California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation

So you are saying they have counted them and know where they all are?

Tons of records "know" and who knows tons of records.

So you are saying california's democrats know where they are, know they're illegal and do nothing about it. I always knew they were a problem. You cant trust a democrat

I'm saying they've been collecting census records for years with illegals counted as well. What makes you think all census workers or people who work for the Census Bureau are Democrats?

So you are saying california's democrats know where they are, know they're illegal and do nothing about it. I always knew they were a problem. You cant trust a democrat

I'm saying they've been collecting census records for years with illegals counted as well. What makes you think all census workers or people who work for the Census Bureau are Democrats?

Strange, activists keep insisting that illegal immigrants are under counted in the census, and they want to change it so that the census can use statistical analysis to guess at the real numbers, now you, without any evidence whatever, are arguing that the counts are accurate.

The Pitfalls of Counting Illegal Immigrants - The Numbers Guy - WSJ

who cares about the census workers, i'm talking about CA's eleceted officials. they have the information at their finger tips and they do nothing. they facilitate the illegal activities.

who cares about the census workers, i'm talking about CA's eleceted officials. they have the information at their finger tips and they do nothing. they facilitate the illegal activities.

CA's elected officials don't review census data. The federal government isn't going to turn over raw census data to them.

CA's elected officials don't review census data. The federal government isn't going to turn over raw census data to them.

they don't have it but you've goit it right? or are you telling me the data you provided isn't accurate? So what you're saying is it is obama whi is preventing us from dealing with the illegal problem

Yet you are completely unaware that the California Parks Department had a $54 million fund even though they were insisting they needed an increase in the budget in order to keep all the parks open.

Interesting

Your source???

Already provided a source. If you think the SF Chronicle and the Sacremento Bee is wrong feel free to provide evidence that the fund doesn't actually exists, even though there are news stories on it at least once a month.

I don't see any reference above to the SF Chronicle or the Sacramento Bee in your post. Have you right wing bat crap crazies totally lost your minds?? You're all making these claims lately with nothing to back them up!!! Then when challenged you all act put out!!! :eusa_liar:

Criminals in California are laughing their asses off.

Criminals get caught with guns all the time. Make being caught with a gun frightening for them. You know most of the bad guy criminals in this world are not like in the movies. They're in and out of the system regularly, like a revolving door. Make it so that illegal gun possession keeps them in.

Would be a great way to crack down on violent gangs in a meaningful way.

3-190213025925-14922302.jpeg

they don't have it but you've goit it right? or are you telling me the data you provided isn't accurate? So what you're saying is it is obama whi is preventing us from dealing with the illegal problem

Obama doesn't take the census data. From what I understand they compile household data and then use parts of that data to make various counts.

Obama doesn't take the census data. From what I understand they compile household data and then use parts of that data to make various counts.

but he is federal so he would have access to it. if he wanted to do anything about it that is. which he obviously doesn't. and neither does liberal california

Compton?

Maywood?

Palmdale?

Pomona?

Muscoy?

I sure wish I could get out of this shit hole. But work keeps me here.

Standard Disclaimer: I love California, it's just the fucking communists that are destroying the state.

None of the above. But I was born in Hollywood and went to school there. Now I am in the San Fernando Valley.

Go on and move!!! We don't want you here. How could work keep you here?? You can get the same kind of janitor job anywhere in the country. Bye!!!!!

That explains everything.

It explains that you are an idiot. A Valley Girl is an adolescent female born in the San Fernando Valley. She is rich, spoiled, and hangs at the mall. I told you I was born in Hollywood and went all through school there. I live in the valley now, fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your source???

Already provided a source. If you think the SF Chronicle and the Sacremento Bee is wrong feel free to provide evidence that the fund doesn't actually exists, even though there are news stories on it at least once a month.

I don't see any reference above to the SF Chronicle or the Sacramento Bee in your post. Have you right wing bat crap crazies totally lost your minds?? You're all making these claims lately with nothing to back them up!!! Then when challenged you all act put out!!! :eusa_liar:

Read the thread after the last time you challenged me to provide a reference, or look up the other posts I made about it in other threads.

None of the above. But I was born in Hollywood and went to school there. Now I am in the San Fernando Valley.

Go on and move!!! We don't want you here. How could work keep you here?? You can get the same kind of janitor job anywhere in the country. Bye!!!!!

That explains everything.

It explains that you are an idiot. A Valley Girl is an adolescent female born in the San Fernando Valley. She is rich, spoiled, and hangs at the mall. I told you I was born in Hollywood and went all through school there. I live in the valley now, fool.

Actually, valley girls are typically middle class, not rich. But I don't know anything about California.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange, activists keep insisting that illegal immigrants are under counted in the census, and they want to change it so that the census can use statistical analysis to guess at the real numbers, now you, without any evidence whatever, are arguing that the counts are accurate.

QW, you better stop here, more facts will only confuse the Left and God knows they are more than confused as it is, hell they believe every word out of Oblamer's mouth...

Next they will try and convince us all that Biden has an IQ over 50...

The census has been getting more cooperation from illegals for years.

The United States Census Bureau is committed to confidentiality, and guarantees non-disclosure of any addresses or personal information related to individuals or establishments. Title 13 of the U.S. Code establishes penalties for the disclosure of this information. All Census employees must sign a sworn affidavit of non-disclosure prior to employment.

Source: United States Census Bureau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So tell us how Obama is able to break the law and give out personal information from the census?

but he is federal so he would have access to it. if he wanted to do anything about it that is. which he obviously doesn't. and neither does liberal california

Try reading the law and figure out who wrote them! Presidents don't write laws.

Forum List

Back