California Democrats Propose Strictest Gun Regulations In The Nation

Since none of you right wing losers live here (Thank the Good Lord!!) mind your own business.

If I don't live in California, and you do, why do I know about things that happened in California that you don't?

That's just it. You don't know anything about California. You just think you do. I was born and raised in SoCal. You've probably never been here on vacation let alone lived here.

Yet you are completely unaware that the California Parks Department had a $54 million fund even though they were insisting they needed an increase in the budget in order to keep all the parks open.

Interesting.

That's just it. You don't know anything about California. You just think you do. I was born and raised in SoCal.

Compton?

Maywood?

Palmdale?

Pomona?

Muscoy?

You've probably never been here on vacation let alone lived here.

I sure wish I could get out of this shit hole. But work keeps me here.

Standard Disclaimer: I love California, it's just the fucking communists that are destroying the state.

That's just it. You don't know anything about California. You just think you do. I was born and raised in SoCal. You've probably never been here on vacation let alone lived here.

Actually there are quite a few common sense conservatives in Cali. Most of California is rural, its really the mass of Mexicans and blacks in the big cities that bring the state down to the cesspool its become.

California only has 6.6% of it's population being Black and that's much lower than the 12.2% Non-Hispanic Black population of the US. It does have more than twice the national average of Hispanics with 38% are Hispanic or Latino (of any race). 14% are Asians.

now toss in all the illegals

Actually there are quite a few common sense conservatives in Cali. Most of California is rural, its really the mass of Mexicans and blacks in the big cities that bring the state down to the cesspool its become.

California only has 6.6% of it's population being Black and that's much lower than the 12.2% Non-Hispanic Black population of the US. It does have more than twice the national average of Hispanics with 38% are Hispanic or Latino (of any race). 14% are Asians.

Illegals are counted in the stats I've ran across.

If I don't live in California, and you do, why do I know about things that happened in California that you don't?

Oh, Lord!!! You don't know what you're talking about. Why can't you extremists all go up in smoke and just disappear???

glad you consider darrel issa not a right wing loser. He isn't. He is a fine congressman and a bright shining spot on a cow turd.

it figures you would like him. He's a lying sack and crooked as two left shoes.

lying=telling the truth, to a liberal.

$Does-your-ass-get-jealous--T-Shirts.jpg

Yet you are completely unaware that the California Parks Department had a $54 million fund even though they were insisting they needed an increase in the budget in order to keep all the parks open.

Interesting.

Your source???

That's just it. You don't know anything about California. You just think you do. I was born and raised in SoCal.

Compton?

Maywood?

Palmdale?

Pomona?

Muscoy?

Standard Disclaimer: I love California, it's just the fucking communists that are destroying the state.

None of the above. But I was born in Hollywood and went to school there. Now I am in the San Fernando Valley.

Go on and move!!! We don't want you here. How could work keep you here?? You can get the same kind of janitor job anywhere in the country. Bye!!!!!

Last edited:

Illegals are counted in the stats I've ran across.

how do you know

Interesting.

Your source???

Already provided a source. If you think the SF Chronicle and the Sacremento Bee is wrong feel free to provide evidence that the fund doesn't actually exists, even though there are news stories on it at least once a month.

Compton?

Maywood?

Palmdale?

Pomona?

Muscoy?

None of the above. But I was born in Hollywood and went to school there. Now I am in the San Fernando Valley.

Go on and move!!! We don't want you here. How could work keep you here?? You can get the same kind of janitor job anywhere in the country. Bye!!!!!

That explains everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

I knew Reseda was going to hell..

I'm curious, you communists want to drive every last private company out of the state. Just who the fuck do you think is going to support all you lazy fuck state workers? I know, you'll scream "We pay taxes too." But are you REALLY so stupid that you think all you leeches are self-supporting?

This was a great state, in the days of Duke and Wilson. But you leftists have just about destroyed it.

Forum List

Back