🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation

Says the stupid little bitch who can do nothing but be a bitch?

You're an idiot. We like him and he's doing a good job. Nuff said?? Why?? Because you don't know what you're talking about??

New Poll: Governor Jerry Brown Has Record High Approval Rating - capradio.org

You're proving his point. Yes, Jerry BRown is popular. Despite raising taxes and failing to solve the state's pressing financial problems, which they doubtless blame on Reagan.
Californicators are idiots. Look at their pols. Brown, Feinstein, Boxer, et al. Every one of them a self absorbed narcissist oblivious to political and economic realities. You have Nancy Pelosi marveling how great it would be for everyone to be on food stamps and welfare. One could go on and on here.
And the very fact that these morons keep getting elected is proof that Californicators deserve every last one of them.

Go to hell, you stupid ass. You are just running off at the mouth like the ignorant person you are. You're an embarrassment to hillbillies everywhere!!

View attachment 24487

California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation

More proof that California Democrats are stupid.

You know nothing about Californians. FYI, the only time we were stupid is when we helped make Arnold Schwarzenegger our governor.

You don't think it was stupid to elect Moonbeam? How about taking up donations to keep the state parks open even though there was millions of dollars in the park budget?

Link, please. If you BCC's don't want to prove what you're saying, then shut up.

Ted Cruz (R-TX)

Ted Cruz on Monday, January 7th, 2013 in an interview on PBS

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

9. States with stricter gun control laws have fewer deaths from gun-related violence.

Last year, economist Richard Florida dove deep into the correlations between gun deaths and other kinds of social indicators. Some of what he found was, perhaps, unexpected: Higher populations, more stress, more immigrants, and more mental illness were not correlated with more deaths from gun violence. But one thing he found was, perhaps, perfectly predictable: States with tighter gun control laws appear to have fewer gun-related deaths. The disclaimer here is that correlation is not causation. But correlations can be suggestive:

“The map overlays the map of firearm deaths above with gun control restrictions by state,” explains Florida. “It highlights states which have one of three gun control restrictions in place – assault weapons’ bans, trigger locks, or safe storage requirements. Firearm deaths are significantly lower in states with stricter gun control legislation. Though the sample sizes are small, we find substantial negative correlations between firearm deaths and states that ban assault weapons (-.45), require trigger locks (-.42), and mandate safe storage requirements for guns (-.48).”

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? Perhaps, but-----but the empirical evidence is, the tighter the controls on guns... the less gun violence.

Let me try this one more time before I simply neg rep everyone who does not understand English.

Homicides by gun is not the same things as gun violence, violent crime, or even crime itself. It doesn't even cover suicide. To prove this all we need to do is is look at Japan, which has really strict gun control laws, yet has a higher suicide rate than the US.

Oh, get over yourself!!! Are we supposed to get scared that you are going to neg rep us?? Get bent!!

You're an idiot. We like him and he's doing a good job. Nuff said?? Why?? Because you don't know what you're talking about??

New Poll: Governor Jerry Brown Has Record High Approval Rating - capradio.org

You're proving his point. Yes, Jerry BRown is popular. Despite raising taxes and failing to solve the state's pressing financial problems, which they doubtless blame on Reagan.
Californicators are idiots. Look at their pols. Brown, Feinstein, Boxer, et al. Every one of them a self absorbed narcissist oblivious to political and economic realities. You have Nancy Pelosi marveling how great it would be for everyone to be on food stamps and welfare. One could go on and on here.
And the very fact that these morons keep getting elected is proof that Californicators deserve every last one of them.

Go to hell, you stupid ass. You are just running off at the mouth like the ignorant person you are. You're an embarrassment to hillbillies everywhere!!

View attachment 24487

Did I not name your elected reps? Are they not all morons of galactic proportions?
Yes and yes.

Since none of you right wing losers live here (Thank the Good Lord!!) mind your own business.

You know nothing about Californians. FYI, the only time we were stupid is when we helped make Arnold Schwarzenegger our governor.

You don't think it was stupid to elect Moonbeam? How about taking up donations to keep the state parks open even though there was millions of dollars in the park budget?

Link, please. If you BCC's don't want to prove what you're saying, then shut up.

You don't live in California and you are talking about how wonderful it is?

