California democrats introduce bill to protect pedophiles who lure & sexually abuse innocent childre

White men are mostly pedophiles. You should be happy somebody is trying to protect your nasty asses. They should put castration in that bill.
A majority of white men are pedophiles? Are you stupid?

Damn...relax pervo.
im a perv for asking if its been passed yet?....geezus...
You seemed pretty excited there.
How can you tell?
The eager nature of his posts. Asking and re-asking as if in some excited anticipation. Creepy hallmarks of a pervert.
gee could it be because it wasnt passed yet and may never be?....or are you like i said...a dipshit who cant comprehend such things?...
Mmm...likely story. I can see it a mile away.

So much ignorance in one thread... I should be shocked, but this is USMB... and MindlessWars...

Last edited:
im a perv for asking if its been passed yet?....geezus...
How can you tell?
The eager nature of his posts. Asking and re-asking as if in some excited anticipation. Creepy hallmarks of a pervert.
gee could it be because it wasnt passed yet and may never be?....or are you like i said...a dipshit who cant comprehend such things?...
if you knew how to read you would be able too....but as we can see...

So much ignorance in one thread... I should be shocked, but this is USMB... and MindlessWars...

Truth is hard to face ain't it that's what cowards often do turn a blind eye when the truth hurts and is way to scary.

They see who pays attention.
Oh we told you what they are doing but it's so fkn fake LMFAO.............

Correct, Crazy Train. It's not what you claim.

Senator Wiener Introduces Legislation to End Discrimination Against LGBT People Regarding Sex Offender Registration

Unlike you, I paid attention and didn't take me long to find this, but I realize actual research is well out of your capabilities. All you need to know is whether or not Alex Jones disapproves

what little cyka?

Senator Wiener Introduces Legislation to End Discrimination Against LGBT People Regarding Sex Offender Registration

Unlike you, I paid attention and didn't take me long to find this, but I realize actual research is well out of your capabilities. All you need to know is whether or not Alex Jones disapproves

So yoga pants lmfao........ did you buy tights too.
iu

we are sorry your LOW IQ comprehension levels can't comprehend the real-world living that's your pathetic problem.

upload_2020-1-27_16-20-55.png

How can you tell?
Harry...deal with yer demons. Done with this topic.

How can you tell?
Harry...deal with yer demons. Done with this topic.
you should be,you should have never commented .....

a.hole
upload_2020-1-27_17-47-8.png

Just wow: California Dems author bill to PROTECT adults who lure, then sexually abuse, minors

We know your pretty stupid YOGA

Too bad, I can't watch you open your pathetic mouth and shove that foot down your own throat.... lol

image-6-214x300.png

Last edited:
[

Just wow: California Dems author bill to PROTECT adults who lure, then sexually abuse, minors

Too bad, I can't watch you open your pathetic mouth and shove that foot down your own throat.... lol

Oh, I didn't realize a far right wing Web site was making the claim. Clearly it's 100% accurate and true in that case. Never mind the statement of the Senator who actually introduced the legislation explaining precisely what its purpose is. What the hell does he know? He only wrote it.

[

Oh, I didn't realize a far right wing Web site was making the claim. Clearly it's 100% accurate and true in that case. Never mind the statement of the Senator who actually introduced the legislation explaining precisely what its purpose is. What the hell does he know? He only wrote it.

image-6-214x300.png

What does this mean?

However, under their bill, SB 145, the offenders would not have to automatically register as sex offenders if the offenders are within 10 years of age of the minor.

I was under the impression that those under 18 years of age cannot legally give consent.

Forum List

Back