Status
Not open for further replies.
Emails/ gossip is not a country or research facility
ā€œGossipā€ šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s the indisputable evidence showing how the ā€œscientistsā€ lie about their data. Donā€™t you find it interesting how much liberals hate evidence?

You need to find one that bought into your email bull shit.
ā€œEmail bull shitā€ šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m not sure what is funnier - the fact that you canā€™t even spell the word ā€œbullshitā€ or the fact that you scream about ā€œGlobal Warmingā€ yet didnā€™t even know about Climategate.

Yep! Leaked emails in which the ā€œscientistsā€ discuss how they lie to people like you.

The sad part is, people like you want to be lied to šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Writing ā€œscientistā€ in quotes isnā€™t a country, dumbo.
Neither is it a science research facility.
You have 25 k to find oneā€¦..just one.,

ā€œGossipā€ šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s the indisputable evidence showing how the ā€œscientistsā€ lie about their data. Donā€™t you find it interesting how much liberals hate evidence?
Where is the evidence quoted in one of these 25 k facilities or 195 country , agencies

Yep! Leaked emails in which the ā€œscientistsā€ discuss how they lie to people like you.

The sad part is, people like you want to be lied to šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Now youā€™re calling ME a country or an accredited university ?
Thanks for the promotion..
Now name one or ADMIT that everywhere in the world where legitimate science is practiced, there is no hoax.

Wow, then youā€™ll have no trouble listing ONE institute in climate science that has your backā€¦
The evidence ā€œhas my backā€! People lie (you prove that every post - and the emails prove that as well). You know what never lies though? Reality.

They told you New York City would be under the Atlantic Ocean in 2014. How did that work out again??

Literally every President in US history issued them (during times of no emergencies at all).

Seriouslyā€¦do you not know how to use Google?
So niw youā€™re admitting that every president can usurp the congress by writing executive orders ā€¦..

The evidence ā€œhas my backā€! People lie (you prove that every post - and the emails prove that as well). You know what never lies though? Reality.

They told you New York City would be under the Atlantic Ocean in 2014. How did that work out again??
ā€œEvidenceā€ is a world. Itā€™s not a country, or institute of higher learning.
So far, just like this bogus thread, you are making bogus claims.

So niw youā€™re admitting that every president can usurp the congress by writing executive orders ā€¦..
No sweetie. Executive Orders arenā€™t allowed to ā€œusurp Congressā€.

An Executive Order (used properly / constitutionally) applies only to the Executive branch (of which the President of the United States has full authority over).

Therefore, itā€™s not ā€œusurpingā€ anything. If it did, itā€™s unconstitutional and if challenged - becomes null and void via a Supreme Court ruling. Sadly though, the Democrats never challenge the unconstitutional Executive Orders of a Democrat President.

ā€œEvidenceā€ is a world. Itā€™s not a country, or institute of higher learning.
So far, just like this bogus thread, you are making bogus claims.
Actually, you are making bogus claims. I provided the receipts. Indisputable evidence in the form of leaked emails where the scientists were discussing how they dupe people like you.

No sweetie. Executive Orders arenā€™t allowed to ā€œusurp Congressā€.

An Executive Order (used properly / constitutionally) applies only to the Executive branch (of which the President of the United States has full authority over).

Therefore, itā€™s not ā€œusurpingā€ anything. If it did, itā€™s unconstitutional and if challenged - becomes null and void via a Supreme Court ruling. Sadly though, the Democrats never challenge the unconstitutional Executive Orders of a Democrat President.
You just said they wrote them.

I saw no name of any country, or facility. Making up shit, is not a country or facility..
Well a country is land - as such - it cannot make a claim of any kind (countries cannot speak, sweetie). And a facility is a building. As such, it too cannot make a claim of any kind (buildings cannot speak either, sweetie).

But people can and do. And I provided the indisputable evidence of the people (actual climate scientists) discussing how they dupe people like you.

Actually, you are making bogus claims. I provided the receipts. Indisputable evidence in the form of leaked emails where the scientists were discussing how they dupe people like you.
No you did not. You made claims. You had no. Countries or facilities WITH THIS BOGUS CLAIM. Where is it ? Is Germany involved ? Is Johns Hopkins involved in your emails ? Just one. Give us one, only one

You just said they wrote them.
Yes. Presidents write Executive Orders. And when issued properly/constitutionally, they can only apply to the Executive branch.

So a President can issue an Executive Order stating all departments of the federal government must meet specific cybersecurity standards.

A President cannot issue an Executive Order that makes all illegal aliens citizens. Do you know why? Because that is far outside of the Executive branch. Furthermore, it violates existing immigration laws and a President cannot do that. Only Congress can create, alter, or abolish laws.

Do you understand now?

Well a country is land - as such - it cannot make a claim of any kind (countries cannot speak, sweetie). And a facility is a building. As such, it too cannot make a claim of any kind (buildings cannot speak either, sweetie).

But people can and do. And I provided the indisputable evidence of the people (actual climate scientists) discussing how they dupe people like you.
Then bozo, link this so called evidence with a facility, country or any corporation dependent upon climate change science. Letā€™s add these.

Lets do this, California is a state. Link youR emails to any state agency in California, any university in Californiaā€¦..or ANY STATE.

No you did not. You made claims.
Itā€™s not a claim. I provided the actual emails (what was said, by who, and with what organization they were a part of)
You had no. Countries or facilities WITH THIS BOGUS CLAIM. Where is it ? Is Germany involved ? Is Johns Hopkins involved in your emails ? Just one. Give us one, only one
Oh wowā€¦I apologize. I did not realize the extend of your literacy. Here, I will circle the organizations for you. Then take your device to a trusted device and ask them to read it to you, ok sweetie?

IMG_2510.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back