The department has been going around telling people we had to close parks, and it comes to light we had been sitting on this kind of money," Jackson said. "It's devastating for the department and it's devastating for state government. This is the worst violation of the public trust that one could imagine."Most of those park closures were avoided because numerous nonprofits and local governments put up their own money to take over parks or subsidize state operations. This made the revelations of "hidden assets" even harder to stomach, because all the heartache and fundraising might not have been necessary.
"It could not be more damaging to everything that we're trying to do here – to the public faith and confidence in the work that we put in," said Caryl Hart, director of Sonoma County Regional Parks, who helped coordinate local groups to rescue state parks targeted for closure in that region.
One swift fallout was that Sonoma County park advocates on Friday canceled a local sales tax ballot measure planned as a long-term funding solution for parks in the region. The news of financial mismanagement at the state level, Hart said, was "just too much" to overcome in a campaign for the measure.
"We were on the brink of doing something transformative in Sonoma County when this happened," Hart said. "This has so many layers of destruction."

Hidden California state parks funds spark outrage - State Parks funding - The Sacramento Bee

Ted Cruz (R-TX)

Ted Cruz on Monday, January 7th, 2013 in an interview on PBS

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

9. States with stricter gun control laws have fewer deaths from gun-related violence.

Last year, economist Richard Florida dove deep into the correlations between gun deaths and other kinds of social indicators. Some of what he found was, perhaps, unexpected: Higher populations, more stress, more immigrants, and more mental illness were not correlated with more deaths from gun violence. But one thing he found was, perhaps, perfectly predictable: States with tighter gun control laws appear to have fewer gun-related deaths. The disclaimer here is that correlation is not causation. But correlations can be suggestive:

“The map overlays the map of firearm deaths above with gun control restrictions by state,” explains Florida. “It highlights states which have one of three gun control restrictions in place – assault weapons’ bans, trigger locks, or safe storage requirements. Firearm deaths are significantly lower in states with stricter gun control legislation. Though the sample sizes are small, we find substantial negative correlations between firearm deaths and states that ban assault weapons (-.45), require trigger locks (-.42), and mandate safe storage requirements for guns (-.48).”

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc? Perhaps, but-----but the empirical evidence is, the tighter the controls on guns... the less gun violence.

Let me try this one more time before I simply neg rep everyone who does not understand English.

Homicides by gun is not the same things as gun violence, violent crime, or even crime itself. It doesn't even cover suicide. To prove this all we need to do is is look at Japan, which has really strict gun control laws, yet has a higher suicide rate than the US.

Oh, get over yourself!!! Are we supposed to get scared that you are going to neg rep us?? Get bent!!

No, you are supposed to stop repeating stupid lies.

Since none of you right wing losers live here (Thank the Good Lord!!) mind your own business.

Glad you consider Darrel Issa not a right wing loser. He isn't. He is a fine congressman and a bright shining spot on a cow turd.

If I don't live in California, and you do, why do I know about things that happened in California that you don't?

That's just it. You don't know anything about California. You just think you do. I was born and raised in SoCal. You've probably never been here on vacation let alone lived here.

By Zack Beauchamp

Thursday afternoon, a group of California Senate Democrats rolled out a legislative package that would create what would likely be the tightest gun regulation system in the nation, ranging from sweeping prohibitions on semi-automatic rifles to restrictions on guns in the home. The proposal consists of ten points:

1. Ban all semi-automatic rifles that accept detachable magazines.

2. Ban possession of high-capacity magazines.

3. Ban “bullet button” conversion kits.

4. Bans shotgun-rifle combinations.

5. Universal registration of all guns.

6. Background checks on ammunition.

7. Regulating gun loans.

8. Prevent prohibited individuals from living in homes with guns.

9. Cracking down on people who can’t own guns legally but do anyway.

10. Required safety training for handgun owners.

DETAILS: California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation | ThinkProgress

Does that mean they will round up all the Mexicans and blacks that have guns?

I doubt it....

If I don't live in California, and you do, why do I know about things that happened in California that you don't?

That's just it. You don't know anything about California. You just think you do. I was born and raised in SoCal. You've probably never been here on vacation let alone lived here.

Actually there are quite a few common sense conservatives in Cali. Most of California is rural, its really the mass of Mexicans and blacks in the big cities that bring the state down to the cesspool its become.

Actually there are quite a few common sense conservatives in Cali. Most of California is rural, its really the mass of Mexicans and blacks in the big cities that bring the state down to the cesspool its become.

California only has 6.6% of it's population being Black and that's much lower than the 12.2% Non-Hispanic Black population of the US. It does have more than twice the national average of Hispanics with 38% are Hispanic or Latino (of any race). 14% are Asians.

Forum List

Back