California Gets Ready To Defy Trump's Washington

Hey gooooooono!! :2up:

I'm a US citizen, a resident of CA and & Donald Trump will be the POTUS of the US in January. A democracy gets the government they deserve. Of course the millions + who voted against him, and the billions of the world's people, don't deserve the harm he has done, and will do to every living thing on earth.
wry for a guy that is doing so much harm every time im going through the channels and i see him speaking all i hear him saying is how he wants to invest in infrastructure,education,the space race, bring manufacturing and industry back here and other things....where is the harm that you speak of?....and no,i did not vote for him...

The harm are his appointments.

The great irony is the right has pissed and moaned about leaving the debt for our children, and trump has appointed a new generation of robber barons / plutocrats & deniers of the impact of oil & coal on the earth. How does pollution impact our world & future generations?

trump's word is worthless!
and if he and his crew start having positive effects on this country will we see you here saying so?....i know i will be,because im hoping he makes a difference economically and infrastructure wise....i will at least give him a chance just like i did bush and obama before i start ripping him.........

As noted, you don't know anything. Gov. Perry for EPA, Senator Sessions for AG, and a VP who is a Christian first, than a conservative and lastly a Republican - seems in his own words to have left out the country and its non christian, non Conservative and non Republican out!

Trump picked Pence to appeal to the conservative base just as Hillary picked Kaine to appeal to moderates and disenfranchised Republicans. I am fine with Perry heading the DOE (he was not picked for the EPA). I do have a problem with Sessions. He was a terrible pick for AG for many reasons.

Mea culpa, Perry for DOE, the agency he wanted to destroy; Pruitt is another bad choice, sense he puts profit ahead of people and has been nominated to run the EPA.

I'm a US citizen, a resident of CA and & Donald Trump will be the POTUS of the US in January. A democracy gets the government they deserve. Of course the millions + who voted against him, and the billions of the world's people, don't deserve the harm he has done, and will do to every living thing on earth.
wry for a guy that is doing so much harm every time im going through the channels and i see him speaking all i hear him saying is how he wants to invest in infrastructure,education,the space race, bring manufacturing and industry back here and other things....where is the harm that you speak of?....and no,i did not vote for him...

The great irony is the right has pissed and moaned about leaving the debt for our children, and trump has appointed a new generation of robber barons / plutocrats & deniers of the impact of oil & coal on the earth. How does pollution impact our world & future generations?

and if he and his crew start having positive effects on this country will we see you here saying so?....i know i will be,because im hoping he makes a difference economically and infrastructure wise....i will at least give him a chance just like i did bush and obama before i start ripping him.........

He has nominated for major jobs in his administration cronies, plutocrats & neoconservatives; and today gave aid & comfort to China. He's gonna make a difference alright, sending more money to the 1% and risking the health of our children & theirs for decades to come.

He has nominated for major jobs in his administration cronies, plutocrats & neoconservatives; and today gave aid & comfort to China. He's gonna make a difference alright, sending more money to the 1% and risking the health of our children & theirs for decades to come.
I hate that people like you have assisted in ruining my beautiful home state. Nice to hear you carry on like the wanker that you are though. If Dems had one iota of decency and carrying about children in this country they would have shut down the bullshit from the corporate destruction teams long ago but they did not. They pushed more crap than Carter used to have Liver pills.

if you dont want to answer just say so wry....a guy of your age dancing aint too graceful....

if you dont want to answer just say so wry....a guy of your age dancing aint too graceful....

He will take credit for the work of the Obama Administration. I don't see the road to prosperity given who he is and and who will advise him - keep in mind the trains in Italy never ran on time, but if a train station reported a late train he was immediately shot.

upload_2016-12-18_20-58-24.png

Fact

New York and other progressive states will also be crapping on the Orange fake presidents face

With Donald Trump set to become president next month and Republicans in control of both chambers of Congress, California's Democrats believe their state should take the lead in opposing the new administration's priorities.

And they have no interest in calls for national unity.

"We must be defiant whenever justice, fairness, and righteousness require," State Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon recently told lawmakers. "Californians do not need healing. We need to fight."

Rendon's message was greeted with rousing applause from Democrats, who command super-majorities in both chambers of the legislature.

California Gets Ready To Defy Trump's Washington

He will take credit for the work of the Obama Administration. I don't see the road to prosperity given who he is and and who will advise him - keep in mind the trains in Italy never ran on time, but if a train station reported a late train he was immediately shot.
was that a Lindy Hop or a Tango?...

Your is an idiot-gram.

Your is an idiot-gram.
at least i can honestly answer a question...how about you?....

I've been hearing a lot that Texas has no right to secede.

But California... they're special. Please let them leave.

1445fnd.png

Forum List

Back