California businesses leaving state accelerates in 2021

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Democrats destroy everything they touch.
Only illegals and homeless move to California anymore.
Plummeting tax revenue and skyrocketing expenditures spells impending doom ahead.

And don’t give me the crap the size of the California economy. That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.

Democrats destroy everything they touch.
Only illegals and homeless move to California anymore.
Plummeting tax revenue and skyrocketing expenditures spells impending doom ahead.

And don’t give me the crap the size of the California economy. That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.

I am pretty sure there is less burdensome regulation, taxation and generally lower costs of maintaining a business in many other states across the country. I would not want to be tied to that state in business or in private.

That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.

My God the French are blessed with amazing talent aren't they? Their women are stunning too. 5pm cannot get here fast enough. At least I can have the wine.

Article in the British press this morning (go find your own link - you might learn something) about London being overwhelmed by California High-Tech throwing up new buildings and hiring thousands putting the native UK tech industry under pressure. If you look closely at The post-Brexit UK you discover that the overall tax situation in Britain is considerably more favorable than is California and there is far less likelihood of some new environmental rules being thrown into place to discourage research.

California is doing it to itself.

Good for them!

I am pretty sure there is less burdensome regulation, taxation and generally lower costs of maintaining a business in many other states across the country. I would not want to be tied to that state in business or in private.
Soon the entire country will become like California

Just look at who is running things now

Then you will have no place to run or lay your head.

Unlikely. In my state it is a Republican Governor and a Republican house and Senate. No state income tax, stand your ground, carry without permit in most places in the state, stay out of the national limelight most of the time, no sanctuary cities, we don't allow autonomous zones, no mass violent protests, if you stop a car and attempt to surround it, you probably get driven through or over or possibly shot, but not likely to face prosecution by our laws. Half or more of our power is nuclear and not owned by private business, so it is well regulated, low-priced and returns to the public coffers yearly. We have a great bond rating, good stable emergency fund, low cost of living. Whatever makes you think we would give this sh#t up?

Unlikely. In my state it is a Republican Governor and a Republican house and Senate. No state income tax, stand your ground, carry without permit in most places in the state, stay out of the national limelight most of the time, no sanctuary cities, we don't allow autonomous zones, no mass violent protests, if you stop a car and attempt to surround it, you probably get driven through or over or possibly shot, but not likely to face prosecution by our laws. Half or more of our power is nuclear and not owned by private business, so it is well regulated, low-priced and returns to the public coffers yearly. We have a great bond rating, good stable emergency fund, low cost of living. Whatever makes you think we would give this sh#t up?
All democrats need to do is keep spending money. Inflation will destroy you faster than taxation from the state.

As for stand your ground laws, all they need to do is take guns away or continue to regulate them away.

States will continue to lose power to the Federal government. That has been going on for decades now.

Democrats are collectivists. That means they want top down power from a few elites at the Federal level.

Article in the British press this morning (go find your own link - you might learn something) about London being overwhelmed by California High-Tech throwing up new buildings and hiring thousands putting the native UK tech industry under pressure. If you look closely at The post-Brexit UK you discover that the overall tax situation in Britain is considerably more favorable than is California and there is far less likelihood of some new environmental rules being thrown into place to discourage research.

California is doing it to itself.

Good for them!

Companies are leaving the USA for Canada, Great Britain, and other jurisdictions not because of taxation, regulation, or an inability to conduct research, but because the USA has become so politically unstable, and your infrastructure is failing as climate change denial is leaving states without adequate electricity, uncontrolled wild fires, and extreme weather incidents, hurricanes, and flooding.

Cuts to education and a lack of retraining, has left your workforce lagging far behind in the training and skills needed for the 21st Century Economy. Children taught in school that the earth is 6000 years old, and there is no climate change, are useless to 21st Century employers.

Companies are leaving the USA for Canada, Great Britain, and other jurisdictions not because of taxation, regulation, or an inability to conduct research, but because the USA has become so politically unstable, and your infrastructure is failing as climate change denial is leaving states without adequate electricity, uncontrolled wild fires, and extreme weather incidents, hurricanes, and flooding.
No, they aren't, but thanks for chiming in with your usual useless ignorance.

All democrats need to do is keep spending money. Inflation will destroy you faster than taxation from the state.

As for stand your ground laws, all they need to do is take guns away or continue to regulate them away.

States will continue to lose power to the Federal government. That has been going on for decades now.

Democrats are collectivists. That means they want top down power from a few elites at the Federal level.
I have heard that one for decades also. Haven't seen it. Good luck selling it.
Get out of wherever you are. Bring your money. Move to the Great State, mind you own business, live at lower cost of living and mostly enjoy being left the hell alone.

No, they aren't, but thanks for chiming in with your usual useless ignorance.
Say, I think global warming made you say that.

Global warming warms the brain and causes delusions such as believing that democrats don't know everything and that we might actually be able to survive without them

Crazy talk.

I have heard that one for decades also. Haven't seen it. Good luck selling it.
Get out of wherever you are. Bring your money. Move to the Great State, mind you own business, live at lower cost of living and mostly enjoy being left the hell alone.
Go to the store. See how much more you are paying for things

Or if they are the same price, compare the package to see if you are getting as much.

Odds are you are not.

As for gun control, give it a little more time. They will shove something through.

Go to the store. See how much more you are paying for things

Or if they are the same price, compare the package to see if you are getting as much.

Odds are you are not.

As for gun control, give it a little more time. They will shove something through.
Didn't you have to take Econ? I have seen periods of low, moderate and high inflation all my life. I have no reason to think this one is going to be different. I'm debt free and have been for years. I'm not spending everything I make now. Haven't touched our investments in years, and they are doing fine, also. We'll be fine.
You go ahead and try to panic little old ladies. I'm standing pat.

Cuts to education and a lack of retraining, has left your workforce lagging far behind in the training and skills needed for the 21st Century Economy. Children taught in school that the earth is 6000 years old, and there is no climate change, are useless to 21st Century employers.

Got a link for this bullshit?

well if that ever happens at least i know what to expect......

That is 100% true and 100% problematic for Cali, especially with more working remotely now and no need to be based in leftist asshole states.

Forum List

Back