California Has A Solution For The Inflation Problem -

Yeah and we will all get to pay $1K a gallon for gasoline and we can feast on a Mickey D's burger for a mere $952. Combo $2914.
I can remember when you could eat at McD's for LESS than a dollar....Lunch in jr high was .50 cents and a quarter in grade school...But, to keep stagflation from killing the system prices had to be raised.

You don't have shit because you're obviously unable to critically think. LOL. Meanwhile I prove my investments with screenshots.

You literally are a bum, a washed up nobody who wishes he was a somebody. Your posts scream it.
He's not alone on this board either, there are at least four more that come readily to mind.

decrease everyone's paycheck from 40 hours per week to 32 hours per week, which effectively cuts Californian's pay by 20% as inflation hits over 8%. Stupid is as stupid does.

Employers will just start putting more people on salary to evade the overtime, then demanding 45 hour weeks out of them. But the far left is too stupid to figure that out.

Employers will just start putting more people on salary to evade the overtime, then demanding 45 hour weeks out of them. But the far left is too stupid to figure that out.
The left have NEVER been intelligent enough to figure out that every time they come up with one of their great ideas, the other side throws a counter punch leaving them dazed and confused as they never considered the other side would even have a counter punch. They are taken completely off guard.

They're also too stupid to figure out that all the ignorant gun laws will only affect those who alrady follow the law.
So this figures.

Ironic that we're so smart yet they are in charge.

I wonder how that is defined. If you are earning an hourly rate, the company could claim they were paying $15 per hour before and they are still paying $15 per hour. So, they wouldn't be reducing the worker's hourly rate.
Your pay rate isn't your pay.

I think they're going to use an average gross pay

Your pay rate isn't your pay.

I think they're going to use an average gross pay
I just don't see how that is possible. I don't think governments can force employers to give pay raises higher than minimum wage and every single worker would get a different hourly wage increase. At best, it would be an absolute nightmare to police.

I just don't see how that is possible. I don't think governments can force employers to give pay raises higher than minimum wage and every single worker would get a different hourly wage increase. At best, it would be an absolute nightmare to police.
I don't know it it is going to pass Constitutional muster but the feds tend to stay out of state labor laws for the most part

Many federal govt. workers are doing a hybrid of this they work ten hour shifts for four days and then take three days off for the weekend.

Forum List

Back