California desert town aims to be sanctuary city......for gun owners

Too crowded. Not my kinda thing these days.
Ever been to Needles? It's one of the hottest places on the planet. Not exactly crowded.
I have not. Been to L.A., Frisco, couple of the "bedroom communities". All were very crowded.
yes they are.....crowded.....were i lived in OC this was the freeway at 6 AM

upload_2019-7-4_15-3-13.jpeg

9AM

upload_2019-7-4_15-3-30.jpeg
1 PM

upload_2019-7-4_15-3-51.jpeg
5 PM

upload_2019-7-4_15-4-19.jpeg
9 PM

upload_2019-7-4_15-4-43.jpeg
and it was maybe half that on the weekends....

Great. Put all the gun nuts in one place. What could go wrong?.
People who do NOT like guns are the nuts. All real Americans own guns, shoot guns and hunt, and own guns for self-defense. Only losers and the pink panty crowd hate guns.

What an idiot. I have guns myself, but there is no reason why anyone should have to.

Ever been to Needles? It's one of the hottest places on the planet. Not exactly crowded.
I have not. Been to L.A., Frisco, couple of the "bedroom communities". All were very crowded.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

All those same cars were at the same place on the same road at all those different times?

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

All those same cars were at the same place on the same road at all those different times?
ZOOOOOM! Right over your head.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

You weren't supposed to notice that. Don't tell anyone.

Well, on the pluse side we're likely to have fewer gun nuts once they start to get on each other's nerves.

SHHHhhh. Don't tell them that. Let them figure it out for themselves.
LEGAL gun owners are responsible people...therefore very little crime.
Wishful thinking.

Born out by fact. Over 300,000,000 guns in the hands of Americans. We suffer very little crime, even with all of that. What we do KNOW is that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime. That is KNOWN. So, yeah, for once the odious one is correct. Legal gun owners are remarkably law abiding. If they weren't you and your ilk would have been dead long ago.

People who do NOT like guns are the nuts. All real Americans own guns, shoot guns and hunt, and own guns for self-defense. Only losers and the pink panty crowd hate guns.

What an idiot. I have guns myself, but there is no reason why anyone should have to.

Bullshit. You're a typical progressive wanker. You don't own guns because they sceer you.

Well, on the pluse side we're likely to have fewer gun nuts once they start to get on each other's nerves.

SHHHhhh. Don't tell them that. Let them figure it out for themselves.
LEGAL gun owners are responsible people...therefore very little crime.
Wishful thinking.

Born out by fact. Over 300,000,000 guns in the hands of Americans. We suffer very little crime, even with all of that. What we do KNOW is that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime. That is KNOWN. So, yeah, for once the odious one is correct. Legal gun owners are remarkably law abiding. If they weren't you and your ilk would have been dead long ago.
It's almost always the left wing nut jobs that do the mass shootings.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

upload_2019-7-4_15-40-56.jpeg

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

You can't fool me... That's NOT Orange County...

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

Looks like the 10 Frwy in L.A.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

some of those going to work and coming home drives on the 91 were pretty shitty Mick....im sure you remember the freeways up were you lived... ..

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

All of those pictures were taken within seconds of each other. Why do I say that? Because the shadows on the ground would change with the passing of the day, as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The shadows in the morning should be pointing the opposite direction in the evening.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

when you are stuck in one with no signs of faster movement ahead.....they all look a like....the 91 and the 5 were the demons in my part of OC....

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

some of those going to work and coming home drives on the 91 were pretty shitty Mick....im sure you remember the freeways up were you lived... ..

Absolutely. I stayed out of Los Angeles County as much as possible.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

All of those pictures were taken within seconds of each other. Why do I say that? Because the shadows on the ground would change with the passing of the day, as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The shadows in the morning should be pointing the opposite direction in the evening.
they were all the same picture ABS...

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

I think it's the 405 north, just past Wilshire, before Sunset. But the truth of the joke still holds, in Los Angeles and Orange counties, all of the freeways pretty much look alike when it comes to the traffic... though the 405 is a special kind of hell...

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

I think it's the 405 north, just past Wilshire, before Sunset. But the truth of the joke still holds, in Los Angeles and Orange counties, all of the freeways pretty much look alike when it comes to the traffic... though the 405 is a special kind of hell...

May be one or two exits further south, but you're right they all look alike, especially between 3:00 and 6:00.

View attachment 267779

9AM

View attachment 267781
1 PM

View attachment 267782
5 PM

View attachment 267783
9 PM

View attachment 267784

the first thing i noticed about were i moved to was the freeways ....nothing like were i was.....

Forum List

Back