Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I mean…just…wow. Let me guess - you’re about 14 years old? Maybe 15?

It shows.

Imagine thinking the Executive branch was the “CEO” of the federal government and that Congress has “no authority”. 🤣
Here you go dufus..read it carefully, especially the part about national emergency where the president usurps the powers of congress and can issue executive orders.,
You are a troll of the first order. Both Trump and Biden used their powers in this national emergency, Trump to steal money and delay assistance to his political enemies and Biden to distribute vaccines free of charge.
You have pretended you can read foolish, keep doing it.,

Friends, this right here is how Democrats win elections. The have a voter base that is so deeply misinformed, they truly don’t even know the basics (like how their own government functions).
Really, the base that Dem base that believes in science practiced in every climate science institute in the world, or the bozos that quote heritage on climate. You can’t name one climate science organization or govt in the world that supports your stupidity. Name one…..just one idiot.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The flights are not direct from China. They were flights from via Europe from China that infected NY, Trump knows nothing about international air travel, and neither do you bubba,
You are so bad at this - it’s actually frightening. I’ve never seen a child so incapable of using Google.

There have always been direct flights to China. Furthermore, shutting down travel from China didn’t mean “direct” flights. It meant anyone who passed through China wasn’t allowed to come into the US.
IMG_2508.jpeg

You are so bad at this - it’s actually frightening. I’ve never seen a child so incapable of using Google.

There have always been direct flights to China. Furthermore, shutting down travel from China didn’t mean “direct” flights. It meant anyone who passed through China wasn’t allowed to come into the US.
View attachment 818077
Dufus, I was talking about the flights he did NOT CONTROL IDIOT. Try to stay current. You’re embarrassing

You can’t name one climate science organization or govt in the workd that supports your stupidity.
Wait…you mean organizations who would cease to exist if they didn’t receive public funding from Democrats won’t acknowledge that “Global Warming” is a hoax? Well color me shocked!! Shocked, I tell you!

But you know what? Doesn’t matter that they won’t admit it - we caught them discussing their scam in leaked emails:
"The fact is we can't account for the lack of warming, and it's a travesty that we can't." - Dr Kevin Trenberth, Climate scientist at National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado
"I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin [Trenberth] and I will keep themout somehow - even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!" - Phil Jones, Director of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU)
"I've just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline." - Phil Jones, Director of the CRU admitting in an email, that he fabricated data.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Dufus, I was talking about the flights he did NOT CONTROL IDIOT. Try to stay current. You’re embarrassing
You’re backpedaling is terrible :lmao:

You just said Trump is the “CEO” of the world. He controls all flights!!

But seriously…the Executive branch has control over border security, so the President absolutely has full authority to shut down the borders and prevent travelers from coming into the United States during a pandemic, emergency, etc.

Wait…you mean organizations who would cease to exist if they didn’t receive public funding from Democrats won’t acknowledge that “Global Warming” is a hoax? Well color me shocked!! Shocked, I tell you!

But you know what? Doesn’t matter that they won’t admit it - we caught them discussing their scam in leaked emails:
Tell us again how every university in the world, every govt and every major related corporation is involved in this hoax about CC. Tell us again how that works. ,

View attachment 818077
Tell us again how every university in the world, every govt and every major related corporation is involved in this hoax about CC. Tell us again how that works. ,

Still waiting

read it carefully, especially the part about national emergency where the president usurps the powers of congress and can issue executive orders.
This keeps getting funnier! You literally don’t even know what an “Executive Order” is. Hint: they are issued constantly when there is no “national emergency” (and almost always unconstitutionally by Democrats)

Tell us again how there were never direct flights from China 😂

Tell us again how the Executive branch is the “CEO” and how Congress has “no authority” 😂

You’re adorable! 14?

Still waiting…
195 countries
4300 plus accredited universities in the US
25,000 in the world accredited .
And you can’t name one
But we are the cult ?
Go for it, name one on your side.

Last edited:
This keeps getting funnier! You literally don’t even know what an “Executive Order” is. Hint: they are issued constantly when there is no “national emergency” (and almost always unconstitutionally by Democrats)
They can’t dufus. Both Buden and Trump issued them during covid…..without congress

For what? I just showed you the leaked emails by climate “scientists” talking about how easy it is to dupe you. Ready to admit you were wrong, yet? Or still not mature enough?
Leaked emails ?

still waiting
Just one of 25 k facilities
195 countries
4300 in the United States

Why are you attempting to hijack the thread to the “Global Warming” scam? Is it because you’re so embarrassed by your previous comments?
Just one, name one of these institutes, country
GEESUS, ANY FUCKING ONE of THEM….
Emails/ gossip is not a country or research facility

Yep! Leaked emails in which the “scientists” discuss how they lie to people like you.

The sad part is, people like you want to be lied to 🤷‍♂️
Wow, then you’ll have no trouble listing ONE institute in climate science that has your back…
One country ?
you have 195;countries, 25 k facilities
You need to find one that bought into your email bull shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back