California law makers want to remove time limitations, rape accusations

If you two haven't raped anyone, what are you worried about?
Just shut up.

Laws like this are the reasons liberals are considered people with mental disorders
Only by people with serious mental disorders. Hint: look in the mirror
What special kind of dumbfuck does it take to not realize they've been raped for years?

Only the left could endorse an asinine law like this. When I look in the mirror you know what I see? A person who is not dumb enough to support a liberal agenda.

You people truly are a special kind of retard.

There is no statute of limitations on the crime of being a white male.

California weighs changing rape statute after Cosby claims

California law makers want to remove time limitations on rape accusations, inspired by the phony changes against Bill cosby

can you imagine?
30 years later you're married and watching TV and some angry ex-girlfriend files rape charges against you.

gonna be interesting how they intend to prove a rape accusation from 30 years earlier.

This would be bad new for Bill Clinton if Arkansas did this.

Hillary is one who said that we should always believe the woman making the claim (unless it's against her husband) and so I am guessing that no proof will be necessary. That is why we shouldn't wait that long. Without evidence collected from a rape kit, there is no proof and no one should ever be convicted without evidence.

The Inquisition was the leader in creating 'crimes' and obtaining 'proof'.

California weighs changing rape statute after Cosby claims

California law makers want to remove time limitations on rape accusations, inspired by the phony changes against Bill cosby

can you imagine?
30 years later you're married and watching TV and some angry ex-girlfriend files rape charges against you.

gonna be interesting how they intend to prove a rape accusation from 30 years earlier.

Generally the dead giveaway that they're fibbing is the sign above their snatch that says "This is a Public Utility of the City of Los Angelis."

Forum List

Back