confront as diligently and as passionately as a sensational case of police misconduct or brutality."

Rev. Al: Let's talk about violence in black nabes

Careful, you're going to get another run in your nylon jock strap if you keep this up.
You would be the expert on that.

Forum List

Back