Çalayan: I would understand if Jews, atheists were behind graft probe

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
They find it so hard to accept the fact that there are Muslims in government positions who are corrupt throughout the Muslim world so they have to find someone else to blame. If we were told that there are people in our own government who were corrupt, would we right away be pointing the finger at some other group?

Çağlayan: I would understand if Jews, atheists were behind graft probe

9 March 2014 /TODAYSZAMAN.COM, İSTANBUL

Turkish ruling party lawmaker and former Economy Minister Zafer Çağlayan has said he would understand if a Jew or an atheist were behind the Dec. 17 graft operation, questioning how a Muslim could undertake such an operation.

Speaking during a public rally on Saturday, Çağlayan, who resigned after being implicated in a highly publicized corruption operation launched on Dec. 17, 2013, said in Mersin's Tarsus district that the primary target of the corruption investigation is to halt the settlement process aimed at ending decades-old conflict between the Turkish state and a terrorist organization.

Continue reading at:

Ça?layan: I would understand if Jews, atheists were behind graft probe - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Forum List

Back