California Gubernatorial Candidate Wants Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Health Care

Well they certainly don't seem to give a shit about their hard working tax payers that's for sure.

Money doesn't grow on trees and those folks will be footing the bill along with everyone else in the US who's a taxpayer.

Whoa now, those idiots in California can do whatever they want, but I'll be damned if the taxpayers in the other 49 states are going to pay for their bullshit. If the Democrats in DC bailed them out, it would be the literal end of that political party.

Sorry to tell you but Medicaid will be picking up some of the cost and that POS used Federal tax dollars, i.e. you and me and every other tax payers money to take care of the "needy" who can't or won't take care of themselves.

You, me and every other taxpayer will be footing the bills for these fucking illegals.

California is a self described sanctuary State. If it were up to me they wouldn't get one dime of Federal money for anything.

Illegals can go on Medicaid? I thought that federal funding doesn't pay for illegals except for certain limited emergency services.

They aren't supposed to but you can bet our tax dollars foot the bill.

How Undocumented Immigrants Sometimes Receive Medicaid Treatment

Well they certainly don't seem to give a shit about their hard working tax payers that's for sure.

Money doesn't grow on trees and those folks will be footing the bill along with everyone else in the US who's a taxpayer.

Whoa now, those idiots in California can do whatever they want, but I'll be damned if the taxpayers in the other 49 states are going to pay for their bullshit. If the Democrats in DC bailed them out, it would be the literal end of that political party.

Sorry to tell you but Medicaid will be picking up some of the cost and that POS used Federal tax dollars, i.e. you and me and every other tax payers money to take care of the "needy" who can't or won't take care of themselves.

You, me and every other taxpayer will be footing the bills for these fucking illegals.

California is a self described sanctuary State. If it were up to me they wouldn't get one dime of Federal money for anything.

Illegals can go on Medicaid? I thought that federal funding doesn't pay for illegals except for certain limited emergency services.

So said Obama at the 2009 speech to a joint session of Congress.

Joe Wilson set him straight.

...of course he wants legal law-abiding citizens to pay for it.

California Gubernatorial Candidate Wants Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Health Care

"California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom bragged about implementing a plan to provide universal health care to illegal immigrants in San Francisco and suggested the program be expanded"

Hey Gavin, 'IF YOU LIKE YOUR ILLEGALS AND THE COST OF THEIR HEALTH CARE YOU CAN KEEP THEM!'

:lmao:

We're building the wall on the wrong border, wall off Southern California and deed it back to Mexico

Yep. Medicaid reimburses very little. You can get a claim for 65k and Medicaid MIGHT pay a few hundred dollars of that...the hospitals are expected to eat the rest. This mean AMERICAN'S healthcare costs go up to cover it.

Through the ACA Americans are already paying about 18.5 billion dollars a year of medical treatment for illegal aliens.

Through the ACA Americans are already paying about 18.5 billion dollars a year of medical treatment for illegal aliens.
That is LITERALLY OUR money they are STEALING...while they are telling us OUR Social Security - also OUR money - is drying up (being spent) and may not be available for us when we need it.

:wtf:

"California gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom bragged about implementing a plan to provide universal health care to illegal immigrants in San Francisco and suggested the program be expanded"

Hey Gavin, 'IF YOU LIKE YOUR ILLEGALS AND THE COST OF THEIR HEALTH CARE YOU CAN KEEP THEM!'

We're building the wall on the wrong border, wall off Southern California and deed it back to Mexico
not sure why someone wants people from a country they already killed off to come infect their state to kill it off? suicide by illegals. let's make california little mehico.

not sure why someone wants people from a country they already killed off to come infect their state to kill it off? suicide by illegals. let's make california little mehico.
At least economic suicide...

Nope. Keep the dirt. Lose the people who choose not to be American.

Besides my brother in Thousand Oaks, there's no one else

Easy transition, then.

Yep. Medicaid reimburses very little. You can get a claim for 65k and Medicaid MIGHT pay a few hundred dollars of that...the hospitals are expected to eat the rest. This mean AMERICAN'S healthcare costs go up to cover it.

And you BlueGin advocate for this believing it is fair and just or are you one in need of such services?

They
That is LITERALLY OUR money they are STEALING...while they are telling us OUR Social Security - also OUR money - is drying up (being spent) and may not be available for us when we need it.

:wtf:
and Americans also pick up the slack for everything Medicaid doesn't reimburse and the Hopitals are left holding the bag for.

And you BlueGin advocate for this believing it is fair and just or are you one in need of such services?
It is not sustainable ..period. I am not In favor of it at all. Americans are on the hook for too much as it is.

S.California in many places already seems like it....go to El Centro.....

not true Frank.....there are more than you think....

Forum List

Back