Caitlyn Jenner voices support for Joe Rogan, slams cancel culture

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Caitlyn Jenner voices support for Joe Rogan, slams cancel culture​

'Outnumbered' panel weighs in as a growing number of celebrities speak out in support of Spotify podcaster Joe Rogan.

OP: Even the freaks are coming to our side

Y-A-W-N. The unending search for relevance now that the Kardashians are gone and apparently, no one will give her the time of day.
So..might as well go over to your side. Nothing to lose because you'll listen to the rhetoric. No one on this side cares. Rogan is being slammed
for his misinformation and peddling of the beliefs of psuedo-science guests. Spotify has been pretty even handed with him. They could have just
cancelled him straight away. Now I don't really care what a former reality TV show host has to say but if you're going to push crap, don't whine and
cry when its flung back in your face. :)

Y-A-W-N. The unending search for relevance now that the Kardashians are gone and apparently, no one will give her the time of day.
So..might as well go over to your side. Nothing to lose because you'll listen to the rhetoric. No one on this side cares. Rogan is being slammed
for his misinformation and peddling of the beliefs of psuedo-science guests. Spotify has been pretty even handed with him. They could have just
cancelled him straight away. Now I don't really care what a former reality TV show host has to say but if you're going to push crap, don't whine and

^^^Look at the transphobic bigot, everyone!

^^^Look at the transphobic bigot, everyone!
Nice, SNL bit. :)
But that's the problem with celebrity. Eventually, the need for attention outweighs your relevance to the topic at hand.
No one cares. That's why she's running to Fox.

He wasn’t peddling anything and was allowing other voices to be heard and yet the fact you attempted to paint what he was doing as misinformation mean you never listened to him ever.

Silencing people you disagree with is dangerous and shouldn’t be allowed because then when you control the only content that is allowed mean the truth can be manipulated to your evil gains.

I believe in letting people say the side and if the other side disagree then debate them and prove them wrong but that isn’t what you are doing but instead you are demanding the other side to be silent and if not you will ruin everyone that is involved, and that is so fucking sad!

He wasn’t peddling anything and was allowing other voices to be heard and yet the fact you attempted to paint what he was doing as misinformation mean you never listened to him ever.

Silencing people you disagree with is dangerous and shouldn’t be allowed because then when you control the only content that is allowed mean the truth can be manipulated to your evil gains.

I believe in letting people say the side and if the other side disagree then debate them and prove them wrong but that isn’t what you are doing but instead you are demanding the other side to be silent and if not you will ruin everyone that is involved, and that is so fucking sad!
Misinformation and disinformation is not disagreement. It's not free speech. It's the same argument I'd use when addressing the "other voices" being heard that are screaming about a stolen and fraudulent election..when absolutely no proof exists of such.
Railing against vaccines that have been proven to work while hawking psuedo science and miracle cures..is just going to get people killed. So far, Rogan is still on the air. Spotify has walked a pretty good line in addressing the situation.

First of all, Rogan does no push anything, but tends to give the most censored views the consideration they should have had.
Second is that Rogan happens to be right about things like children should not get the mRNA injections, they do not create any lasting immunity, etc.]\
Third is that censorship is NEVER the way to deal with ideas of believes even if they are wrong.

Former elite world athlete Jenner has clearly come down against allowing males (i.e. transexual athletes)
compete against females and uses science and unassailable facts to make her case.

And your butt hurt whining over Joe Rogan is pathetic and useless. And it's so typical of left wing
piss ants who sit around trying to shut down Rogan because they can't stand or contradict what he
says. Oooo...it makes you little punks so angry, doesn't it.

Ban it when you can't stand it, right, fascist?

Forum List

Back