California desert town aims to be sanctuary city......for gun owners

Great. Put all the gun nuts in one place. What could go wrong?.
People who do NOT like guns are the nuts. All real Americans own guns, shoot guns and hunt, and own guns for self-defense. Only losers and the pink panty crowd hate guns.

What an idiot. I have guns myself, but there is no reason why anyone should have to.

Bullshit. You're a typical progressive wanker. You don't own guns because they sceer you.

OK. We'll just add that one to the list of things you are positive about, but just aren't true. It'll go right near the one where Ivanka is qualified to talk about world affairs with the leaders of other countries..

Well, on the pluse side we're likely to have fewer gun nuts once they start to get on each other's nerves.

SHHHhhh. Don't tell them that. Let them figure it out for themselves.
LEGAL gun owners are responsible people...therefore very little crime.
Wishful thinking.

Born out by fact. Over 300,000,000 guns in the hands of Americans. We suffer very little crime, even with all of that. What we do KNOW is that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime. That is KNOWN. So, yeah, for once the odious one is correct. Legal gun owners are remarkably law abiding. If they weren't you and your ilk would have been dead long ago.
It's almost always the left wing nut jobs that do the mass shootings.

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade
upload_2019-7-4_19-43-1.png

What an idiot. I have guns myself, but there is no reason why anyone should have to.

So you are one of the gun nuts that you speak of? And I am the idiot? Fuck you moron.

Having guns doesn't make you a gun nut. Thinking reasonable restrictions are a bad thing is what makes you a gun nut. Yes, you are an idiot. Congratulations. Recognizing that you are an idiot is your first step.

SHHHhhh. Don't tell them that. Let them figure it out for themselves.
Wishful thinking.

Born out by fact. Over 300,000,000 guns in the hands of Americans. We suffer very little crime, even with all of that. What we do KNOW is that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime. That is KNOWN. So, yeah, for once the odious one is correct. Legal gun owners are remarkably law abiding. If they weren't you and your ilk would have been dead long ago.

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade
View attachment 267807

Anti Defamation League propaganda isn't evidence, dumbass. Their director is an obummer sycophant. Anything they put out is suspect and needs MULTIPLE checks for accuracy. Hell they recently had to apologize to the country of Poland for yet another greenblatt fuckup.

The guy's a moron who should not be at the helm of the ADL.

Funny we don't hear about the Las Vegas shooter
Wishful thinking.

View attachment 267807

Anti Defamation League propaganda isn't evidence, dumbass. Their director is an obummer sycophant. Anything they put out is suspect and needs MULTIPLE checks for accuracy. Hell they recently had to apologize to the country of Poland for yet another greenblatt fuckup.

Notice how they don't want to include the Las Vegas shooter or the guy who opened fire on Republican Congressmen at baseball practice?

Wishful thinking.

View attachment 267807

Notice how they don't want to include the Las Vegas shooter or the guy who opened fire on Republican Congressmen at baseball practice?

It's the ADL, those crimes don't comport to their propaganda so they are eliminated from their data base.

Wishful thinking.

View attachment 267807

I forgot. You won't accept anything without the Alex Jones Seal of Approval. or at least a mention on Breitbart or in the pages of The Daily Stormer. My mistake.

View attachment 267807

It's the ADL, those crimes don't comport to their propaganda so they are eliminated from their data base.

I forgot you once took a geology course that made you an expert in everything in the world. How about posting a few hundred pages of your own personal research?

Wishful thinking.

View attachment 267807

I forgot. You won't accept anything without the Alex Jones Seal of Approval. or at least a mention on Breitbart or in the pages of The Daily Stormer. My mistake.

Alex jones is a clown and he is every bit as worthless as the ADL. Go wipe your snot off on someone else.

I forgot you once took a geology course that made you an expert in everything in the world. How about posting a few hundred pages of your own personal research?

When i die my wife will let you all know who i am. Till then, you can pound sand.

When i die my wife will let you all know who i am. Till then, you can pound sand.

You bet Mr Wizard.

Forum List

Back