California illegal weed on the rise after legalization

California's Weed Black Market Ramps Back Up

gee, I'm starting to think everything they said about legalizing weed was a big lie

You should try reading the article you posted. The second paragraph even states that thousands of pot manufacturers are losing their license as restrictions and regulations, from anti-pot authorities, try to sabotage the legalization.

gee, I'm starting to think everything they said about legalizing weed was a big lie

You should try reading the article you posted. The second paragraph even states that thousands of pot manufacturers are losing their license as restrictions and regulations, from anti-pot authorities, try to sabotage the legalization.

what did you think weed was legalized for?

...so everyone would have a good time dancin..eatin chicken...dancin..?

nope, tag team
the rich get richer off of addiction and the government taxes the sht out of it

Right, states should encourage citizens to fuck up their brains with drugs there's a fucking plan for success.

Freedom means not having a government that tries to control what I put in my body.

Good people look past their nose on shit like this...you see, when filthy Liberals have carte blanche they make bad decisions...those bad decisions lead to said filthy Liberal stealing from my checking account through welfare dependency.
Come on people..think once.

So now you're the morality and thought police? I thought conservatives were supposed to be for small government. You sound like you want a police state to enforce your personal world view.

nope, tag team

Pot's not addictive. And generating taxes through the sale of pot, is a lot better than spending money incarcerating people.

Right, states should encourage citizens to fuck up their brains with drugs there's a fucking plan for success.

Freedom means not having a government that tries to control what I put in my body.

Good people look past their nose on shit like this...you see, when filthy Liberals have carte blanche they make bad decisions...those bad decisions lead to said filthy Liberal stealing from my checking account through welfare dependency.

So now you're the morality and thought police? I thought conservatives were supposed to be for small government. You sound like you want a police state to enforce your personal world view.

Oh make no mistake about it, we are for limited government...but we’re also for law and order and for government to protect good people from bad people both fiscally and physically.
You see, apparently you don’t know this but Liberals are very challenged when it comes to decision making..they can’t be trusted to make good decisions..we have to have laws to help keep them in check.

nope, tag team
Oh wow man, I heard the booze industry operates fer free...True story bro...

Oh make no mistake about it, we are for limited government...but we’re also for law and order and for government to protect good people from bad people both fiscally and physically.
You see, apparently you don’t know this but Liberals are very challenged when it comes to decision making..they can’t be trusted to make good decisions..we have to have laws to help keep them in check.

Lets keep it simple for them, fail a drug test you get ZERO welfare or public assistance. That way I don't have to pay ridiculously high taxes to carry all these losers.

Freedom is a tough concept for conservatives

When you pay the amount of taxes I have to pay to carry all the losers and deadbeats then you can preach to me about freedom.

Then move to a lower tax state

When you pay the amount of taxes I have to pay to carry all the losers and deadbeats then you can preach to me about freedom.

Then move to a lower tax state

Bro do you have any idea how much property crime is happening in these states? The drug tweakers steal anything that's not bolted down to feed their habits.

Negative...Freedom is a simple concept for conservatives.
Good people are smart enough not to support “Liberties” that create a direct pathway to our checking accounts via welfare dependency. Shortsighted fools cant wrap their head around this simple concept.

Negative...Freedom is a simple concept for conservatives.
Good people are smart enough not to support “Liberties” that create a direct pathway to our checking accounts via welfare dependency. Shortsighted fools cant wrap their head around this simple concept.

Drug abusers want the freedom to freeload.

Just don't expect me to pay your bills when you end up on welfare.

Pot =/= welfare

That's an idiotic false equivalency.

Yeah? Okay then pass a drug test or you get no welfare how about that deal?

So you want a nanny state to tell people with a different ideology than you how to live?

Right on, comrade.

So you want a nanny state to tell people with a different ideology than you how to live?

Right on, comrade.

Take all the drugs you want, you just can't get welfare and expect me to work overtime to pay your bills. Tissue?

Just don't expect me to pay your bills when you end up on welfare.

Pot =/= welfare

That's an idiotic false equivalency.

Yeah? Okay then pass a drug test or you get no welfare how about that deal?

I see no problem with that. Sounds good.

Forum List

Back