California illegal weed on the rise after legalization

Right, states should encourage citizens to fuck up their brains with drugs there's a fucking plan for success.

Freedom means not having a government that tries to control what I put in my body.

Good people look past their nose on shit like this...you see, when filthy Liberals have carte blanche they make bad decisions...those bad decisions lead to said filthy Liberal stealing from my checking account through welfare dependency.
Come on people..think once.

So now you're the morality and thought police? I thought conservatives were supposed to be for small government. You sound like you want a police state to enforce your personal world view.

Oh make no mistake about it, we are for limited government...but we’re also for law and order and for government to protect good people from bad people both fiscally and physically.
You see, apparently you don’t know this but Liberals are very challenged when it comes to decision making..they can’t be trusted to make good decisions..we have to have laws to help keep them in check.

So you want a nanny state to tell people with a different ideology than you how to live?

Right on, comrade.

Hold on a minute...aren’t you people always begging to be lead around by Father Government?

Freedom means not having a government that tries to control what I put in my body.

Good people look past their nose on shit like this...you see, when filthy Liberals have carte blanche they make bad decisions...those bad decisions lead to said filthy Liberal stealing from my checking account through welfare dependency.
Come on people..think once.

So now you're the morality and thought police? I thought conservatives were supposed to be for small government. You sound like you want a police state to enforce your personal world view.

Oh make no mistake about it, we are for limited government...but we’re also for law and order and for government to protect good people from bad people both fiscally and physically.
You see, apparently you don’t know this but Liberals are very challenged when it comes to decision making..they can’t be trusted to make good decisions..we have to have laws to help keep them in check.

So you want a nanny state to tell people with a different ideology than you how to live?

Right on, comrade.

Hold on a minute...aren’t you people always begging to be lead around by Father Government?

You people?!

Seriously though, I'm no liberal. I think that any "group think" deprives people of critical thinking skills. I look at every issue individually and on its own merits.

Forum List

Back