California Gubernatorial Candidate Wants Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Health Care

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...of course he wants legal law-abiding citizens to pay for it.

California Gubernatorial Candidate Wants Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Health Care

"California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom bragged about implementing a plan to provide universal health care to illegal immigrants in San Francisco and suggested the program be expanded"

Hey Gavin, 'IF YOU LIKE YOUR ILLEGALS AND THE COST OF THEIR HEALTH CARE YOU CAN KEEP THEM!'

:lmao:

"California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom bragged about implementing a plan to provide universal health care to illegal immigrants in San Francisco and suggested the program be expanded"

Hey Gavin, 'IF YOU LIKE YOUR ILLEGALS AND THE COST OF THEIR HEALTH CARE YOU CAN KEEP THEM!'

And the exodus out of California continues ...

That sounds like a very good strategy to get a bunch of illegal immigrants to illegally vote for you.

Calaid. Nothing is free. Wonder how the taxpayers feel about paying for the health care costs of illegals??

I will say they really spend the tax payers money on stupid stuff. The Left coast spends and spends and then wants bailouts from "Big Daddy" in DC. From TV I see the cancer is spreading North to the other states.
upload_2018-8-28_13-47-47.jpeg

Calaid. Nothing is free. Wonder how the taxpayers feel about paying for the health care costs of illegals??
Left wingers dont consider the costs. They just assume the money will be found somewhere. Fact.

I tell you if I lived in that State there would be hell to pay. If you worked 8 to 9 hours a day, and had three kids, one dog and house payments, car payments, insurance payments e,t,c, and you total income was 55 K a year after taxes would put in in the poverty level. I hate that people live and try to "make it a go" in high taxed states. Its called living from pay check to paycheck.

Well they certainly don't seem to give a shit about their hard working tax payers that's for sure.

Money doesn't grow on trees and those folks will be footing the bill along with everyone else in the US who's a taxpayer.

Liberals want to be judged on their INTENTIONS...not on the results....

Can I borrow some shoe polish and an accent, and oh . . . a lift to Tijuana?

Every Californian who wants illegal immigrants to have free health car eshould sponsor an illegal immigrant family and pay for their healthcare.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Well they certainly don't seem to give a shit about their hard working tax payers that's for sure.

Money doesn't grow on trees and those folks will be footing the bill along with everyone else in the US who's a taxpayer.

Whoa now, those idiots in California can do whatever they want, but I'll be damned if the taxpayers in the other 49 states are going to pay for their bullshit. If the Democrats in DC bailed them out, it would be the literal end of that political party.

Whoa now, those idiots in California can do whatever they want, but I'll be damned if the taxpayers in the other 49 states are going to pay for their bullshit. If the Democrats in DC bailed them out, it would be the literal end of that political party.

Sorry to tell you but Medicaid will be picking up some of the cost and that POS used Federal tax dollars, i.e. you and me and every other tax payers money to take care of the "needy" who can't or won't take care of themselves.

You, me and every other taxpayer will be footing the bills for these fucking illegals.

California is a self described sanctuary State. If it were up to me they wouldn't get one dime of Federal money for anything.

Every Californian who wants illegal immigrants to have free health car eshould sponsor an illegal immigrant family and pay for their healthcare.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Well, we feed the neighborhood stray cats, the squirrels, coyotes and . . . there's been lot's of Monarch butterflies lately, who I believe migrate, don't they. That count?

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Well, we feed the neighborhood stray cats, the squirrels, coyotes and . . . there's been lot's of Monarch butterflies lately, who I believe migrate, don't they. That count?

Nope. Feeding animals is something I do all the time. I have three dogs and a horse.

I also donate food to our local animal shelter.

I do that because I want to. Not because some fucking government stooge tells me I have to. We have no choice as to how they spend our tax dollars.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Nope. Feeding animals is something I do all the time. I have three dogs and a horse.

I also donate food to our local animal shelter.

I do that because I want to. Not because some fucking government stooge tells me I have to. We have no choice as to how they spend our tax dollars.

I agree. Those sickle and hammer wearing coyotes are always up to no good anyway.

Sorry to tell you but Medicaid will be picking up some of the cost and that POS used Federal tax dollars, i.e. you and me and every other tax payers money to take care of the "needy" who can't or won't take care of themselves.

You, me and every other taxpayer will be footing the bills for these fucking illegals.

California is a self described sanctuary State. If it were up to me they wouldn't get one dime of Federal money for anything.

Illegals can go on Medicaid? I thought that federal funding doesn't pay for illegals except for certain limited emergency services.

Forum List

Back