🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CALIFORNIA: Gay Man Sues After Doctor Lists Him As "Chronically" Homosexual

His sexuality is neither normal nor healthy. The doctor merely gave a truthful medical diagnosis.

MMM, was what he was seeing the doctor for related to sexual behaviours? If so I can see how the label's relevant. If not, sue away.

Looking around for more info and skimming the legal complaint, it mentions he was seeing the doctor for a routine physical, and nothing relating to sexual behaviour (section 7 in the document at link below.) Documents goes on saying that the doctor described the condition, homosexuality, as a "loathesome disease."

Sue her.

Copy of the legal complaint here,
http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/Moore_Complaint.pdf

His sexuality is neither normal nor healthy. The doctor merely gave a truthful medical diagnosis.

Oh give it up man... How full of hate and progressive control does one have to be to want to tell others who they can fuck and if they are bad for doing it. Be happy you don't have tens of millions of people watching and judging your sex life.

Looking around for more info and skimming the legal complaint, it mentions he was seeing the doctor for a routine physical, and nothing relating to sexual behaviour (section 7 in the document at link below.) Documents goes on saying that the doctor described the condition, homosexuality, as a "loathesome disease."

Sue her.

A complaint saying that the doctor described homosexuality as a loathesome disease doesn't mean the doctor really did describe homosexuality as a loathesome disease. It just means that the plaintiff said the doctor described homosexuality as a loathesome disease.

Sue her.

A complaint saying that the doctor described homosexuality as a loathesome disease doesn't mean the doctor really did describe homosexuality as a loathesome disease. It just means that the plaintiff said the doctor described homosexuality as a loathesome disease.

If he lied on the complaint he's guilty of perjury. I'm willing to go on a little bit of faith and say it's accurate.

Oh give it up man... How full of hate and progressive control does one have to be to want to tell others who they can fuck and if they are bad for doing it. Be happy you don't have tens of millions of people watching and judging your sex life.

a once a year show if that.....

Joe. My. God.: CALIFORNIA: Gay Man Sues After Doctor Lists Him As "Chronically" Homosexual

-----------------------------------------------
Simply incredible in this day and age!

what's incredible about an asshole suing a doctor?
little prick needs to get over the fact that the doctor knows what he's doing

How appropriate. The doctor probably found a serious problem with his asshole and concluded it was a result of too much homo sex in the ass.

More proof that you have lied when you've said you're a doctor/lawyer/psychiatrist.

I suspect you have told the truth however, about being a dog washer.

If you had an education you would know that, even though its different from you or me, homosexuality is indeed normal and healthy.

You idiot haters really need to just grow up and accept that the rest of the world is moving forward without you.

As for this case - I hope that patient sues the doctor and wins a bundle. The doctor is incompetent to practice medicine or have any contact with patients.

He could probably wash dogs though.

More proof that you have lied when you've said you're a doctor/lawyer/psychiatrist.

I suspect you have told the truth however, about being a dog washer.

If you had an education you would know that, even though its different from you or me, homosexuality is indeed normal and healthy.

You idiot haters really need to just grow up and accept that the rest of the world is moving forward without you.

As for this case - I hope that patient sues the doctor and wins a bundle. The doctor is incompetent to practice medicine or have any contact with patients.

He could probably wash dogs though.

Healthy? Is that why they have more std's than normal people?

This is a bullshit lawsuit that is going to get dismissed early in the process.

The medical records that a physician creates about you are not your property, they belong to him. He's entitled to record his observations without submitting them for your approval. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back